- » Easy Vanilla Cupcake
Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy vanilla cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy vanilla cupcake recipes.
Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
One can’t complain about vanilla cupcakes, especially if they are topped with homemade butter cream frosting. You can't go far wrong with a good vanilla cupcake and here is a simple recipe you can use to whip up a couple dozen of these little gems. Make... - 107.142
Banana And Vanilla Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for breakfast or even for tea or coffee time when made in variations using fruits like banana too. Here is a recipe to make Banana Cupcakes with smashed bananas and flour as the key ingredients with other dessert flavors including vanilla.... - 122.188
My sister likes this vanilla cupcakes recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cupcake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dessert very much.... - 42.7812
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 115.418
Vanilla Cupcake (magnolia Bakery)
Hello and Farewell New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this last stop at Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker Street for their famous Vanilla Cupcake Recipe! - 139.744
Lynn's Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Classic Vanilla Cupcake. You can frost this with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or whatever frosting you prefer. This recipe is easily doubled if you need more than 12. - 109.374
Halloween Special Vanilla Cupcake Icing
What is a Halloween celebration without vanilla cupcake icing. These zesty cupcakes looks not only spookily tasty, but also makes for an ultimate Halloween treat for tricksters. Betty's version of vanilla cupcake icing is so that that you wouldn't want to eat... - 120.993
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.297
Halloween Treat: Easy And Quick
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared. - 119.952
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 115.504
1. Line a 12-section muffin tray with paper cake cases. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is light and creamy. Divide the mixture among the cases.
2. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C... - 29.5004
Halloween Treat With Vanilla Cupcakes
Add some zest to your favorite Halloween cupcakes with Betty's easy-to-make recipe. This decorative vanilla cupcakes make the perfect centerpiece for your Halloween table. Follow Betty's recipe video and treat your little tricksters to these dainty little... - 95.2525
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 46.133
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 106.163
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 108.836
My brother is an absolute fan of this cupcake recipe.He likes to bake this chocolate & spice cupcake when he has friends over for a lunch or dinner. - 36.0296
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.353
Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.... - 41.9883
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) Add paper cases to a 10-hole muffin tin.
3) In a food processor, whisk the chocolate into small pieces.
4) Bring in your largest bowl. Now add the flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, 100ml... - 42.6741
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 128.668
Easy Yellow Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add shortening and milk, stir to blend, then beat slowly about 1 1/2 minutes with an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla and beat slowly 1 1/2... - 39.5511
Easy Clown Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twenty-four 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add... - 41.0524
Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
These red velvet cupcakes come together quick and easy! A one-bowl recipe that produces homemade red velvet cupcakes that are bakery-style soft and fluffy with that signature southern red velvet taste! I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese... - 125.062
Easy Cocoa Brownie Cupcakes
Our very own brownies in mini muffin cups! Serve it as breakfast muffin, tea-time snack or as a delicious after meal dessert; it just tastes perfect any way! - 39.6668
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 47.5478
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are treat for all especially for kids! These cupcakes are simply moist and decadent by the way it is made! See the video on how to make these indulgent cupcakes! - 73.6333
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar; add to margarine and blend.
4. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to margarine mixture alternately with applesauce, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla and... - 41.3596
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 44.2861
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.448
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 102.286
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 3 6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in that order.
Add dry ingredients... - 40.9883
A classical vanilla cupcake recipe.Simple, easy to make and ready in no time at all these delicious cupcakes are great with a cup of cinnamon tea. Enjoy a splendid evening with a hot cup of tea and dig into a freshly baked batch of cupcakes. - 36.4366
Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Butter Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare mini cupcakes pan lined with cupcakes liners.
3. In a bowl combine the unsalted butter and sugar, using an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar until well combined.
4. Add egg and mix... - 119.515
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.911
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 109.711
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 114.054
Make these colorful cupcakes for your kids party.Colorful cupcakes have always been a hit amongst little kids.Kids love to eat their favorite color cupcake with lots of candies sprinkled on them. - 25.2205
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add the sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in banana.
Beating only until blended after each... - 46.5489
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Blend flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Cream shortening and extract; gradually add the 1 cup brown sugar, creaming well.
Beat in the peanut butter until thoroughly blended.
Beat eggs with remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar until thick.
Add to creamed... - 46.1046
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter and sugar with a spatula until well incorporated.
3. Use the electric mixer thereafter and mix very well.
4. Add egg and mix well.
5. Scrape the edges using a rubber... - 113.25
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; pour into double boiler.
Add lemon juice, sugar and salt; beat well.
Cook over hot water until custard coats spoon.
Add vanilla and rind.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into lemon mixture.
Fold... - 42.4961
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and vanilla until frothy, then add to the creamed mixture and beat again until well mixed.
Sift the flour and salt and gently fold in, using a metal spoon, taking care not to... - 36.3879
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
chocolate chip cupcakes are vanilla flavored cupcakes made with pieces of chocolate in them. baked with flour, eggs, sugar and shortening with milk, these chocolate chip cupcakes come out wonderfully moist and delicious. They are perfect for your picnic... - 47.178
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
With an electric mixer, cream the butter with the peanut butter in a large bowl.
Add the sugar and beat until light.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla and beat until combined.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Add... - 39.925
Delicious banana cupcakes that make every moment special. You can serve these delicious easy to make cupcakes for tea or as a dessert. They are perfect for any occasion and make you feel wonderful. A mouthwatering comfort food. - 47.183
Butter Pecan Cupcakes
Place nuts in shallow baking pan; dot nuts with 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Toast at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Reserve 1/3 cup toasted pecans for frosting.
