- » Easy Vegetable Soup
Easy Vegetable Soup Recipes
Easy vegetable soup is an easy to make appetizer. Easy vegetable soup is a healthy option for any party and it can also be served daily before meals. All vegetables are boiled in a slow cooker with onion, garlic and ... More »
Zero Cooking Savory Swiss Chard Soup
Expecting guests and don’t know what to serve for appetizers? Try this easy to make Zero Cooking Swiss Chard Soup recipe which can be prepared in no time. The soup is full of taste and health since the nutritional value of the ingredients is not lost during... - 117.223
Hearty Vegetable Soup
If you have run out of soup recipes here is a video that essays the perfect soup recipe to warm you up this winter. With few vegetables thrown in a simmering pot and little spices to flavor this is a recipe worth trying. - 52.8161
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 49.3428
Escarole And Vegetable Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, mix together the oil and margarine.
2) Now, heat until the margarine is melted.
3) To this, add the onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and garlic.
4) Over high heat, cook for 2 minutes until tender-crisp. Stir in... - 48.0211
Corn And Green Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
In a blender, puree the tomatillos until smooth.
Add to the saucepan.
Cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the corn, 2 cups of the chicken broth, peas,... - 47.1793
Scotch Vegetable Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice carrots, turnip and potato.
2. Wash and dice cabbage, ladies fingers and french beans.
3. Chop onion, garlic and parsley.
4. Blanch and chop tomatoes.
5. Melt fat. Add prepared vegetables except potato and tomatoes, chopped onion and... - 46.526
Four Grain Vegetable Soup
Four Grain Vegetable Soup is made out of the finest grains and variety of veggies. The nutrition factor of this recipe is remarkable. Starting from herbs, vegetables, meat stock to even grated cheese, Four Grain Vegetable Soup is always the chef's choice. So... - 46.5024
Vegetable Soup Kelly
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, cover celery with water.
2. Simmer for about 10 minutes, or just until celery is tender-crisp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients for soup to the pan and give a good stir.
4. Bring liquid to a boil, stirring and... - 46.1731
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 45.5975
Nutty Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the vegetables and stock, and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3) In a small bowl, mix cornflour and peanut butter and slowly mix in the milk.
4) Whisk the cournflour... - 45.5869
Mike's Vegetable Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a heavy 10-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add 6 cups of the stock.
Bring to a full boil, add all the seasoning mix and 1/4 of each vegetable.
Cook until the vegetables are... - 45.3764
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.5984
Jellied Clam And Vegetable Soup
Add gelatin to cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Heat clam juice.
Remove from heat.
Add soaked gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Chill by setting in ice water until mixture begins to... - 44.1035
Oxtail And Vegetable Soup
Have oxtails cut into pieces; roll in 1/2 cup flour.
Brown in 2 tablespoons shortening in large kettle.
Add water, salt, peppercorns, cayenne, and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; skim; cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain broth; cool, and... - 43.8092
Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Stir in water, un-drained tomatoes, carrots, celery, bouillon granules, sugar, basil, salt, thyme, savory, mace, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Cook for... - 43.7266
Thick Leftover Vegetable Soup
Place butter in casserole; cover and microwave 1 minute.
Add leeks and continue microwaving 5 minutes covered.
Stir in garlic and green pepper; season well.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Stir and add potatoes, sweet potato and seasonings; cover and microwave... - 43.5064
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 43.4803
Famous Vegetable Soup
Heat water to boiling in a large, heavy soup kettle.
Meanwhile, rinse and pick over dried legumes.
Add all the ingredients except salt and noodles; turn down heat, simmer, covered, stirring occasionally.
Add more water if you desire a thinner soup.
When the... - 43.3217
Frankfurter Vegetable Soup
1) Allow 1 qt of water to come to a boil.
2) Mix in limas so boiling does not stop.
3) Lower heat and boil the mixture gently, covered for 1 hour, adding 1 teasp of salt last half hour.
4) Stir in bouillon cubes, boiling water, tomatoes, carrots,... - 43.1651
Vegetable Soup Par Excellence
Simmer soupbone in 3 quarts water in kettle for 2 hours.
