- » Easy Tomato Pie
Easy Tomato Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy tomato pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy tomato pie recipes.
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 100.155
Easy Cheesy Tomato Pie
Cut each sheet of phyllo in half crosswise; laid 1 half on tea towel, keeping remaining halves covered with damp towel.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; place another sheet on top, making sure edges are not perfectly aligned.
Brush with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of... - 44.8693
You May Also Like!
Green Tomato Pie
This green tomato pie is a vegetable pie made with spiced green tomatoes. Pepped up with cinnamon for flavor, the green tomato pie is baked in a ready to bake pie shell and topped with a crust mix. Served with meats or fish with a savory sauce or relish, this... - 46.8952
Easy Scalloped Tomatoes With Poultry Stuffing Mix
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Butter a 9-inch pie dish
3. Empty the canned tomatoes into a the pie dish
4. Quarter the whole tomatoes, holding them over the dish so that the juice falls inside.
5. In a small bowl combine the... - 41.236
Open Faced Tomato Pizza Pie
Tomato pies have always been your favorite when friends and family are around. Now you can enjoy your festive season as well as holiday outings with perfect open faced tomato pies. Bhal Dave helps you to make perfect tomato pies for your family and friends to... - 60.8106
Cheese And Tomato Pie In Rice Crust
1. Mix rice, 1 tablespoon chives and egg white with fork. Spread evenly over bottom and halfway up side of pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches (do not leave any holes). Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle onion and mozzarella cheese over crust. Beat... - 34.3502
Easy Spaghetti Pie
1. In large bowl, toss together spaghetti, egg substitute, margarine, Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add beef, bell pepper and scallions. Cook, stirring to break up meat, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables... - 36.5669
Green Tomato Pie
1. Wash tomatoes; do not peel. Slice 1/8 inch thick into bowl. Pour on boiling water to cover; let stand 3 minutes. Drain.
2. In a small bowl combine sugar, salt, flour, and spices. Combine lemon juice and rind in another bowl.
3. Fill pastry-lined pie dish... - 40.3584
Pilgrim Green Tomato Pie
1. Take a nine inch pan, line it with prepared pastry and also roll additional pastry for top.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Set aside the tomato wedges after sprinkling salt over them.
4. Take a small saucepan and mix together... - 47.4639
Cheese Bacon And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a pie plate which of 8 to 9-inches and prick the bottom.
3) Trim the bacon and cut the slices into 2 or 3 pieces. Put half of the bacon in the pie shell’s... - 39.3778
Easy Herb Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a 1/2 inch slice from the top of each tomato; discard tops.
Scoop out pulp; discard seeds.
Coarsely chop pulp (should have about 1 cup).
In a medium skillet cook garlic in margarine for 30 seconds.
Stir in tomato pulp, green pepper, and... - 37.3174
Easy Fish Pie
Another great meal for 4 for under a fiver!! - 93.7235