- » Easy Vanilla Cupcake
Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy vanilla cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy vanilla cupcake recipes.
Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
One can’t complain about vanilla cupcakes, especially if they are topped with homemade butter cream frosting. You can't go far wrong with a good vanilla cupcake and here is a simple recipe you can use to whip up a couple dozen of these little gems. Make... - 119.987
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 116.719
Banana And Vanilla Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for breakfast or even for tea or coffee time when made in variations using fruits like banana too. Here is a recipe to make Banana Cupcakes with smashed bananas and flour as the key ingredients with other dessert flavors including vanilla.... - 121.737
My sister likes this vanilla cupcakes recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cupcake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dessert very much.... - 40.8025
Vanilla Cupcake (magnolia Bakery)
Hello and Farewell New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this last stop at Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker Street for their famous Vanilla Cupcake Recipe! - 119.002
Halloween Special Vanilla Cupcake Icing
What is a Halloween celebration without vanilla cupcake icing. These zesty cupcakes looks not only spookily tasty, but also makes for an ultimate Halloween treat for tricksters. Betty's version of vanilla cupcake icing is so that that you wouldn't want to eat... - 122.323
Halloween Treat With Vanilla Cupcakes
Add some zest to your favorite Halloween cupcakes with Betty's easy-to-make recipe. This decorative vanilla cupcakes make the perfect centerpiece for your Halloween table. Follow Betty's recipe video and treat your little tricksters to these dainty little... - 94.9828
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 127.885
1. Line a 12-section muffin tray with paper cake cases. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is light and creamy. Divide the mixture among the cases.
2. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C... - 28.6166
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 101.65
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 115.292
My brother is an absolute fan of this cupcake recipe.He likes to bake this chocolate & spice cupcake when he has friends over for a lunch or dinner. - 37.4208
Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.... - 43.3749
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) Add paper cases to a 10-hole muffin tin.
3) In a food processor, whisk the chocolate into small pieces.
4) Bring in your largest bowl. Now add the flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, 100ml... - 41.3521
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 119.205
Easy Yellow Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add shortening and milk, stir to blend, then beat slowly about 1 1/2 minutes with an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla and beat slowly 1 1/2... - 37.1748
Easy Clown Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twenty-four 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add... - 39.8861
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 45.7992
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are treat for all especially for kids! These cupcakes are simply moist and decadent by the way it is made! See the video on how to make these indulgent cupcakes! - 74.9518
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 47.375
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 92.2822
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 135.53
A classical vanilla cupcake recipe.Simple, easy to make and ready in no time at all these delicious cupcakes are great with a cup of cinnamon tea. Enjoy a splendid evening with a hot cup of tea and dig into a freshly baked batch of cupcakes. - 37.2295
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 3 6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in that order.
Add dry ingredients... - 39.3312
Tone It Healthy Cupcakes
Katrina and Karena's Healthy Cupcake Recipe from their healthy recipes series. Make cupcakes for a Special Occasions or just for fun. - 94.2169
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.0543
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 0
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 108.111
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter and sugar with a spatula until well incorporated.
3. Use the electric mixer thereafter and mix very well.
4. Add egg and mix well.
5. Scrape the edges using a rubber... - 112.875
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar; add to margarine and blend.
4. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to margarine mixture alternately with applesauce, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla and... - 39.522
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 120.712
Make these colorful cupcakes for your kids party.Colorful cupcakes have always been a hit amongst little kids.Kids love to eat their favorite color cupcake with lots of candies sprinkled on them. - 26.6759
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Blend flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Cream shortening and extract; gradually add the 1 cup brown sugar, creaming well.
Beat in the peanut butter until thoroughly blended.
Beat eggs with remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar until thick.
Add to creamed... - 43.6652
Pistachio And Buttercream Cupcakes With Meringue Mushrooms
Wondering how to turn your plain looking cupcakes into the perfect party treat for kids? Simple! Just follow all the steps in this awesome video and you will get the mantra to turn you plain cupcakes to gorgeous party cupcakes complete with buttercream icing... - 92.271
Strawberry Buttercream Cupcakes
Here's a great idea to decorate your plain cupcake and give it that perfect party makeover! This video shows how you can use simple buttercream, edible green powder and a strawberry to decorate your cupcakes pretty. Takes hardly few minutes! - 96.1045
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and vanilla until frothy, then add to the creamed mixture and beat again until well mixed.
Sift the flour and salt and gently fold in, using a metal spoon, taking care not to... - 35.377
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
chocolate chip cupcakes are vanilla flavored cupcakes made with pieces of chocolate in them. baked with flour, eggs, sugar and shortening with milk, these chocolate chip cupcakes come out wonderfully moist and delicious. They are perfect for your picnic... - 47.5043