- » Easy Vanilla Caramel Sauce
Easy Vanilla Caramel Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy vanilla caramel sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy vanilla caramel sauce recipes.
Vanilla Caramel Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 3-5 minutes at High, stirring twice, till the sauce is thickened and translucent.
3. Serve as a dessert topping. - 35.034
Van Diermen Vanilla Cream Puffs With Caramel Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan simmer sugar, water, corn syrup and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2. Boil over medium-high heat without stirring until mixture is caramel-colored (320-338°F).
3. Remove from heat and add cream and vanilla, stirring... - 34.7613
Lynn's Caramel Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Caramel Sauce that can be used on ice cream, cakes or cinnamon rolls. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Easy Homemade Caramel Sauce - No Thermometer Needed!
This homemade caramel sauce is SO easy to make, and you don't even need a thermometer to make it! You can drizzle the caramel on ice cream, cheesecake, and many other desserts, or use it for coffee drinks. I love making my own Caramel Macchiatos. Enjoy! - 0
Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes With Caramelized Bananas And Walnuts
You don’t always need to have maple syrup to enjoy pancakes! You can have delicious caramelized banana and walnut in a buttery caramel sauce instead! A burst of cinnamon-vanilla flavor in each bite, this lovely, golden stack of moist and fluffy pancakes are... - 106.418
Creamy Caramel Sauce
Place granulated sugar, cream, brown sugar and corn syrup in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir over low heat until mixture boils.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to side of pan (do not let bulb touch bottom of pan).
Cook, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes... - 28.558
Melt sugar in small, heavy saucepan over medium heat.
When it has colored to a rich brown, add boiling water very carefully, a little at a time, stirring.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water; then stir in a little of the hot mixture, and blend well.
Stir... - 33.1303
Quick Caramel Sauce
If you wish to try something very simple that can add zing to your favorite desserts and snacks, this Quick Caramel Sauce is way good for it. What's more, this Quick Caramel Sauce is flavored with the vanilla; you amy even use maple flavoring. So give it a... - 21.9205
How To Make Caramel Sauce
Caramel Sauce! How can you live without this stuff on your Ice Cream, or Cake? If you've been scared off by all the warnings about how hard it is to make, don't worry; this recipe is a snap and is ready in no time. - 112.896
Caramel sauce is great for desserts. It is especially great on vanilla ice cream. - 110.614
This caramel sauce recipe a vanilla and caramel sauce made with sugar, butter and cornstarch. A cooked sauce, this caramel sauce is thick and delicious and can be served with cakes or dessert rolls. - 34.8851
Full Cream Caramels
1) Lightly butter a 18-inch pan.
2) In a small saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, 1 cup cream and 1/4 cup water.
3) Cook the sugar mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Stir the remaining warm cream and remaining water and simmer for 5... - 44.1393
Melt butter, add cream and warm.
Heat corn syrup to boiling; add a small amount of sugar, stirring briskly.
Heat until sugar is melted and incorporated, continue this process, adding a little sugar at a time until it is all used.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 34.0107
Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Cook sugar and salt with 3 Tbs. water to a light caramel brown.
Remove from heat; add chocolate syrup, butter and cornstarch mixed to a paste and 1 cup hot water.
Cook over direct heat until thick (220°F.), for about 15 minutes; add vanilla. - 27.0775
Raisin Caramel Sauce
Heat butter in a small saucepan.
Add brown sugar and stir over low heat until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add cream very slowly, stirring until blended after each addition.
Heat about 1 minute.
Stir in the raisins and extract. - 31.0706
The Best Ever Caramel Sauce
1. Mix butter and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan.
2. Place pan over a medium flame, stirring often, until sugar melts.
3. Stir in whipping cream and bring to a boil.
4. Finally, stir in vanilla.
5. Serve caramel sauce over... - 35.325
Dark Caramel Beer Sauce
1) In a saucepan add brown sugar and cornstarch and mix.
2) Gently add beer and cook stirring constantly till thick.
3) Mix butter and vanilla extract and stir until melted.
4) Serve warm. - 30.6741
1) In small heavy pan, heat sugar over low heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cook until sugar melts and is slightly browned.
3) In a thin stream add boiling water.
4) Boil the mixture for 6 minutes.
5) Add salt, and cool.
6) Stir in vanilla.
7)... - 34.3731
Stay-soft Caramel Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in the flour.
Whisk in the water, corn syrup and brown sugar.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Fold in the whipped cream.
Store in the... - 35.1264
Hot Caramel Sauce
At least 2 hours before serving the meal, prepare the ice cream.
Soften ice cream slightly.
Using an ice-cream scoop, make small vanilla and small chocolate scoops.
Place them on a baking tray, coat with almonds and quickly return to the freezer.
