- » Easy Tuna Salad
Easy Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy tuna salad recipes.
Simple Tuna Salad
This simple tuna salad is so quick and easy and the little tit bits of ingredients gives it a nice crunch. We were waiting to see the finished product, wish we hadn't run out of time. But that salad looks delicious for sure. Take a look at the video to find... - 123.837
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Fruits And Tuna Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
Tuna salad was never so amazing. Have a look at this impressive video that demonstrates a simple recipe for tuna salad and plenty of fresh fruits with a really flavorful dressing. So watch this video and go ahead to make this incredible salad that would... - 89.1583
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
Latino Style Tuna Salad
Impress your guests with an elegant and appetizing tuna salad. Watch this excellent video that shares an awesome salad recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and enjoy a satisfying healthy meal with your family and friends. - 84.7691
Gluten Free Tuna Salad With Beans
For all the health conscious lot, here's a great Gluten Free Tuna Salad with Beans recipe that you must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this salad which can also be served as a light meal. - 78.4604
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Far East Tuna Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix... - 48.2431
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
Bronzed Tuna Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat, and add the pumpkin seeds and wheat germ.
Toss and cook until the seeds and wheat germ start to brown, remove from heat and set... - 46.6085
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094
Pacific Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add onion, celery and tuna and mix.
4. Let marinate for 1 hour until ready to serve.
5.... - 44.7377
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 43.4464
Tuna Salad With Fruit
Grate 1 teaspoon orange peel from 1 orange; set peel aside.
Then peel oranges, removing white membrane, and lift out orange sections.
Cover and chill.
Combine grated orange peel, mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot pepper seasoning; blend well.
In a large bowl,... - 42.9341
Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad
Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad is an easy to make and delicious seafood salad. It is one of my favorite additions to a seafood themed dinner spread. You just have to try the Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad! - 42.1393
Curried Tuna Salad For Two
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain and chill.
Dice apple; in a salad bowl, mix apple with lemon juice until coated.
Add celery, raisins, onion, and macaroni.
Add tuna, broken in chunks.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and curry powder.
Mix gently into... - 42.1348
Speedy Tuna Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, parsley, sugar, onion powder, and dill weed.
Cover and chill while preparing the salad.
Rinse lettuce, and then drain well.
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cube cheese in a large salad bowl... - 42.1337
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 42.1131
Rosy Tuna Salad
1.In a bowl, mix apples, grapes, nuts, tuna and beans.
2.In a separate bolw, mix yogurt, tahini, and tomato paste .
3.Pour the dressing over the fruits and shake well.
4.Serve the salad on spinach or lettuce leaves with a garnishing of... - 39.9158
Tuna Salad Mold
Tuna Salad Mold has an Unbelievable taste. The Lemon juice and mustard gives the Tuna Salad Mold Rousing taste. Must catch it - 39.1555
Tuna Salad In Cucumber Ring
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Measure boiling water into bowl, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and coloring to tint a delicate green.
Cool, then chill until beginning to set.
Fold in vegetables except... - 38.8733
Tuna Salad Subs
Combine tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise and pickle relish in bowl.
Place 1/2 c. of the tuna mixture on bottom half of each submarine roll.
Top each with Swiss cheese slices and 4 olive halves.
Place sandwiches in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking... - 38.7844
Tuna Salad Tarts
Combine tuna with its broth and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream and curry powder then mix lightly through tuna and pineapple.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange lettuce in bottom of each tart shell.
Mound tuna salad on top.
Garnish with... - 38.5529
Rocket And Tuna Salad
In a hot pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Now sear 2 of the tuna steaks for 1 minute on each side.
Cook the remaining 2 steaks in the same way and set them all aside.
They will be rare, but this is the best way to eat fresh tuna.
In a bowl, whisk the... - 38.3139
Tuna Salad Casseroles
Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and cheese.
Pile lightly into 4 individual baking dishes or 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange dishes in circle on 12-inch plate.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and the cheese.
Microwave... - 38.1948
Apple Beet And Tuna Salad
Cook beets in water to cover until tender.
Drain, peel and cube.
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Serve on salad greens, topped with more mayonnaise if desired. - 36.5257
Cannellini Tuna Salad
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With lettuce leaves, line a serving platter. On top of the leaves, add the bean mixture and serve immediately. - 35.7806
Caper Tuna Salad
In a large bowl, mix together tuna, grapes, celery, capers, and onion.
In a small bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard; add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate salad and dressing separately for at... - 35.2384
Ripe Olive Tuna Salad Sandwich
Cut ripe olives into large.wedges.
Combine olives with celery, tuna and eggs.
Blend all remaining ingredients except bread.
Mix lightly with olive-tuna mixture.
Serve on bread slices. - 34.796
Maccheroncelli And Tuna Salad
On a chopping board (or in a food processor) mince together into a paste the garlic, anchovies, basil and parsley.
In a salad bowl, place the olive oil and lemon juice; blend well.
Stir in the garlic and anchovy paste, the cayenne pepper, salt, and black... - 33.7241
Salubrious Tuna Salad
Combine tuna with cottage cheese, celery, green pepper, onion, and ripe olives.
Add salt and pepper to taste, and a little dillweed.
Serve on lettuce leaves and accompany with crisp crackers.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.8351
Tuna Salad Croissant
Mix all ingredients except croissant[s] and alfalfa sprouts in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until hot, 1 to 1 1/2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min].
Spread tuna mixture over bottom[s] of croissant[sj; top with... - 32.2013
Terrific Tuna Salad
Assemble all ingredients except avocado and dressing in large salad bowl.
Add avocado and Vinaigrette Dressingjust before serving. - 31.864
Zippy Tuna Salad
1) In a salad bowl, place tuna and add bean sprouts, marjoram and mustard to taste.
2) Toss all together thoroughly.
3) Serve the salad and pass mustard on side, if desired. - 30.8479
Curried Crab And Tuna Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and eggs.
Line a plate with lettuce and arrange the tuna-crab mixture on top.
Garnish with parsley and sliced eggs - 29.7559
Classic Tuna Salad With Fresh Dill
In bowl, mash tuna with juices. Add celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard; mix well.
Makes 5 servings, 1/4 cup/50 ml each. - 29.6989
Basic Tuna Salad Sandwich
Combine tuna, mayonnaise or salad dressing, celery, onion, and lemon juice.
Spread filling on 6 slices bread.
Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread slices. - 27.3582
Tuna Salad I
Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, scallions, mushrooms, pepper, and chile.
Serve on open slices of rye or pumpernickel bread. - 26.5667
Tuna Salad Ii
Combine the tuna, parsley, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion.
Serve on open slices of rye or pumpernickel bread. - 26.1785
Tuna Salad Plate
Drain the tuna and cut the contents of each can in half horizontally.
Arrange on the shredded lettuce.
Garnish with the asparagus spears and fresh parsley if desired. - 25.4235
Luncheon Tuna Salad
Luncheon Tuna Salad is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Luncheon Tuna Salad and... - 24.814
Tempting Tuna Salad
tempting tuna salad is made with canned tuna. Tossed with cottage cheese and peas with sweet pickle relish to taste, the tempting tuna salad can be served on a crisp lettuce bed. - 24.7512
Saturday Chefs - Niçoise Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4.... - 0
Veggie Crunch Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing – in a large bowl, add in all the ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
2. Heat the indoor grill and grease with some olive oil.
3. Season one side of the tuna with salt, fresh cracked pepper and a light drizzle of olive oil.... - 0
Easy Tuna Salad Recipes By Category