Add barley, split peas, lentils and navy beans; simmer for 1 hour longer.
Remove soupbone; cut off meat.
Return meat to stock.
Add remaining ingredients.
Add water if... - 43.113
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
Vegetable Soup Stock
This quick and healthy Vegetable Soup Stock can be used as the key ingredient in a variety of veggie recipes. A great way to use up the vegetables lying in your refrigerator, this Vegetable Soup Stock is a quick recipe to make. - 42.9599
Savory Beef Vegetable Soup
Trim excess fat from short ribs; place ribs in large saucepan.
Add water, potato, onion, carrot, celery, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; simmer till beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Skim off fat.
Remove meat and bones, cool slightly.
Chop meat and... - 42.8165
Cook Stove Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato juice, and water.
Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, uncooked... - 42.7938
Chili Meatball And Vegetable Soup
About 45 minutes before serving: Combine beef, crumbs, tomato juice, minced onion, chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Shape into 16 one-inch balls.
In skillet, in hot shortening, brown meatballs.
Drain; set aside.
In large kettle,... - 42.6792
Cod Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan cook the celery and onion in the butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in Fish Stock or chicken broth, zucchini, cabbage, carrot, basil, thyme, pepper, and rosemary.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 8... - 42.5228
Pioneer Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, potatoes, turnips, celery, undrained tomatoes, and black pepper.
Add steak pieces.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 42.4951
Peasant Vegetable Soup
Sort through the beans and discard any pebbles you may find.
Soak the beans overnight in water that covers them by 3 inches.
Melt the bacon fat or butter in a heavy soup pot.
Add onions, leeks, celery and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until... - 42.4629
Stockless Vegetable Soup
Combine all vegetables except potatoes in kettle; add 3 1/2 cups water, salt anc pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 4 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine butter and flour in small frypan; heat until golden... - 42.1976
Vegetable Soup And Vegetable Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables
2. Drain the vegetables after cleaning
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Tip in the onions and the nuts and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan and cook well
6. Add the water, yeast extract, herbs... - 42.1613
Hot Summer Vegetable Soup
Combine 1/2 each of the tomatoes, broth, and cucumber in blender container.
Cover and process just to chop.
Repeat with remaining tomatoes, broth, and cucumber.Combine blended ingredients in a 2-quart casserole.
Add other ingredients except croutons.
Stir... - 42.0764
Lemony Vegetable Soup With Cream
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the vegetables and sauté for 8 minutes covered with a lid
3. Add the water and boil the mix for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the soup
5. In a large blender jar, tip in the vegetables and a little of cooking liquid.
6.... - 41.8128
Pork And Vegetable Soup
Try this delicious version of Pork And Vegetable Soup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Pork And Vegetable Soup, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.6264
Frank And Vegetable Soup
Saute onions, carrots and celery in butter in large saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with juice; break up tomatoes.
Mix in beans and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
Add franks and simmer 5 minutes... - 40.8628
Tomato Garlic Vegetable Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, green beans, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer tor 10 minutes.
Add great northern beans and zucchini;... - 40.838
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581
Variety Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients except mushrooms and beans; simmer until the vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in mushrooms, beans and heat to serving temperature.
3. Season with salt and pepper as per taste.
4. Serve in soup bowls... - 40.4573
Vegetable Soup Japanese-style
Cut pork and carrot into julienne strips.
Place mushrooms in small bowl.
Add enough stock to cover; let stand 1 hour.
Remove mushrooms from stock; slice.
Place in large saucepan.
Add stock from bowl, remaining stock, and pork; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 39.705
Wine And Vegetable Soup
Peel and cube the potatoes and boil them in the stock for 15 minutes, until they are tender.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the garlic and onion.
Add the celery, carrots and herbs.
Add the olive oil, potatoes and stock.
Stir well, cover and... - 39.5706
Split-pea Vegetable Soup
Cut up potato, carrots, celery, and onion.
Wash and drain split peas.
Bring water to boil.
Add cut-up vegetables, split peas, butter, salt, and pepper; cover.
Boil gently 30 minutes.
Cut up cabbage; add to soup.
Cook 15 minutes. - 39.2606
Potato Vegetable Soup
1) Dice the potatoes and grate the carrots.
