- » Easy Teriyaki Marinade
Easy Teriyaki Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy teriyaki marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy teriyaki marinade recipes.
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Teriyaki Marinade is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Teriyaki Marinade is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 28.9905
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 112.531
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Terriyake Marinade is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Terriyake Marinade and... - 27.2276
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
Mix the marinade ingredients together.
No salt will be necessary after cooking, though a grinding of pepper will not go amiss. - 26.2938
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly to a smooth mixture.
3) Use the marinade to marinate any type of meat. - 30.5535
1. Combine all the ingredients to form the marinade
2. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 32.3141
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
Original Teriyaki Marinade
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, garlic, mono-sodium glutamate, ginger, mustard, and molasses in a glass bowl.
Let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Use to marinate lamb or tender beef.
Enough for 2 pounds meat - 32.0515
In cooking container or 1-qt glass measure mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, monosodium glutamate and pepper.
Use as suggested. - 27.5047
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
In bowl, whisk together oil, whisky, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper and garlic.
Makes about 3/4 cup (175 mL). - 23.7097
In a blender combine sherry, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, cover and blend until smooth.
Pour over meat to marinate. - 30.5426
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 27.9133
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 22.4448
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.5764
Let stand an hour or more, turning once or twice.
Grill slices about 7 to 10 minutes on each side until lightly browned, basting with the sauce when turning. - 25.9427
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Combine all ingredients for marinade in saucepan and heat just to dissolve sugar.
Snip off wing tips and discard.
Cut wing in half at joint and place prepared wings in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over wings; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or... - 42.7585
Combine all ingredients except catfish.
Marinate fish in sauce for 1 hour.
Broil over charcoal, 5 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with marinade. - 28.5294
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Thaw frozen scallops.
Rinse and cut large scallops in half.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over scallops in shallow dish.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain scallops, reserving marinade.
Thread scallops on 4 skewers.
Place on greased shallow... - 39.923
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 5 cm (2 inches) from heat until desired doneness (5-10... - 33.0113
Lemon Teriyaki Halibut Kabobs
1. Remove halibut skins and bones; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Thread on 4 skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak first in cold water for 30 minutes.) Arrange kabobs in shallow glass dish.
2. In a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon zest and juice, oil... - 26.8446
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Teriyaki Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Teriyaki Steak. - 38.6859
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar, and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 1-inch wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 2 inches from heat until desired doneness (5 to 10 minutes), basting... - 29.3784
Teriyaki Tuna Or Swordfish
Prepare the marinade and pour over the fish.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
Sprinkle with green onions and serve. - 25.2136
Chicken Teriyaki With Dry White Wine
Marinate chicken 1 hour in a mixture of all other ingredients.
Remove chicken from marinade, place in shallow baking dish, and bake uncovered in slow oven (325Â°) 1 hour or until fork-tender, basting with marinade 2 or 3 times while cooking.
Serve on a hot... - 26.5593
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 32.9556
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1-inch squares.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, onion, and garlic.
Add meat; marinate 3 hours.
Place steak, pineapple, and mushrooms on skewers, starting and finishing with meat.
Broil or grill about 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked... - 37.6578
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 43.6474
Teriyaki has a defining taste. The honey and soy sauce gives the Teriyaki a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.7437
1. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Trim off any excess fat. Cut steak in half lengthwise. Slice across the grain in very thin slices, no more than 1/4 inch thick.
2. In small bowl, mix well rest of ingredients, except water chestnuts and Scallion Flowers,... - 39.0723
1) Freeze the meat for 1 hour till very firm and slice into very thin strips
2) Into a bowl, mix in the green onion, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ground ginger and canned broth
3) Pour this marinade over the steak and marinate for 2 hours
4)... - 40.5657
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 37.8917
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
1) In a resealable plastic bag,mix together the mirin and soy sauce.
2) Now add the steaks and seal the bag and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) Snap off the edges from the scallions by trimming, cut into 2-inch pieces, then thinly... - 40.4416
Teriyaki Amberjack Skewers
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Pour half of soy sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a small bowl; set aside to cool.
2. Bring remaining soy sauce mixture to a boil over medium... - 38.064
1. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to prevent charring.
2. In a small saucepan, combine sherry, soy sauce and chicken broth and bring just to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, pour into a shallow, 2-quart... - 36.0426
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Teriyaki Swordfish Kabobs
Cut the swordfish into 3/4 pieces.
Remove and discard the skin and bones.
Place the swordfish in a large self-closing bag; set aside.
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple; set aside.
Transfer 1/3 cup of the juice to another small bowl.... - 37.0315
Vege Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.5755
Place chicken thighs in a dish, add marinade and baste.
Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Lift out chicken, drain and place on the grid over medium hot coals.
Cook for 20-25 minutes, until tender, turning often and basting with the... - 24.7146
Protein Diet Chicken Teriyaki
This Chicken Teriyaki is a real pleasure for the die-hard chicken lovers! The tangy lemon flavor along with that of ginger and soy sauce makes this Chicken Teriyaki even more appetizing! I love it and even my family does; why done you too try it? - 28.3496
Wash chicken, place it in plastic bag.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
(If you place the bag in a bowl, it is easy to pour in the liquid.) Tie the bag and stir all around so the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate 2 to... - 37.9962
Teriyaki Steak Strips
Have your meat man remove the membrane, but don't have the meat scored in a mechanical ten-derizer.
