- » Easy Thai Beef Salad
Easy Thai Beef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy thai beef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy thai beef salad recipes.
Thai Style Spicy Beef Salad
Would you like to try a yummy Thai salad recipe today? Watch this brilliant video now and treat you family to this wonderful Thai Style Spicy Beef Salad. In this video the chef demonstrates the recipe step by step. Watch it now. - 80.2426
Urbankitchen - Thai Beef Salad
Thai beef salad is a great lunch dish or if you want to have a light dinner. Its fresh colorful ingredients and the zest aromatic flavors just lifts your mood up and fills you up with refreshing energy. Watch the video for recipe details. - 88.7348
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 116.669
Thai Beef Salad With Healthy Salad Dressing
Marinated beef is always great when cooked in any way and here is one such Thai recipe. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Salad after marinating and sautéing the beef along with vegetables and flavors. Great with wine! - 111.134
Thai Beef And Radish Salad
1. Combine chile paste, ginger, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag, add steak, tossing well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Combine lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar, stirring with a whisk, set aside.
3. Heat a large... - 34.7881
Thai Style Beef Salad
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each steak registers 145°F for medium, about 8-10 minutes.
Transfer the meat to... - 38.7106
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Healthy Thai Grilled Beef Salad
Craving Thai food, but want to stick to your weight loss plan? Chef Binks has solved your problem with this healthy Thai Beef Salad recipe. Grilled lean beef steak sliced and served over fresh crisp veggies, dressed with a spicy sweet Thai dressing. Lean... - 118.207
Warm Thai Beef Salad
Trim excess fat from flank steak.
With sharp knife, score steak on both sides at 2 in (5 cm) intervals; set aside.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold steak, combine basil, lime juice, oyster sauce, gingerroot, garlic and chili pepper.
Add flank... - 40.8274
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 39.8449
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest... - 43.2922
Thai Beef Salad
1. Grill the sirloin steaks until they are medium-rare, then allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. When cool, thinly slice the beef and put the slices in a large bowl.
3. Add the sliced onion, cucumber matchsticks and lemon grass.
4. Add the spring onions. Toss... - 35.3038
Thai Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a small baking dish, place the beef tenderloin.
3) Place inside oven to roast for 20 minutes, until rare.
4) Allow the meat to cool down for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
5)... - 49.035
Thai Hot Beef Salad
1) In a skillet over heat or on the barbecue, grill the beef steak until medium-rare.
2) Then thinly slice the grilled beef steak.
3) In a large bowl, add the sliced beef, fish sauce, red onion, green onions, chilies, sugar and lemon juice , then toss... - 40.0753
Grilled Beef Salad With Thai Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the ginger. In a small bowl, combine half the ginger with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the soy sauce, 2 of the garlic cloves, the granulated sugar and pepper.
3 Brush... - 37.4691
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 129.294
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.6477
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 48.1703
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 40.1446
Thai - Sun Dried Beef Jerky
We dried our foods by the sun for more than 1,000 years. You can dry meats, fishs, vegetables, or fruits. Preserved them and stored them for long time. Thai-beef jerky is no defferent. It had been dried, preserved and cooked. Serve this with rice or as a... - 92.1207
If you are looking for a prefect Thai Beef speciality that would be ideal for dinner or party, here it is. Enjoy Thai cooking with this video and stir in beef with vegetables to make the rich massaman. This can be made very quickly in your kitchen too. - 82.6164