2) Chop the parsley, onion and leek.
3) In a pan, melt the butter, add the potatoes, leek and onion.
4) Saute the vegetables over a gentle heat.
5) Add the stock and seasoning and simmer gently... - 39.0364
Vegetable Soup Base
Vegetable Soup Base is used to make different kind of soups. Vegetable Soup Base gets its taste from vegetable boiled with water and salt. Vegetable Soup Base is used by many people to make delicious soup recipes. - 38.9004
Vegetable Soup High
Place onion and bacon in 2 1/2-quart bowl.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes, stirring twice.
Add celery, carrots and potatoes.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Add flour, tomato juice, water, thyme, bouillon, salt and pepper.
Heat, uncovered, 10... - 38.8558
Iced Vegetable Soup
Plunge tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds to loosen skins, then immerse in cold water.
Slip skins off; coarsely chop tomatoes.
In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped tomatoes, tomato juice, chopped cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, olive... - 38.5481
Weekday Vegetable Soup
Weekday Vegetable Soup has a great taste. The green cabbage with chicken broth gives the Weekday Vegetable Soup a delightful taste. Must catch it. - 38.5
Vegetable Soup Tropical-style
Vegetable soup tropical style is a fresh and mild flavored soup made with mixed vegetables and green beans. Along with mint and parsley, the vegetabel soup tropical style is savory and is best topped with cheese or flavored croutons before serving. - 38.1995
Oxtail-tomato Vegetable Soup
Sprinkle meat with flour.
Heat drippings in a large pan which has a cover, add oxtails, and slowly brown them on all sides; add tomato juice, water, and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Remove bones; add vegetables, salt, pepper, and... - 38.0811
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 37.8827
Frozen Meatball Vegetable Soup
Place carrots, celery and onions in a large kettle and add 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil.
Shape the beef in small balls and drop into the boiling mixture.
Simmer until the meatballs are tender, then cool.
Skim fat from the top and pour into leakproof... - 37.6689
Vegetable Soup (vegetarian)
I am sure all your vegetarians and health consious out there are gonna love this Vegetable Soup. Zero calories and so full with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Vegetable soup can even aid you in weight loss. - 37.4983
Tongue And Vegetable Soup
Scrub tongue with a stiff brush and wash well under running water.
Place tongue in a deep kettle.
Add water, carrots, onions, celery, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, whole black peppers, and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer slowly for... - 37.289
Split Pea Vegetable Soup
1. In a large kettle, add the split peas, water, tomatoes pureed in a blender and all the other vegetables and seasonings and allow to boil
2. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for almost an hour till the split peas turn... - 37.0656
Sharon's Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours such that meat and vegetables are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.9533
Soya Vegetable Soup
1. Skin the tomatoes by placing in boiling water for half a minute. Chop the onion and tomatoes finely and saute in the oil in a large pan.
2. When well cooked stir in the soya flour and wheat flour and cook for a few minutes longer.
3. Add the stock little... - 36.5849
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 36.2493
Meaty Vegetable Soup
Prepare Choose a Bean Soup Mix as directed through the soaking step.
To the soaked bean mixture add smoked pork hocks or beef shank crosscuts.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour for pork hocks or 1 1/2 hours for beef shank... - 36.0599
Pepperoni And Vegetable Soup
Pepperoni and vegetable soup is a savory and filling soup that can be prepared with smoked sausages or pepperoni along with mixed vegetables. This soup is a weekend special at out place and really appetizing! - 35.9794
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the drumstick in a large saucepan. Add the measured water, the studded onion, parsley sprigs, bouquet garni, salt, thyme and marjoram. Bring the mixture to the boil, lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 45 minutes.
2. Add the chopped... - 35.5481
Baby Vegetable Soup
Thinly slice green and white parts of onions separately.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir white part of onions, thyme, and lemon peel in butter until onions are limp, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then... - 35.518
Rice And Vegetable Soup
1. Fry the chopped onion and a clove of pulped or sliced garlic in a little vegetable oil using a large pan.
2. Next add the rice and vegetables, which have been thoroughly liquidized with the vegetable stock.
3. Season with freshly ground black pepper and... - 35.503
Julienned Vegetable Soup
Put everything except parsley into a kettle.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
Put on lid and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle parsley Over. - 35.4694
Chicken And Creamed Vegetable Soup
Combine stock, carrot, celery, swede, onion and bay leaves in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Discard bay leaves.
