- » Easy Walnut
Easy Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy walnut recipes.
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.024
Quick And Easy Candied Walnuts
Do you like adding some candied walnuts into salads? If yes then, you might care to learn making them. Here is a quick video showing how to candy walnuts. Watch and listen to video carefully as you may miss some important tips from the chef. - 119.164
Easy Chicken Walnut Veggie Stir Fry
This easy stir fry is a fun and creative dish to make! If you making a stir fry its up to you how much veggies you want to accompany your meat! Watch Chef whip this stir fry up in this video! - 111.86
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Demo by Jennifer Cornbleet of making a raw flourless chocolate cake at the East Bay Raw Food Meetup in Oakland California, January 8, 2012. - 107.772
Burnt Walnut Tomato Salad
1. Arrange the cut tomatoes on a platter.
2. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle italian balsamic vinegar.
4. Top this with the shaved parmesan cheese.
5. In a pan, melt the butter and add walnuts and a pinch of salt and mix.
6. Cook the... - 106.737
Apple, Dried Cherry And Walnut Salad With Yogurt And Honey
1. Cut the variety of apples and submerge in pineapple juice. This prevents the apple from becoming brown.
2. In another bowl, add yogurt and honey and whisk together.
3. Add in the apples along with walnuts and cherries and toss well.
4.... - 102.779
Blue Cheese, Walnut And Pear Salad
1. Wash and dry the salad leaves.
2. Place in a large clean bowl and mix together. If you can find any chard or baby beet leaves, the reddish leaves will help to show off the salad.
3. Make the balsamic dressing and store it in the fridge until... - 90.781
Goats Cheese And Walnut Salad
1. Store the vinaigrette dressing in the fridge until required.
2. Prepare the pané.
3. Peel, then finely slice the red onion, place in a dish and cover.
4. Using a potato peeler, remove any stringy part of the celery. Wash and dry well and... - 90.718
Pesto sauce combines olive oil, fresh basil, pine nuts, garlic, and cheese to whip up a delectable sauce that makes for a healthy addition to any diet. Chef Keith Snow shares an easy pesto dish that includes fresh basil and offers a wealth of flavor, texture,... - 90.2176
Celery And Walnut Salad
1. Wash and dry the celery sticks.
2. Use a potato peeler to remove any stringy bits and cut into 0.5cm dice.
3. Remove any loose skin from the walnuts and chop them into around 0.5cm pieces.
4. Mix in a bowl with the celery.
5. Add a little chopped... - 87.7568
Banana And Walnut Bread
1. Lightly grease a 2lb loaf tin with a touch of butter and place in a paper loaf tin liner or line the tin neatly with greaseproof paper.
2. Chop the walnuts.
3. Into a small jug break the eggs and beat together.
4. Peel the bananas and place... - 87.438
Walnut And Chocolate Snowballs
Chocolate turns out with interesting flavor and texture when combined with nuts. Here is a video showing how to make a sweet and nutty dessert with white chocolate and hazelnuts as the key ingredients. A sure hit with kids! - 84.4251
Raw (nut) Meatballs
For those who don't prefer meatballs made using meat here's a good recipe idea that uses walnuts to prepare the balls. The video has clear instructions to prepare this dish that will be a hit with all vegetarian food lovers. - 72.0442
Easy Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) Follow package directions as it is to mix cake batter but substitute beer for all or part of the water.
3) Add walnuts.
4) Grease 2 waxed-paper-lined 9-inch round layer cake pan and pour batter into it.
5)... - 43.854
Easy Banana Walnut Bread
Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer.
Mix in mashed bananas and lemon juice; add milk and eggs.
Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into prepared... - 42.6366
Easy Date And Walnut Pudding
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Pour water over soda, mix well, and pour over dates.
Add butter and stir until melted; cool slightly.
Mix sugar and flour in a large bowl, add about 1/2 date mixture and beat well.
Add remaining date mixture and vanilla and beat... - 39.8577
Quick And Easy Relishes Walnut Cranberry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash cranberries and drain.
3. Place in shallow baking pan with sugar and mix well.
4. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a shallow baking pan spread nuts.
6. Place in oven with cranberries, about... - 39.6431
Easy Walnut Cookies
Use 1/2 ingredients called for on cake mix box.
Mix cake mix as directed on box.
Add walnuts and mix well.
If mixture is too stiff, add milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet; spoon onto cookie sheet.
Use heaping teaspoonfuls and drop on cookie sheet,... - 27.7258
Easy Christmas Ice Cream
Combine mincemeat, cranberry sauce and walnuts.
Put ice cream in chilled bowl and cream with wooden spoon until softened.
Work quickly so it doesn't melt.
Add fruit and nut mixture and stir enough to give a marbled effect.
Do not blend thoroughly.
Freeze. - 25.8063
Easy Walnut Recipes By Category