To make Hot... - 35.771
Caramel Sauce For Steamed Puddings
Melt sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Let brown slightly.
Stir in the boiling water.
Cook over medium heat until smooth and all the hard particles have dissolved.
Make a paste of the cornstarch, salt, and cold water.
Gradually add to the... - 41.9415
Salted Caramel Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make Salted Caramel Sauce. This can be used over ice cream, coffee drinks or frosting. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Double Cream Caramel Sauce
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar melts and turns to a golden caramel brown.
3) Remove the pan from the heat.
4) In a teacup, placethe water and pour all at once into... - 34.392
Life is worthy only if you live to eat and drink and this European recipe of Caramel Sauce makes it more worthwhile. The Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular creations of the European Cuisine. A delicious Dessert, the Caramel Sauce completes your meal.... - 36.7408
The fall season is here and it's time to make caramel sauce! It's rich, velvety, and so delicious! Caramel sauce can be used as a topping, a filling, or to make caramel apples! You only need 4 ingredients plus the flavoring of your choice. Your friends and... - 126.318
Caramel Raisin Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan put sugar and water and stir on low heat till sugar melts.
2) Add the butter and lemon rind to it.
3) Bring to the boil and cook further for 5 minutes.
4) Mix little sugar syrup and cornflour and add to the saucepan.
5) Bring to... - 44.4044
Place butter, sugar, and water in a small heavy, saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium to medium-high heat.
Boil gently 8 to 10 minutes, until mixture just reaches the firm ball stage (245 degrees on a candy thermometer).
Remove pan from heat; stir... - 26.6585
Raisin Caramel Sauce
1. Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add brown sugar and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Add cream very slowly, stirring until blended after each addition. Heat about 1 minute. Stir in raisins and vanilla extract. Serve warm or chilled. - 21.7565
Put sugar in heavy frying pan over medium heat; stir constantly until sugar is melted and becomes light brown. Remove syrup from heat and add water slowly and carefully (the syrup steams up quickly, and it is easy to get a steam burn). Return pan to heat and... - 17.4082
Hot Caramel Sundae Sauce
In saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 3 tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup cream.
Bring to boil; gradually add remaining cream and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (230Â° F).
Remove from heat; add salt and... - 25.9879
Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Drain 16-oz. can pear halves, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Place pear halves in food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container; process until smooth.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, pureed... - 43.3202
Sweet Potatoes And Caramel Sauce
Thinking what dessert to prepare for a party? Here is a recipe to your rescue. Sweet potatoes and caramel sauce is a classic side dish which can be made during holidays or while you are entertaining. Check it out! - 102.073
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
Blueberry Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
Place bread cubes in bottom of lightly greased 8 x 8 X 2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with blueberries; set aside.
In large bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; pour over bread mixture.
Set pan in larger pan filled with 1-inch depth hot... - 39.0089
Mocha Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
PLACE bread cubes in greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine sugar, cocoa and coffee granules in small bowl.
BEAT eggs, 2 2/3 cups evaporated milk and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended; stir in sugar mixture.
Pour over bread, pressing bread into milk... - 35.2263
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 103.897
Mousse Au Yogurt Creole Sauce Caramel
1 For the mousse: In a pan, boil the milk.
2 In a bowl, cream the egg yolks and vanilla sugar well.
3 Gradually, pour in the boiled milk and mix well.
4 Heat the mixture stirring constantly, until it starts to thicken. (without actually... - 43.534
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the bananas, butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk... - 46.8693
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 111.075
Oreo Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce
Oreo cookies have always been a favorite!! This recipe can be made by using ice cream of your choice, while i have used vanilla here, you could try mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip too!! This delicious and mouth watering dessert is easy to make and is an... - 0
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Would you like to try a sweet variation of the good old popcorn this weekend for the game? This video is just apt or you. Watch the chef share this super delicious sweet popcorn recipe that is totally worth trying. - 112.388
Ice Cream Caramel Fried Plantains
Scrambling for healthy, tasty, and highly gratifying snack ideas? Opt for the classic Cuban favorite — the crispy, crunchy, and mildly sweet fried plantains that would fill you up and gratify your hunger pang without spoiling your appetite before dinner.... - 119.056
Heat and stir sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat until liquid.
Off heat, gradually stir in water.
Return to low heat and heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, mix in vanilla and salt.
Pour into a jar, cool, cover, and refrigerate.
Use as an... - 30.4774
Melt 1/2 cup sugar in heavy skillet over low heat, stirring with wooden spoon as sugar melts.
Heat until sugar is completely melted and golden brown.
