- » Easy Tortilla Casserole
Easy Tortilla Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy tortilla casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy tortilla casserole recipes.
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 138.643
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
This Cheese Tortilla Casserole tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned casserole with fruit and vegetable inclusions for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tortilla Casserole are welcome. - 36.5177
Easy Enchilada Casserole
Crumble beef into a shallow, 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle meat with minced onion and crushed garlic.
Heat, uncovered, on medium for 6 minutes.
Stir occasionally to break up meat.
Drain excess fat.
Add pepper, chili powder, water and tomato sauce.
Stir to... - 34.9764
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
In a bowl, combine turkey, soup, chili peppers, salsa, olives, onions, and cumin.
Arrange half the tortilla strips in a well greased 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover evenly with half the turkey mixture; sprinkle with jack cheese.
Top with remaining tortilla... - 39.0327
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 82.0341
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 42.8242
Place the breasts side by side on a microwave-safe plate with the thicker areas facing out.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
The breasts should be done, but if they still have pink areas, flip the pieces, rotate the plate a half turn,... - 31.1915
Tortilla Black Bean Casserole
In a large skillet combine the onions, sweet peppers, undrained tomatoes, picante sauce, cumin, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the beans.
Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread... - 44.16
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.5547
Egg Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a medium-size skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine together eggs, milk and green pepper strips; pour into the skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring as eggs begin to set... - 40.347
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.3129
Cheese & Tortilla Tamale Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Add tomato sauce and green chilies and mix well.
5. Tear 4 of the corn... - 41.377
Preheat oven to 325°.
Cut up tortillas.
In large bowl, mix onion, pepper, soups and tomatoes.
Layer tortillas in bottom of large casserole, then add soup mixture, chicken and cheese; repeat, ending with cheese on top.
Bake 1 hour. - 29.6889
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 45.4087
Sopa Seca De Tortilla
Cut tortillas in 2" x 1/2" strips.
Pour oil 1/2 inch deep in a heavy skillet.
Heat oil to 350F (175C) or until a tortilla strip added to oil turns brown in 60 seconds.
Add tortilla strips.
Fry until lightly browned but not crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
In... - 41.1948
Chile Relleno Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish layer the following: Line bottom with 1/3 of the tortillas, add 1/3 of the chile, cover chiles with 1/3 of the cheese.
Pour 1/3 of the soup mixture over cheese.
Repeat two more layers as above.
Bake 30... - 25.3793
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
2. Place tortilla... - 29.1892
1. Brown ground beef with onion in skillet. Drain.
2. Add seasoning mix and water to meat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Spread corn chips on bottom of 8- X 8-inch baking dish. Pour meat sauce evenly over... - 31.7001
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat and drain.
Mix in all other ingredients.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish.
Line with corn tortillas.
Layer 1/2 of meat mixture, 1/2 of cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool for a little while for easier... - 35.2978
Enchilada Casserole With Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Add rice or sour cream and salsa, if desired. - 25.3262
If you want to try out something new in Mexican cuisine, don't miss out on the utterly delicious Ranchero Casserole which is a tortilla bake topped with meat sauce and layered with cheese meat mixture. Try this and let me know if you've enjoyed it. - 34.326
Easy And Tasty Enchilada Casserole
A tasty, Tex-Mex style casserole is sure a head-turner! Betty briefs all her viewers on how to make this lip-smacking treat in a few simple steps and a couple of readily available ingredients. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 103.484
Easy Taco Casserole
In a saucepan, brown ground beef; drain.
Add salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder; mix well.
In an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. - 34.525
Chili Casserole is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Chili Casserole. - 32.5927
Green Chili And Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Wondering how to use your left over chicken? See this fantastic video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious and appetizing casserole. The video is impressive and great way to include corn tortillas, chicken and soup in a single dish. Take a look and... - 119.595
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.6445
Crumble beef into a 2 quart casserole.
Stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans, taco sauce, chili powder,... - 39.7967
Place 1 tortilla in each of 4 round individual casseroles that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Top each with 1/2 ounce grated cheese.
In bowl combine eggs, milk, jalapeno pepper, chili powder, and mustard.
Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into each... - 39.5995
Chicken And Tortilla Soup
1. Place onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in broth, chili powder and tomato sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until boiling.
2.... - 31.2788
Spicy Chicken Tortillas
In 1-quart casserole, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
Place chicken breast on roasting rack.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 1/2... - 47.797
Hot Buttered Corn Tortillas
1) Place a dry skillet over medium heat.
2) Put tortillas one at a time on the skillet to heat up both the sides.
3) Spread a dollop of butter in center of a heated tortilla. Cover with another heated tortilla.
4) Use a covered casserole to stack the... - 30.2274
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Cover and let stand.
In a medium frying pan, bring of... - 40.4936
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 44.4637
Easy Chicken Chalupas
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 13X9-inch ovenproof dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Remove skin and bones from chicken; discard.
Shred chicken meat.
Place 2 tortillas in bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly.
Layer tortillas with 1 cup chicken, 1/2... - 30.6411
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown beef and drain.
Add 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce and 1 cup refried beans to meat.
Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds, to soften.
Spread a spoonful of sauce on each tortilla and top with meat mixture and cheese.
Roll tortillas... - 27.2247
A great little twist on a mexican casserole dish - 46.1117
Mexican Beef Casserole
Brown the ground beef with the onion, green pepper and seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin and chili powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Brown the sausage in a separate skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef... - 38.0761
Burrito Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Burrito Casserole! - 35.5487