- » Easy Tofu
Easy Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy tofu recipes.
Tofu 'fish' Fillet Sandwiches
Interesting! Chef Binks here shows us how to make this yummy vegan Tofu Fillet Sandwiches. I am not a vegan but if I were to be one, I think that I would immensely enjoy this dish. I think people might enjoy it otherwise too. Mazel Tov y'all! - 121.387
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
Look at this unique tofu pumpkin pie recipe that does not use any butter or cream. The video interesting to see and presented in a step-wise manner making it all the more simple to prepare in your kitchen. Amaze your family and friends with this delicious pie... - 110.058
Eggless Sponge Cake
If you're looking for the recipe of sponge cake, then look no further. The chef uses tofu as an ingredient to make the sponge cake. Tofu helps to make the cake spongy and retains the moisture of the cake. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing sponge... - 107.207
Chinese Tofu Salad Episode 2
If you want to eat a healthy salad for a meal, try this Tofu Salad. This salad is a healthy, nutritious and wholesome meal. This video recipe has two parts. This is the second part of the recipe which completes the salad. In this part, the dressing is... - 104.193
Quick And Easy Baked Tofu
When you are chilling out with your friends and need something tasty to munch on that won’t undo your diet, baked tofu is your bet. Although most people would tell you that tofu is boring, this recipe is anything but scrummy. Easy to make and can be... - 103.292
Vegetarian Keema Tofu
1. In a nonstick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and shredded carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add and crumble tofu into the pan and mix
3. Mix in red chili powder, garam masala, salt to taste and... - 102.246
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 99.4346
If you like trying out different types of sandwiches then you got to check this out. This is one yummy sandwich you will ever come across, as it's made with an Indian twist. It's super easy to make but still delicious. Do check out the video for the recipe... - 92.5636
Have you ever tried Japanese koyadofu which is one of the favorite Japanese appetizers in your home kitchen setting. Now you can make perfect koyadofu in your home with help of our chef who expains each step in a simple way. Now get the goodness of health and... - 91.5338
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Easy Vegan Ricotta Cheese
Hello everyone! In this video, Brock makes a vegan ricotta cheese recipe, inspired by Oprah's vegan chef, Tal Ronnen. Interesting, right? You can use this in a variety of other dishes of your choice. - 90.0564
Easy Vegan Tofu
In this video, Brock makes a quick vegan snack/light lunch with nigari tofu. He demonstrates how incredible sharp Todco Ceramic knives are! Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon appétit! - 89.4032
Thai Green Curry With Tofu
Curries are conventional routine preparations in Thai cuisine and here is a curry recipe using Tofu in it. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Green Curry with Tofu using Thai green curry paste as the main seasoning mix. Great to have with rice! - 89.2348
Easy Quick Cold Tofu
Tofu can be prepared in a range of ways. This video has a great way to make tofu as quickly as possible with the simplest of ingredients. - 86.8039
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli! - 86.6025
Easy Chinese Mo Pa Tofu
If you adore Asian flavors but get intimidated by the idea of preparing it at home, here is an easy Chinese Mo Pa tofu recipe, that is pretty much close to the traditional dish and tastes almost like the real one. Watch it and stir it up one of these nights. - 80.1502
Japanese Mochi Melt
Go Oriental this weekend with this yummy Mochi Melt recipe. Watch the video to learn a step wise procedure to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. The blend of ingredients impart a wonderful flavor to the recipe. Give it a try. - 79.0431
How To Make One-pan "tofuyani" Or "tofumati" Rice Dish
If you are in a hurry and would want to quickly make a one pan meal, try the spicy tofu and rice combination. Bhal Dave balances health quotient with taste to recreate magic with ingredients right from his kitchen. Looks impressive isn't it? - 75.9505
Vietnam Vegetarian Stir Fry
1. Heat a skillet and add the vegetable oil.
2. Throw in the ginger and saute it.
3. Add the tofu and the mung beans and give everything a toss.
4. Drop the pea shoots and saute it.
5. Drizzle in a couple of dashes of the beer and finish it... - 75.8783
S1e1 : Tofu, Peas, And Shrimp
It's time for a seafood recipe. All you seafood lovers you have to check out the video for this amazingly delicious Fried Tofu with Peas and Shrimps. A great combination of veggies and seafood fried together. What a delight. - 72.7537
1. Drain the excess water from the tofu block. Rough peel the potatoes and dice it.
2. Boil water in a large pot, and steam the potatoes for 6-7 minutes, strain the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Dice the green onions and tomatoes and keep it... - 0
1. In a pan add oil and sauté the onions until brown.
2. Add the crumbled tofu, soyaki, red chilli pepper, turmeric and tofurky sausages and sauté all the ingredients until combined well.
3. After few minutes add the baby spinach, stir and remove... - 0
Wegmans Herb-baked Tofu
Roasted sesame oil gives this dish a deep, rich flavor to the seasoned tofu that roasts with fresh chopped garlic until it's nice and browned in the oven. Serve it simply over greens as Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec suggests. - 0
Learn how to make fantastic Tofu Makhani Recipe. - 0
Learn how to prepare flavorful Tofu by marinating it in some aromatic Indian spices. This Tandoori Tofu is great for potlucks or your next get together. Try this unusual hor d'oeuvre and wow your guests. We have used Green Bell peppers with Tofu but you can... - 0
Silken Tofu - The Aimless Cook At Downtownfood
Silken tofu is incredible when made fresh, and Chef Darren MacLean from Downtownfood shows us how he makes his own tofu in-house daily. This is part 2 of our 3 part Soybean special! Enjoy!
Watch here Part 1 Soy Milk and Part 3 Okara Fritters of the Soybean... - 0
Easy Tofu Spinach Lasagna
Served up an easy Tofu Spinach Lasagna dinner for a Forks Over Knives movie watching party. SO GOOD! - 0
Quick Stir Fry / Asian Stir Fry
How to make quick stir-fry? South asian flavours inspired Stir- fry. Very quick and super easy recipe for stir fry with tofu and broccoli. - 0
Cfjc Midday July 9 Made With Love
1. In a bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, hot water, garlic, chopped ginger, and red pepper spice blend. Mix well.
2. Place a wok or skillet on flame and pour oil in it.
3. Add tofu, broccoli, red... - 0
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 0
Tofu Scramble (tofu Ki Bhurji)
Learn how to prepare Tofu in a healthy, vegan, gluten free Indian way. This Indian vegetarian Tofu recipe is easy, quick and nutritious. Tofu scramble can be enjoyed with roti, paratha or filled in sandwiches, wraps etc. - 0
Stir Fried Tofu
1. Marinate the tofu with salt and 2 teaspoon oyster sauce.
2. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add tofu and stir until light brown. Remove tofu from pan and set aside.
3. In the same oil, fry eggplant until soft and tender. Set aside... - 0
Easy Tofu Recipes By Category