Pour a little of syrup in each of six 5-oz. custard cups and tip cups immediately, letting syrup coat bottom... - 37.9183
Flan is a great dessert to serve during the Holidays. Watch this video for a very simple method to make it. The chef has her own style of making flan and assures to get a wonderful dessert. So if you are planning some desserts for the Holidays. Try flan too. - 112.139
Butter Brickle Dessert
1. Pat thin on a large cookie sheet, and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
2. Crumble while hot, then spread half on the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan.
3. Drizzle 1/2 a jar of caramel topping over crumbs.
4. Spread 1 pint (2 c.) vanilla ice cream on top.
5.... - 27.5064
Burnt Sugar Sauce
1. In a heavy skillet caramelize 1/4 cup sugar until light golden brown. Do not let it burn.
2. In a bowl mix cornstarch, 1/2 c sugar and salt.
3. Stir in hot water and mix until smooth.
4. Cook over low heat until thick.
5. Add hot caramelized sugar.... - 39.589
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat sugar and syrup till dissolved.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and heat with butter and vanilla, and allow to infuse.
3) When milk is well flavored, after about 10 minutes, then discard the pod.
4) Allow to sugar to boil till... - 36.1576
Lynn's Vanilla Wafer Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple, delicious Vanilla Wafer Cake. This is a great dessert or afternoon treat. - 0
This original recipe from Seattle's historic El Gaucho restaurant is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Enjoy the fun of the flambé and wonderful caramel and banana flavors - for a dramatic dessert at home! - 102.194
Caramel Pecan Brownies
Caramel pecan brownies are sweet and delicious brownies made with melted sugar and pecan nuts. Baked with flour, eggs, milk and pecans, the caramel pecan borwnie is best served warm with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce. - 45.8376
Classic Caramel Custard
Scald 6 oz. condensed milk with 12 oz. water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Caramelize 4 oz. sugar, moistened with a few drops of water in a saucepan.
When brown, remove from heat, stir in 1 oz. butter.
Take care as it may splutter.
Remelt, if necessary, and... - 38.8557
Skillet Caramel Custard
Heat a heavy 9-inch skillet that has an oven-proof handle.
Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sugar into the pan and allow to caramelize over low heat.
Shake skillet vigorously to distribute sugar.
Allow sugar to caramelize only to the stage of a golden amber... - 37.0322
Caramel Blanc Mange
Sift the 1/3 cup sugar into a skillet and heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts to an amber-colored liquid.
Carefully add the hot water and continue to stir over low heat until the caramel is entirely dissolved.
Then remove from heat.
Mix cornstarch... - 37.0277
Apple And Caramel Pie
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a saucepan, melt butter, add flour and salt and boil 1 minute.
– Remove from heat, continue to stir and add water and sugar.
– Continue cooking at medium heat, stirring until the sauce boils or becomes... - 39.6203
Caramel Chiffon Pie
1) In a double boiler, place the caramels in hot water and heat while stirring constantly.
2) Take the vessel off the boiler when the caramel melts and the sauce smoothens.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water. Add the... - 46.7064
Caramel Walnut Sundae
1. In a small, heavy skillet, make Caramel Sauce by combining together sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water.
2. Place the pan on heat and stir constantly, just until sugar dissolves.
3. Further, cook over very low heat (mixture should just barely... - 39.971
Chocolate Cobbler With Caramel And Macadamia Nut Topping
In a large bowl, combine 3 well-beaten eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup cocoa, 3/4 cup melted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir well, until completely blended. Pour into a deep dish pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray.... - 24.1279
Caramel Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pie pan.
With a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; add sugar, vanilla, and almond extract.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition; blend in cream.
Pour caramel topping into pie pan.
Carefully (very slowly) pour... - 41.5944
Caramel Custard Mold
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Place heavy skillet on low heat, add 1 cup sugar and cook till sugar melts to a light brown syrup. Stir and blend. Pour sugar syrup to the 1 ½ quart casserole. Turn and rotate the casserole... - 42.1266
Caramelized Fresh Figs
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cinnamon, butter and 1/4 cup of water. Place the pan over a low flame.
2. Allow the sugar to melt, without stirring.
3. Increase the flame and bring the syrup to a boil, stirring continuously with a skewer until the... - 42.7157
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a small saucepan, add sugar and water to combine over moderate heat.
3) Cook the mixture without stirring for 6 to 8 minutes or until it turns light brown caramel syrup.
4) Remove the saucepan from... - 40.8558
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 40.3854
Creme Caramel With Fresh Berries
You will need: two Coming Ware 1 1/2-pint lipped saucepans; Pyrex small microwave ring mold; Corning Ware 2'/:>-quart shallow casserole Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until syrup is golden... - 40.1177
Homemade Caramel Apples
How easy is this?! Trust me… this is WAY better than those pre-packaged nasty “caramels” that you can buy. Nothing says love and fall like a delicious caramel apple. Oh, and did I mention this caramel sauce is phenomenal on just ice cream… just saying! - 106.752
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.7413
How To Make A Caramel Macchiato
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the classic caramel Macchiato, or makiato, Maciato, or any way you spell it! It's near a cafe latte, but with a twist with espresso, caramel sauce, and milk, - for extra richness, add whipped cream! This carmel macciato is the... - 0
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Caramel Egg Custard
Spray two 6-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Place cups in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan and pour boiling water into pan to a depth of about 1 inch; set aside.
