- » Easy Taco Rice
Easy Taco Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy taco rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy taco rice recipes.
Theplawich, Mini Soft Taco And Frittata Omlette
Wondering what to do on this friendship's day Simple, just pick your favorite cues from the list of dishes lined up in this video and get preparing some of them at home and treat your friends to an unforgettable lunch. Chef Bhal Dave prepares a slew of... - 77.6212
Garden Taco Rice
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and cheese; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Remove from... - 41.6572
Taco Rice Dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook rice according to package directions, but do not add salt and butter.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown;... - 38.5889
Baked Taco Pie Wit Spanish Rice And Refried Beans
Three dishes being cooked to be plated! Three dishes are also paired with each other to compliment it well. If not for the verbal used in the video. The recipe can be used for a reference! Watch the video for more! - 41.385
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 131.955
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Quick Taco Skillet
In a large skillet, brown beef; drain.
Stir in rice, tomato wedges with liquid, beef broth, onion, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. - 36.1807
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 127.573
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
Taco In A Pan
Crunchy, spicy taco in a pan is the perfect one-pot supper! - 0
1 Into a deep 2-quart casserole, crumble meat.
2 Add green onions and cover with waxed paper.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; stir twice.
4 Pour off the juices and add water chestnuts.
5 In a small... - 44.5393
Taco Bean Filling
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 8 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 44.0006
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 102.104
Mexican Meal - Part 2: Continued
Romance with the Mexican cuisine continues in this part of the video. Watch to learn how the chef prepares the remaining recipes on the menu. - 69.1342
Mexican Style Seasoned Cabbage
Would you like to make a raw Mexican rice for which no cooking is required. Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe where the cooked rice is simply replaced with raw cabbage so it makes the dish low carb too. So get going with this amazing video... - 113.437
Easy Salsa Chicken
If you love Mexican food, here is a quick salsa chicken recipe which you can make as per your own taste. This is also a meal in a rush and doesn’t need much cooking and standing in the kitchen. Chef Tawnya cooks the chicken in a pan and in a bowl mixes rest... - 114.465
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
Easy Pork Carnitas
Do you like pork? We have a nice pork carnitas recipe which is very easy to make but takes little long. It can be served with rice, tacos, burritos and other Mexican dishes. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 117.376
Spanish Rice Ole
When you need a comforting rice dish to appease your gut, do as the Spaniards do! Whomp up a quick pan of Spanish rice ole! , Betty demonstrates how to male this super easy and super tasty Spanish rice treat that is surefire hit on the dinner table. Stream... - 100.391
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8251
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 38.2586
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Rice And Chick Pea Chili
1 In a medium saucepan, add 1 3/4 cups water and rice, bring to a boil.
2 Cover and lower the heat.
3 Simmer for 15 minutes.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients except cheese.
5 Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6 Serve sprinkled... - 39.2071
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 96.6962
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 102.79
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Place chicken skin side down in 13x9x2 pan.
Pour butter and 1/2 taco seasoning over chicken.
Bake uncovered at 400° for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from baking pan.
In baking pan mix tomato juice, water, beans and rice.
Return chicken skin side up.
Pour... - 37.5145
Mexican Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer in pan.
Pour rice over the chops.
Mix tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning.
Carefully pour over chops and rice.
Cover with foil; bake for 1... - 36.4486
The El Que And The Two Seven Public House Is Visited
1. FOR MARGARITA: Take a large glass, fill ½ with ice cubes.
2. Put in Cilantro leaves, fresh lime slices and crush it.
3. Pour Rum, agave syrup, more ice cubes and cover it with a shaker.
4. Shake it well.
5. FOR BEEF TACO: In a pan, put the... - 79.0849
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.8042
Crust: Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
In medium saucepan, heat broth to boiling.
Stir in rice, margarine and salt.
Return to a boil.
Cover reduce heat; simmer until rice is tender.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly; stir in eggs and pimiento.
Press against... - 46.0566
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 114.753
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
How To Make An One-skillet Meal?
1.Heat a skillet and add a pound of ground beef and the chopped onions. Brown this over medium heat and be sure too drain away any excess grease.
2.Empty the packet of taco seasoning in it.
3.Pour in the water and give it all a stir.
4.Add the... - 119.734
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 110.155
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 100.419
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 104.911
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
How To Make Cheeseburger Sushi
I’m all about some fusion. Korean bbq pizza anyone? How about some gochujang shrimp tacos? Kimchi & bulgogi quesadillas?
Whichever the case may be, I find that with food, spreading the love is the best case scenario. Take what you love and attach it to... - 0
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 115.165
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Rainbow Chopped In Crystal Fold
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot. Add vermicelli; cook about 3 seconds until it puffs up and floats on the surface. Remove and drain on paper towel.
2. Add pork to oil and cook for about 1 minute. With slotted spoon, remove the pork. Pour... - 26.5162
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
Cut a lengthwise strip from each pepper.
Remove and discard seeds from peppers.
Chop enough of pepper strips to measure 1/2 cup; reserve remaining strips for another use.
Cook peppers in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Cook bean mix... - 40.2473
Blister peppers over a gas stove flame with tongs, grill or broil just enough to get a little char on the peppers. Cut in ½ and remove seeds. Meanwhile prepare barley according to directions. You could substitute rice if you’d like.In a skillet brown... - 25.5133
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.0893
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.5935
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 46.6806
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 44.5673
Lynn's Beef Burritos
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beef Burritos. This is great for dinner and are delicious leftover. - 0
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
I always thought ceviche is only a restaurant dish until I happened to watch this scallop ceviche recipe by award winning Chef Patrico. In this video he shows how easy it is to make ceviche and how you can surprise your pop in guests within minutes with this... - 109.455
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885