- » Easy Vanilla
Easy Vanilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy vanilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy vanilla recipes.
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky eaters will say "It's Great!". The creamy texture and the combination of the sweetness of the carrots and vanilla, the tang of the onions and orange juice, and the little kick from the cayenne is... - 143.778
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
Vanilla Ice Cream
What could be better than homemade Italian ice cream on a summer day? Let's learn with Sonia how to make the vanilla ice cream! - 122.846
Banana And Vanilla Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for breakfast or even for tea or coffee time when made in variations using fruits like banana too. Here is a recipe to make Banana Cupcakes with smashed bananas and flour as the key ingredients with other dessert flavors including vanilla.... - 120.257
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 115.153
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 111.43
Vegan Vanilla Milk
Have you been looking for a delicious and flavorful beverage to serve along with breakfast. Bingo! This recipe is just right for you. Chef shares an easy to make Vegan Vanilla Milk recipe that is totally sinful. Don't give it a miss. - 107.083
1. In a mixing bowl add butter in room temperature and mash it gently with a spatula.
2. Add sugar to this completely and mix it well until it is well incorporated.
3. Whisk rigorously with an electric whisk or normal whisk for a couple of or... - 102.884
Simple Easy Vanilla Icing
1. In a mixing bowl, put icing sugar, milk, butter and vanilla. Whisk it well.
2. Fold it with a wooden spoon.
3. Spread icing over any cake, and serve it immediately.
You may use salted or unsalted butter for icing. - 100.944
Easy Homemade English Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla English cream is an essential ingredient in lot of dishes. Do you know how it is made perfectly? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. The chef shows the method in detail with small but vital tips. - 95.0692
Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee Cake
Look at this coffee cake recipe that is absolutely easy and a great holiday dessert. Watch the recipe video and try it for yourself. Surely this coffee cake is very simple to make and your family would be extremely impressed with this delicious treat! Take... - 93.8035
Vanilla Infused Sugar
Simple and easy way to infuse the wonderful flavor of vanilla to your sugar. This will not be an overpowering vanilla flavor but a nice hint of vanilla to boost the sugar! - 93.2456
1. Pour the sugar into a very clean and dry jar that has an airtight lid.
2. Add any used vanilla pods that have been washed and dried.
3. Replace the lid and leave the sugar to infuse with the vanilla flavor.
4. In a few days, you will hopefully... - 84.3865
Smoking Ice Cream
If you love smoky desserts, you are absolutely gonna lap up this smoky hot ice cream treat. Tali engineers yet another lip-smacking rawest of raw recipe — a smoky hot ice ream that is delicious to the last lick. It's not just simple and sumptuous, but also... - 82.5741
Vanilla Soda Cake
Running short on time and craving for a homemade cake? This recipe will certainly work for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare a Vanilla Soda Cake almost effortlessly in your own kitchen. - 77.1148
Easy Filled Turnovers
Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Blend in flour, salt and soda.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Roll dough 1/16 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into 3-inch circles or squares.
Spoon 1... - 44.5805
Easy Vanilla Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, vanilla and oil to beat.
3) Add flours and stir well to prepare a thick batter.
4) Use an oiled cookie sheet to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 15 minutes... - 40.1385
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
1) Take eggs and separate them.
2) Add salt to whites and then whip them until they reach a stiff stage, but not dry.
3) Slowly beat in corn sirup and sugar.
4) Fold in egg yolks, beating thoroughly.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a... - 39.6315
Easy Vanilla Souffle
This Vanilla Souffle is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this delicious dessert in your parties and family get together and share your feelings for this one! - 38.3639
Easy Vanilla Cream Filling
In top part of double boiler, mix 1/4 cup sugar, the flour, and salt.
Add 1/2 cup milk; stir until smooth.
Pour in remaining 1 cup milk and cook over boiling water for 10 minutes, or until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar... - 37.3747
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In heavy 4-quart saucepan, mix sugar, flour, and salt; stir in milk. Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens slightly and boils, stirring frequently.
2. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs slightly; stir in small amount of hot mixture. Slowly pour egg... - 36.9098
Easy Vanilla Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a round, deep 20cm tin, then line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt together until pale and fluffy, then... - 36.3132
Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream 'n' Cookies
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and cookies.
Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Return... - 34.3468
Vanilla Flavored Easy Pecan Pralines
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water; heat 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by... - 33.986
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Easy Vanilla Custard Sauce
If you think you have tasted the best of custard sauce then try out this Vanilla Custard Sauce recipe and then you might want to change your opinion! It is nothing but a very simple custard sauce with a fine vanilla flavoring and some heavy cream in it! Give... - 33.2456
Easy Vanilla Fudge
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, milk, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla.
