- » Easy Thai Poached Fish
Easy Thai Poached Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy thai poached fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy thai poached fish recipes.
Plah Pae- Sa
1. In a covered pan, add the dea ball and fish stock and simmer until the flesh begins to flake it easily witrh a fork
2. Remove the fish into a fireproof dish, add all the rest of the ingredients and fish stock to it; poach the fish for four... - 30.9876
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 41.7876
Terrific Thai Chicken Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) lightly salted water to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken; poach for 13 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink inside. Let cool in broth. Debone chicken; cut into 1 1/2-inch (4... - 34.2143
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.3868
Glazed Thai Chicken
Place chicken in large pan of simmering water; poach about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
Griddle-fry chicken until browned both sides and cooked through.
Pour combined remaining ingredients over chicken; cook for about 1 minute or until... - 29.0921
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.2978