- » Easy Toast
Easy Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy toast recipes.
Valentines Day Green Tea Dessert - Matcha Toast
Valentine Day is coming and preparing Matcha toast would be the perfect idea. This is the perfect dessert where you will get the amazing taste of green Matcha tea powder. Check out the recipe. - 125.807
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 123.991
French Toast Waffles
This is something that I came up with out of the blue. They turned out better than I imagined. - 115.004
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
How To Make Garlic Toast
You must appreciate this recipe of homemade garlic toast. These toasted garlic turn so good, that you can use them in various ways. Just watch the video to learn the process of baking and enjoy the flavor. - 109.621
This cinnamon toast is part of the "A Bachelor's Breakfast in Bed" video. It accompanied shakshuka for a sweet contrast to a savory, spicy dish. The secret to this cakey bread was using challah. Also watch the yogurt and mango salad video. When you cook for... - 109.188
Easy French Toast With Cream
1. In a shallow dish, add egg, milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon of sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Whisk.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture... - 107.932
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 106.28
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 103.65
Tea Rusks (bread Toast For Tea Time)
Have you ever tried making rusk at home? If no, then you must try making it. The chef shows how to make yummy rusk at home. You can have the rusk with Indian tea, it's a good combination. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 93.6883
Easy Sunny Side Egg In Toast
Here is a variation to your egg toast breakfast. Easy sunny side egg in toast is a popular recipe which is also known as eggs up. In this recipe, egg is cooked half way inside a hole made in a bread slice. A perfect start to your morning, you can even add... - 89.5186
Easy French Toast
French toast is easy to make and filling for an energetic breakfast. Check out the recipe to make French toast with some eggs and bread as the key ingredients along with a tinge of vanilla. Great when accompanied with a beverage like coffee. - 88.6731
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Easy French Toast
1. In a bowl mix egg, milk and vanilla extract and soak bread in the mixture for 5 minutes.
2. On a greased griddle brown the bread slices and sprinkle over each slice with nutmeg.
3. Serve with honey, jelly or pure maple syrup. - 33.475
Easy Chicken Livers On Toast
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and sage leaves and fry for 5 minutes.
Remove the sage.
Add the livers and pepper to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the livers are cooked through.
Spread the mixture over the toast. - 27.9047
Easy French Toast
In medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. Add milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg and beat with a fork to combine. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 1 to 2 minutes... - 25.9736
Easy Cinnamon French Toast
1. Combine egg whites, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Beat lightly.
2. Heat nonstick griddle until hot (400°).
3. Dip bread slices in the egg white mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown and crisp. - 25.9358
Banana Cheese Toast
Spread hot toast with a little mustard, then peeled and mashed bananas.
Sprinkle over the cheese and put under grill for a minute or so to brown cheese. - 23.774
Easy French Toast
Combine eggs, milk and salt.
Quickly dip bread slices into mixture; fry in melted butter or margarine until brown on both sides.
note: If French toast is to be served with a sweet topping, add 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla to the milk-egg... - 23.1913
Stuffed French Toast
1. In a bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla, and milk. Set it aside.
2. Cut bread into slices, about 1 ½-inch or 2-inch thick.
3. Make a pocket in the center of each bread slice as shown in the video.
4. Spread 2 tablespoon of nutella into each bread... - 0
Hot Chocolate French Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for hot chocolate french toast. - 0
Sooji Toast is something that I prefer to make when I am in a hurry and don’t have mood to cook. This is a simple breakfast recipe, you can add or omit any vegetables or spices and make it taste different and yummy every time you make. - 0
How To Make Prawn Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Prawn Toast. - 0
Easy Toast Recipes By Category