Cream the sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and vanilla till... - 42.8699
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.5477
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 12 or more cupcake or muffin pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Stir in the orange peel; add the egg yolks, 1... - 33.975
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 44.3077
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden spoon until batter is smooth and ingredients are well blended.
Pour batter into paper-lined muffin cups (2 1/2 inches... - 40.057
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 43.5454
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.833
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 115.059
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
On a vegan diet but craving for chocolate? This recipe suits you just fine. Watch the video to learn this fabulous, mouth watering Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. This one is sure to bag you a lot of compliments. - 106.078
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins has a grand taste. Blueberry Streusel Muffins gets its lovely taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blueberry Streusel Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 41.9305
Semi-sweet Vanilla Muffins
Very similar to regular cupcakes, but less sweet and without the icing on top would give you tasty semi-sweet muffins.
Muffins, as they are not too sweet, most often fall into the category of a quick bread and is usually eaten for breakfast, though they may... - 32.9554
Cocoa Applesauce Cupcakes
Cream sugar and margarine; add egg and vanilla; beat until light.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Frost with white icing, and decorate with candy corn.
1 1/2... - 35.6152
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; stir in flour and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for... - 34.0759
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.8908
1. Place paper cake cups in muffin pans.
2. Re-sift the flour with the baking powder.
3. Add the coconut.
4. Cream the fat with the sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Blend in the egg, beating well.
6. Gradually work in the dry goods and vanilla, with enough... - 39.451
Soften cream cheese.
Combine cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vanilla; beat well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Sift 1 cup sugar, flour, soda, cocoa and remaining salt together; stir in cold water, oil, vinegar and remaining... - 37.8878
White And Black Cupcakes
Part cheesecake and part cupcake, this delicious cupcake recipe will have you eating one after the other. White and Black cupcakes are made with fat free cream cheese so you can enjoy every bite without guilt. Join Anne Colagioia as she shows you how to make... - 109.441
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 51.0041
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 104.998
Devil's Food Cupcakes
Devil's Food Cupcakes are just the thing to satiate your hunger pangs in between meals. Bake the cake flour along with other ingredients, these Devil's Food Cupcakes are simple and easy to fix. - 43.8192
1. To prepare the cup cakes hollow out center, leaving about 1/4-inch of cake around sides and bottom.
2. Preheat oven to 500°.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla and salt till soft peaks form.
4. Gradually add... - 44.228
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.6562
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 113.722
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Place paper liners in 18 (3-inch) cupcake cups.
2. Over shortening in large bowl of electric mixer, sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3. Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
4. At low speed, beat 30 seconds, scraping sides... - 39.8513
Chunky Chocolate Cupcakes
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Combine eggs, oil, vanilla, and milk in small bowl.
Combine egg mixture with dry ingredients; beat until blended.
Stir in chocolate.
Spoon batter into paper-lined 2-1/2-inch muffin-pan... - 45.9477
Cocoa Banana Cupcakes
1) Take 12 muffin cups and line them with wax paper. Keep aside the cups. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them well and keep aside.
3) Take another bowl and cream the... - 44.7635
Avocado And Chocolate Cupcakes
Want to prepare something unique for your dessert - you can consider the recipe of avocado and chocolate cupcakes. Ripe avocado and chocolate, makes a great combination. Follow the easy steps and prepare at home. - 102.53
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.5206
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pans with paper bake cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In large saucepan, melt corn oil spread.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
In small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk... - 43.8947
Black Bottom Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using a blender, blend sliced ripe bananas to puree. Keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa, 1 cup of sugar, salt and soda and mix well. Add pureed bananas along with vanilla and... - 45.031
Light Spice Cupcakes
1. Sift brown sugar.
2. Beat butter until creamy, then beat in the sugar gradually.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Add vanilla and 2 tablespoons milk.
5. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
6. Add them to butter mixture in... - 40.5001
Beat eggs in large bowl with sugar.
Add oil and blend well.
Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in coconut, add vanilla and salt.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. - 31.6163
Rainbow Cupcakes For My Mook-mook
Bored of old white cupcakes. This video helps to prepare a colorful treat with your favorite dessert. Using the right type of color, it makes an amazing looking cupcakes that kids are bound to love. Use your favorite color to match up the season and frost it... - 115.095
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.625
Happy Valentines Day! Surprise your Sweetheart with some Chocolate Cupcakes! - 149.554
Quadruple Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 12-muffin mould tray with foil-lined paper cups.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and semisweet... - 47.3642
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 100.943
Diabetes Dessert- 90 Calorie Chocolate Cupcakes
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares the 90 calorie cupcakes (with 13 grams carbohydrate) from a recipe on loan from Marlene Koch's new book "Eat More of What You Love" (2012, Running Press). Who says no sweets? - 123.687
Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes. - 113.676
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 130.687
Peach Upside-down Cupcakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together 3 times; add shortening, eggs and milk.
Beat until bat- ter is smooth and light.
Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in each muffin cup; place over low heat until melted, blending... - 43.0892
Creamy Cupcake Frosting
It’s the icing on the cake which makes the cake look more appealing and delicious and therefore we have a video for you which shows how to make an amazingly tasting frosting for cupcakes. The recipe here makes use of cream cheese and butter and comes out to... - 121.05
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 124.145
Surprise Chocolate Cupcakes
Cream butter and sugar together.
Sift flour with baking soda and salt; add to butter and sugar mixture alternately with 1/2 cup milk.
Add beaten eggs.
Melt chocolate with remaining 1/2 cup milk over low heat.
Add to batter and stir in flavorings.
Pour... - 45.7969