Fill a second baking pan with ice water; set aside.
In small nonstick saucepan... - 42.4937
Caramel Squash (pumpkin) Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree.
2. For caramel, in a saucepan, add sugar ,water, and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stop stirring, and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes, until it gets a deep amber color.... - 124.384
Butternut Squash Swirl Ice Cream
Do you like to cheat? Admit it. Sometimes you do. It's okay, I like cheating sometimes too.
As I type up this recipe, I feel like I am cheating. I usually make everything from scratch. You know, I make my own pasta, my own bread and even my own cheese! So... - 0
Mincemeat Sundae Pie
Combine wafer crumbs, pecans, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches (4 cm) up side of 10 inch (3 L) greased springform pan; freeze for 30 minutes.
FILLING: Place ice cream in bowl; let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 43.8872
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 114.744
How To Make A Liquid Indulgence Cocktail
Liquid Indulgence says it all about this libacious after-dinner sipper. It is the perfect drinkable dessert! Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey adds a splash of Mezcal for a touch of smoke and earthiness to an otherwise creamy, delectable end to your meal. - 0
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.706
Ice Cream Pie Spectacular
Beat egg white with salt until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Turn into generously buttered 9-inch pie pan.
With spoon, spread evenly over bottom and sides of pan, building up sides.
Prick... - 41.2873
This Duck Bigarade tastes fantastic ! Try this roasted duck sauced with creamy orange and rum gravy for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Duck Bigarade are welcome ! - 42.1992
Quick Pear Sundaes
Place a scoop of ice cream in each pear cavity, top with caramel sauce.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 17.2117
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 37.7093
Courtesy of the book Kosher Kettle: International Adventures in Jewish Cooking - 32.8721
Double Peanut Brittle Sundaes
Break off and set aside 2 large (2 1/2-inch-wide) chunks of peanut brittle.
Coarsely crush remaining brittle.
In each of 2 deep dessert dishes or goblets (at least 12-oz. size), layer one-third each of the crushed brittle, peanuts, and caramel sauce.
Place a... - 30.8415
Coffee Angel Pie
Prepare Meringue Crust.
Spread mixture in a well-buttered 9-inch pie plate, building up sides to form a shell.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn off heat; let dry in oven (with door closed) for 1 hour more.
Arrange scoops of coffee and vanilla ice... - 43.7022
Healthy Halloween Treat
Looking for a recipe that will yield very yummy yet healthy Halloween treats for kids? Then this is just the thing for you. Watch the short video and learn to make a Halloween dessert so tasty that everyone will love it, and since it is healthy, you don't... - 102.2
Turtle Cheesecake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Turtle Cheesecake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.0671
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.0625
Frozen Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cherry Flair
Empty vanilla pudding into a large bowl and blend in 1 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
Empty chocolate pudding into the same bowl and draw a rubber spatula or spoon through the chocolate and vanilla puddings until partially streaked to give a marbled... - 42.6959
Coconut Bavarian Cream
1. Soak gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water until softened.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the coffee cream until it reaches a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl with sugar.
4. Add the softened... - 48.2344
Put broken bread into a large baking dish.
In another bowl, whip eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla together.
Pour over bread.
Stir to moisten all the pieces of the bread.
The consistency should be like turkey stuffing before baking.
Add cinnamon and fruit if you... - 39.7873
Classic Crepes Suzette
Caramelize the sugar in a sauce pan or skillet, do not burn.
Add the butter and fruit zest, stir until melted.
Turn the pan away from you and flambe with half the liqueur.
Add the orange and lemon juice, simmer to half the volume.
Fold the crepes to form... - 40.3122
Coffee Angel Pie
1) Preheat oven to 275°F before baking.
2) Beat together egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar with 1/4 teaspoon salt till they reach soft peak stage.
3) Slowly beat in sugar till stiff peak stage is reached and sugar is dissolved.
4)... - 48.1779
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
FOLD whipped topping into filling mixture.
Pour into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2... - 40.7097
Peanut Butter Pie
A simple yest delectable pie recipe that will leave you asking for more. - 26.0055
Peanut And Popcorn Crunch Snack
Mix popcorn and nuts on large cookie sheet.
Com- bine sugar, margarine and syrup in 1 1/2-quart sauce- pan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring con- stantly.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until mixture turns light caramel color.
Remove... - 33.4006