Cook to 238°, stirring frequently.
Cool to 170°; add pecans, and beat until thick.
Pour into pan.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa when cooking sugar mixture with to make an easy... - 32.6964
Easy Vanilla Frosting
1 In a small bowl, add egg white and beat until foamy.
2 Blend in cream of tartar, beating constantly.
3 Add in honey and vanilla and stir well.
4 Beating gradually, add in the nonfat dry milk.
5 Use as desired. - 31.6111
Quick & Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Combine the first 4 ingredients, then chill.
If light cream is used, whip as in Whipped Light Cream, Method I Fold into chilled mixture.
Turn into the freezing tray of automatic refrigerator and freeze with cold control at coldest setting until... - 29.7751
Easy Mocha Sauce
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine first 4 ingredients.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Spoon over ice cream. - 29.5994
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix together all ingredients except cream, and chill well.
Whip cream slightly and fold into the mixture.
Place in a refrigerator and freeze to a mush.
Now turn out into a previously chilled bowl and beat well.
Return to refrig- erator and freeze firm. - 28.5898
Easy Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Frosting
Easy Chocolate Frosting is one of the recipes I am known for. This frosting needs just a handful of ingredients and will not take up much of your time for the prepapration part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Easy Chocolate Frosting. - 28.1054
Easy Vanilla Custard Sauce
Combine first 3 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Gradually add milks and egg, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; stir seeds into milk mixture, reserving bean for another use.
Place pan over simmering water, and... - 27.3175
Easy Vanilla Pudding
In 4 cup glass measure, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Stir in milk.
Microwave (high) 5-6 minutes, stirring every minute until mixture boils.
Pour into serving dishes; chill until serving. - 25.4403
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Beat eggs; add sugar gradually.
Beat until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into ice cream freezer container to 1 inch from top.
Freeze according to freezer directions. - 25.1235
Easy Vanilla Sauce
In medium bowl, beat well egg, sugar and cornstarch.
Bring milk to boil and gradually pour over egg mixture, beating constantly.
Pour mixture back into saucepan and bring to boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Chill, beating occasionally. - 24.9601
Easy Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla sauce is an easy to prepare dessert sauce that can be servd over cakes as well as chocolate ice cream among others. Prepared with vanilla and light cream along with sugar for sweetness, the vanilla sauce is a classic dessert sauce that can lend a... - 24.409
Easy Whipped Cream Frosting
In a chilled bowl with chilled beaters, beat cream until frothy.
Gradually add confectioners' sugar, then vanilla.
Continue beating until thick enough to spread.
Use at once. - 24.1293
Easy Vanilla Sauce
Cream 1/3 cup butter or margarine until softened; add 1/2 cup sugar gradually, beating thoroughly/Add 6 egg yolks gradually, beating constantly until fluffy.
Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water very gradually.
Pour mixture into the top of a double boiler.
Cook over... - 24.1168
Quick And Easy Toffee Ice Cream Pie
1. Combine ice cream and chopped candy bars in a bowl, and stir well. Spoon ice cream mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
2. Top each serving with fudge topping and whipped topping. - 23.576
Easy Creamy Icing
Blend sugar, salt, and flavoring (try lemon, almond, or peppermint flavoring for variety).
Add cream to make easy to spread.
If desired, tint with a few drops of food coloring.
Spread on cookies with spatula or pastry brush. - 23.4788
How To Make Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
Although this frosting is made with butter it does not have an overpowering taste of it. It is quite easy to make but requires a little patience. Use it on your favorite cakes and cup cakes. Enjoy! - 0
Vanilla Glaze - Perfect For Cakes Or Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, add in confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla extract. Mix together with a spoon.
2. Stir in remaining milk and mix together.
3. Glaze the pound cake and serve for dessert. - 0
Gluten Free Eggless Vanilla Pudding
1. Place a skillet over the stove and add in the sugar and corn starch. Whisk well.
2. Pour in the milk slowly, stirring continuously. Cook on low heat until thickens.
3. Stir for few minutes and add in butter and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Serve... - 0
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Decadent Vanilla Ice Cream
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade vanilla ice cream. - 0
Honey Noodles With Vanilla Ice Cream
Honey noodles with ice-cream, 'darsaan' as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes... - 0
Homemade Vanilla Extract
1. Place the vanilla beans over a cutting board and slit in between. Set aside.
2. Pour vodka into a container.
3. Scrape out the caviar from vanilla bean and drop into the vodka.
4. Place the lid and ring onto the jar and... - 0