- » Easy Waffle
Easy Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy waffle recipes.
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Waffles With Pumpkin Seeds And Cranberries
Made with a blend of whole wheat flour and oats, flecked with poppy seeds and bejeweled with dried cranberries these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden crust and heart healthy goodness. These waffles still beat pancakes. Pancakes are “tasty”,... - 125.049
1. Preheat a waffle maker.
2. For waffle, in a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk it well.
4. Add... - 100.895
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 95.6639
Easy Waffle With Chocolate
Waffles are a wonderful breakfast idea and kids just love them. A choclaty breakfast for the kids and I am sure you would be making them every single day after that. - 28.8768
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
Combine the beaten egg yolks and milk and stir into dry ingredients.
Stir in the oil.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Bake in hot waffle iron until brown. - 26.7598
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Waffles
In a mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, eggs and oil.
Add soda and mix well.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. - 20.286
Fresh, home-baked waffles are loved by many of you. Here is an easy recipe for regular homemade waffles, which takes just few minutes to complete. Follow the easy instruction and enjoy a simple but delicious breakfast. - 138.388
1. Beat eggs until frothy. Add water and shortening and stir to combine.
2. Add Baking Mix to liquid and stir until lumps are small but batter is not smooth. Bake in heated waffle baker following manufacturer's directions. - 14.8907
Why not try this Basic Waffle Recipe? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Basic Waffle Recipe to believe it! - 37.2613
Easy Waffle With Blackberries And Yogurt
1. Preheat waffle maker to high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, orange zest, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Drop egg, milk, butter, and vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
4. Grease waffle maker with butter and add ¼-... - 107.01
Easy Turtle Cookie
If you like chocolates, here is a an easy turtle cookie recipe which you will gobble up in minutes. They are easy to make with few simple ingredients, of course you would need a waffle iron to get those turtle shape. The video is more interesting as Tawnya... - 134.059
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 142.38
Easy Buttermilk Waffles
Add all the ingredients and beat until batter is smooth.
Bake in hot waffle iron. - 22.6306
Heat waffle iron.
Beat baking mix, shortening, milk and egg with rotary beater until smooth.
Stir in ham.
Pour batter from cup or pitcher onto center of hot waffle iron.
Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
Lift waffle carefully with fork. - 27.5806