Cut meat into 1-inch-wide strips, diagonally, from top to bottom.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight in a marinade made by combining consomme, soy, salt, green... - 33.0579
Roasted Teriyaki Portobello Mushrooms
Trim the stems from the mushrooms and using a spoon, scrape out the dark brown gills on the underside of the mushrooms.
Prepare the Marinade and add the mushrooms.
Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from the marinade and place in the Flat... - 23.2159
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Teriyaki Steak Bits
Combine soy sauce, spices, sugar, and wine to make marinade.
Marinate meat at least 1 hour.
Drain meat; reserve liquid.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in medium skillet.
Brown meat cubes quickly on all sides.
Place meat in chafing dish; pour sauce over.
Stir... - 34.3653
Cut meat into 4 pieces and place in a bowl.
In a pan combine the soy, sugar, garlic, ginger, and monosodium glutamate, if used.
Heat just until sugar is dissolved; cool.
Pour mixture over meat and marinate for 1 hour or longer.
Remove meat from marinade and... - 29.1777
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.261
Overnight Marinated Teriyaki Strips
Combine meat and marinade in deep bowl or plastic bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Cook rice, if desired, using your favorite method.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 6 minutes.
Add oil and meat.
Stir once or twice until sizzling... - 36.4112
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5508
1. Place tenderloins in a non-metal container and stir in about 3/4 cup Teriyaki marinade. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot. Place a sheet of baking paper... - 21.7997
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 34.954
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Teriyaki Flank Steak is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Teriyaki Flank Steak dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.6203
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 107.235
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Marinate the chicken for about an hour along with other ingredients.
3. Take out the chicken from marinade, and arrange it in shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for an hour. Baste with marinade at... - 33.5976
Charcoaled Teriyaki Steak
Trim steak, removing all fibers.
Cut steak crosswise in medium thick slices.
Mix sugar, sesame seed, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in marinade; let stand for at least 2 hours.
Grill over hot coals to... - 38.933
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
In shallow bowl or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except flank steak.
Add steak, coating with marinade.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove from marinade.
Broil or grill over hot coals, placing about 2 inches from... - 36.6793
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 48.5305
One Dish Chicken Teriyaki
Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, reserved... - 38.3381
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 40.977
Shish Kabobs Teriyaki
Place lamb cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic, and ginger, stirring well; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring lamb occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade.
Alternate... - 39.5706
1. Slice meat diagonally into 1/8 inch-thick strips. Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer 30 minutes.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic. Stir to blend. Pour over meat strips and marinate from 1... - 27.9939
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 39.9743
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breasts
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain marinade from chicken and... - 37.8174
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breast
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 9-inch microwave-proof baking dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain and... - 39.2551
Teriyaki Roast Beef
In deep bowl large enough to hold roast, combine soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, sugar and gingerroot.
Add beef and turn several times to coat, leaving fat side up.
Cover and refrigerate, turning periodically, for 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Place beef on rack... - 41.1453
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 37.9894
Wash chicken, cut into serving pieces, and dry on paper towels.
Place in a large mixing bowl.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, water, garlic and dry sherry (if desired) in a small bowl; mix together.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover bowl and... - 45.8889
Chicken Teriyaki With Sake
This Chicken Teriyaki tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously spiced and wined chicken for your next meal. I'd like to hear your suggestions for this Chicken Teriyaki. - 31.5825
Halibut Steaks Teriyaki
Thaw halibut steaks if frozen.
Place halibut steaks in plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cooking oil, dry mustard, ground ginger, and garlic powder; pour over halibut steaks in bag.
Close bag securely and place bag in pan or bowl.
Marinate... - 36.4715
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 33.3328
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
Teriyaki Pork And Veggies In Skewer
If you are craving for the delicate Teriyaki flavor for quite some time, you can try this easy recipe. Teriyaki pork and veggies is a great item to serve in any get-together, be it formal or casual. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind the process. - 97.5645
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the meat and mix thoroughly.
3) In a flat Pyrex pan, place the meat, pour over the marinade and allow to marinate as long as possible.
4) Place the meat... - 37.5418
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
1. In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Transfer into a shallow dish.
3. Dredge meat into the mixture and coat well.
4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
5. Drain out meat from marinade.
6. Broil 6 inches from heat... - 42.2569
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.8062
Place chicken in baking dish.
Drain pineapple; re- serve syrup.
Combine pineapple syrup, teriyaki sauce, honey and brown sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve mari- nade.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in skillet; add oil.
Brown... - 42.5137
Place chicken in a plastic bag.
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and onions; pour over chicken.
Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 hours or until next day.
Pour off and discard marinade.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a... - 33.812
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, vinegar, water, brown sugar, salt, garlic, onion and gingerroot.
2) Cut the beef into thin strips.
3) Thread the strips in the bamboo skewers.
4) Arrange the beef skewers in shallow pan.
5) Stream the marinade... - 45.4794
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Prepare the steak by cutting it into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt and ginger and pour over meat and pineapple.
3. Let it marinate at least 1 hour, turning twice.
4. Onto... - 42.0657
1. To prepare meat cut it in strips 1/4 inch thick and 1 inch wide.
2. In a bowl or a container mix soy, next 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Stir in meat to coat.
4. Let it stand 2 hours at room temperature.
5. Skewer meat... - 39.0898
Combine marinade ingredients in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Arrange fish steaks in a shallow dish; add marinade to cover.
Cover; marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
Drain; reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Arrange fish steaks on broiler pan.
Brush... - 39.2597