Blend or process vegetable mixture, in batches, until pureed; return mixture to... - 35.2652
Oven Baked Vegetable Soup
1. Toss the vegetables with the oil and honey and put into a roasting tin. Add the herbs and transfer to a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6 Roast for about 50-60 minutes, or until all the vegetables are golden and tender. Add the tomatoes halfway... - 35.056
Warm Up Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tinged with brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, potato, and squash.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 34.9617
Vegetable Soup With Meat
This Vegetable Soup with Meat is a both winter and summer favorite at home. I throw in a mix a vegetables with soup meat and it comes out so delicious irresistable that every one at home just loves to sip in this Vegetable Soup with Meat. - 34.6334
Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
In a stockpot, heat butter and olive oil-sauté onion, celery and garlic over medium heat, until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and 1 quart water.
Bring mixture to a boil; gently add Meatballs.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, until Mea - 33.6393
Tamari Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a 3- or 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes.
Add tomatoes. Cover and simmer another 15 minutes. - 33.5426
Breezewood Vegetable Soup
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and carrot; cover and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add cabbage, mix and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil, then cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
... - 33.2691
Frothy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Place in blender or food processor and blend about 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs.
Other combinations of vegetables may be used for variety... - 33.2161
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 33.0471
Simple Vegetable Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the leeks, carrots, zucchini, broth, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Carefully transfer 3 cups of the vegetables... - 32.7117
Dijon Roasted Vegetable Soup
Arrange tomatoes, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots and garlic on large baking sheet. Bake at 325°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven and cool. Chop vegetables.
Heat chicken broth, chopped vegetables, cumin and red pepper... - 32.6714
Vegetable Soup With Hard Boiled Eggs
Boil diced potatoes and onion together in 2 cups boiling salted water.
Add chopped cabbage and celery when potatoes are partially cooked.
When vegetables are fully cooked add heated milk and chopped eggs. - 32.3019
Las Vegas Lucky Seven Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add all vegetables except peas. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add peas and parsley if using. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
2. In two or three batches,... - 32.0521
Millet Vegetable Soup
Saute millet, vegetables and garlic in rendered chicken fat until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes until millet is tender.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. - 30.171
Low-calorie Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients with 3 cups water in kettle; blend well.
Simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. - 30.0701
Duchess Vegetable Soup
1 Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until softened in medium-size saucepan; stir in water; heat to boiling.
2 Stir in instant mashed potato until blended, then add peas. Cover; cook 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; - 29.085
Pasta Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine all ingredients except frozen vegetables with pasta; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium; stir in frozen vegetables with pasta.
Cover; cook 5 to 8 minutes or... - 28.9965
No Chop Vegetable Soup
1. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add seasoning blend, sauté 7 minutes or until tender. Add slaw and next 5 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until slaw is tender. Add... - 28.959
Very Vegetable Soup
1. In a large saucepan, combine carrots, celery, onion, corn, stock, tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally to break up tomatoes, for 45 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Ladle into warm... - 28.9579
Light Vegetable Soup
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 28.7745
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add next 11 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Garnish each serving with lemon slices and parsley. - 28.1638
Country Chicken Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, combine broth and rice.
Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add mixed vegetables, chicken and parsley.
Heat through, stirring occasionally - 27.009
Tomato And Vegetable Soup
Tomato And Vegetable Soup is simple and quick to prepare. Tomato And Vegetable Soup gets its taste from mixed vegetable and cheese. Tomato And Vegetable Soup is served as a starters across the world. - 24.5439
Main Meal Vegetable Soup
Prepare beef stock (above). Taste to be sure it has a hearty flavor. If not, boil down to about 2 quarts. To boiling stock, add potatoes, carrots, barley, cabbage, turnips, and tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are partially cooked. Add green beans and zucchini... - 21.6136
Easy Vegetable Soup Recipes By Category
Easy Vegetable Soup Dish: