- » Easy Thumbprint Cookies
Easy Thumbprint Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy thumbprint cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy thumbprint cookies recipes.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Chill dough... - 35.225
Betty's Thumbprint Cookies
How to make three types of Thumbprint Cookies part of the Christmas Cookie series. Demonstrated by cooking teacher and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 0
Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
These easy-to-make, gluten free cookies have a double dose of heart-healthy walnuts. Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies have both finely ground walnuts in the cookie dough as well as a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top. The apricot jam is sure to brighten... - 106.166
Combine pudding mix and pie crust mix in medium bowl; add butter and 4 tablespoons of the water.
Mix with fork until soft dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets; press thumb deeply into center of each.
Cut... - 34.2803
Thumbprint Cookies Using Brown Sugar
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in flour and salt until dough holds together.
Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls.
Beat egg white slightly.
Dip each ball into egg white; roll in nuts.
Place... - 40.812
Place steel blade in work bowl; add butter and sugar.
Process till creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla; process till blended.
Add mixture of flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; process with 2 or 3 on/off turns just till flour disappears.
Cover; chill at... - 42.6652
1) In a bowl, add butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence. Beat this thoroughly to make fluffy and bubbly.
2) In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and custard powder, all together.
3) Alternately fold in flour mixture and milk, with... - 45.027
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy in large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in egg yolks, vanilla, and salt, beating well. Gradually stir in flour. Mix well.
3. Shape dough into 3/4-inch diameter balls. Dip in slightly-beaten egg whites. Roll in pecans.
4. Line... - 28.7881
Thumbprint Cookies With Hazelnuts
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 Beat the butter with an electric handheld mixer on high speed just until smooth.
4 ... - 41.8056
German Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, milk, 1/2 cup butter, vanilla and egg yolks; blend well.
Cook over medium heat for 10 to 13 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring frequently.
Stir in coconut and pecans.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room... - 41.1685
Raspberry Linzer Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place 1 cup hazelnuts in 9-inch square baking pan. Bake until toasted, about 15 minutes. Wrap hot hazelnuts in clean kitchen towel. With hands on outside of towel, roll hazelnuts back and forth to remove most of skins. Cool;... - 37.7006
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 45.8206
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In mixer bowl, cream butter on high speed until light and fluffy.
Add sugar and continue beating until well blended; beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
On low speed, gradually add flour until completely blended.
(Dough will be quite firm.)... - 43.4062
The kolacky or kolach is a czech pastry like preparation which is adapted here as a cookie. Flavored with vanilla and filled with jam, the kolacky are baked till brown around the edges. Served with tea or coffee as simply as desserts, they are simply... - 39.2509
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 116.225