- » Easy Swiss Chocolate
Easy Swiss Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy swiss chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy swiss chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Want a dessert fondue that is tasty and very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a chocolate fondue so tasty that guests would want to eat it by itself! Watch to know more. - 92.4249
You May Also Like!
Easy Chocolate Fondue
1. Combine chocolate, butter, water and corn syrup in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole or a small non-metallic fondue pot.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir frequently.
3. Add vanilla and salt; stir to... - 33.0849
Swiss Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3) Beat in eggs and then stir in sugar and flour.
4) In a saucepan, melt chocolate with vanilla and water and then fold in the batter.
5) Take... - 45.7422
Swiss Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine chocolate morsels and water; stir over low heat, until well blended.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter, and vanilla; beat until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Blend in... - 49.2096
Swiss Chocolate Fondue
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This swiss chocolate fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 31.4147
Swiss Chocolate Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat... - 42.5659
Swiss Chocolate Roll
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter a 15 x 10 x 3 1/2 inch (36 x 25 x 2 cm) cookie sheet, and line with wax paper.
– In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt,
– In a mixer bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Continue... - 39.7541
Chocolate Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Butter a 14X10inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add in the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Place... - 42.8072
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Grease a baking sheet.
To make cream puff paste, put butter and water into a medium saucepan; heat until butter has melted.
Add salt and bring to a boil.
Add flour all at once and stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of... - 44.0539
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
1. Mix whipping cream, raspberry preserves and honey in fondue pot or 2-quart saucepan. Heat over warm/simmer setting or medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles rise to surface (do not boil).
2. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until... - 20.6053