- » Easy Taco Stew
Easy Taco Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy taco stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy taco stew recipes.
Taco Chicken Stew
In a large saucepan combine un-drained tomatoes, beans, chili peppers, onion, bouillon granules, garlic powder, cumin, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in chicken; heat through. - 29.9142
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Garden Taco Rice
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and cheese; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Remove from... - 41.6572
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.307
Spicy Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, crumble in the... - 47.2512
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
Princess Indian Stew
Brown meat and onion and drain.
In large stew pot, mix next 9 ingredients and cook approximately 30 minutes - 28.261
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.8042
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
Pork And Beans, Mexican Style
1. Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add the bacon and sauté it until it is browned and crisp.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon onto paper towel and drain. When slightly cool crumble and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the... - 42.4144
Mayan Bean Soup
In a pan combine the soup with the water and bring to simmering.
As the soup heats, stir in the cooked or canned corn.
With kitchen scissors or a knife, cut the pimiento into pieces about the size of corn kernels; stir pimiento into the soup along with the... - 28.4432
1) Wash the zucchini and eggplant properly and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the spices in oil for 2 minutes. ... - 45.1359
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
Cook bacon and onion in a large skillet; drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add hominy; saute 5 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes, seasoning mix, cheese and Tabasco sauce; heat thoroughly, stirring until cheese is melted. - 26.4802
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.9569
How To Make An One-skillet Meal?
1.Heat a skillet and add a pound of ground beef and the chopped onions. Brown this over medium heat and be sure too drain away any excess grease.
2.Empty the packet of taco seasoning in it.
3.Pour in the water and give it all a stir.
4.Add the... - 119.734
Mexican Turkey Chili Mac
1. Take a large nonstick skillet, sauté turkey for 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat such that the turkey loses its pink color and drain it.
2. Then stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn and macaroni, lower the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5... - 35.2585
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles and seasoning mix.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Spread 1/3 cup of the beef mixture in a 9xl3 baking dish.
Layer tortillas, half the... - 43.5554
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8251