- » Easy Swedish Meatballs Sauce
Easy Swedish Meatballs Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy swedish meatballs sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy swedish meatballs sauce recipes.
Easy Swedish Meatballs
Would you like to try out some great tasting Swedish meatballs? Watch this video that displays a delicious recipe for meatballs with the goodness of fresh vegetables. So see this video and pep up your party with this flavorful meatballs to treat. - 109.097
Easy Swedish Meatballs
Beat together egg, milk, salt, pepper, crumbs and grated onion.
Allow to stand a few minutes.
Add ground beef; mix lightly.
Shape into 2-inch balls.
Cover with waxed paper; set in refrigerator until ready to use.
Heat drippings; add a few meatballs and... - 42.1737
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 118.553
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, onion, parsley, salt, allspice and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/4 -inch meatballs (about 30) and arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat at medium-high5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes.
Push meatballs to one side of... - 41.7286
Low Calorie Swedish Meatballs With Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 18 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until firm and no longer pink,... - 47.4191
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, salt, nutmeg, and milk. Add the ground beef, pork, and veal, and mix thoroughly. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly. Cook... - 35.0673
Swedish Meatballs With Mustard
Have meat ground together twice.
Soak, bread crumbs in milk.
Add meat; mix.
Saute onion in large skillet in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix together seasonings, eggs, onion, and meat in bowl.
Mix well; form into 48 small balls.
Melt butter in skillet; brown... - 38.2194
"Combine ground round steak, egg, milk, crumbs, onion, salt and sugar with spices; mix lightly.
Shape into small balls; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Mix bouillon, garlic powder and dillweed; pour over meatballs.
Simmer, covered, for 30 min-... - 39.3691
Mix together meat, onions, crumbs, eggs and seasonings.
Shape into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
Cook gently in butter or margarine in frying pan, turning as they brown until uniformly colored.
Pour in wine and water, and cover.
Simmer 20... - 37.3652
Microwaved Swedish Meatballs
Pour milk over bread crumbs in medium mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add ground meats, egg, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cloves.
Blend well with fork.
Form into 1-inch balls.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil... - 46.0375
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a large broiler pan with vegetable oil.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine egg, cottage cheese, milk and spices.
Process until smooth.
Add bread and blend until... - 42.5691
Swedish Meatballs With Sour Cream
Form into tiny meat balls and brown in hot fat.
SAUCE for Meat Balls
Melt butter, stir in flour.
Then add bouillon broth and cubes and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Mix thoroughly and put back on the heat, adding meat balls which... - 40.2356
Swedish Meatballs For Party
Mix thoroughly beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, the Worcestershire sauce, egg and milk.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into balls.
In large skillet, slowly brown and cook meatballs... - 44.108
Swedish Meatballs With Noodles
Mix together beef, crumbs, milk, egg, soup mix, salt and nutmeg.
Shape meat mixture into 40 balls.
Cook 20 at a time in 13x9x2-in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes.
Remove meatballs from dish and keep warm, reserving meat... - 45.3186
Combine bread crumbs and milk in large mixing bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in skillet, add onions, and saute until soft.
Add egg, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco, salt, pepper, sauteed onions, beef, and pork to bread crumbs.
Mix... - 37.4423
Combine skim milk powder and water, using a wire whisk, and heat (do not boil).
Combine ground beef, grated onion, allspice, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour and cornstarch.
Slowly stir... - 40.7099
1) Combine together beef, onion, garlic, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 cup chopped dill, egg, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape the mixture into 30 walnut-size meatballs.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and brown... - 45.2052
Swedish Meatballs is something you gotta give a try. This is a mixed meat treat and is sure to add a royale touch to your party menu. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Swedish Meatballs. - 37.5166
Swedish Beef Meatballs
Soak breadcrumbs in cream or evaporated milk and combine with ground beef, egg, onion, garlic, if used, allspice and seasoning.
Shape with moistened hands, into balls 1 1/2-inches in diameter.
Heat oil in a heavy frying pan and brown meatballs on all... - 40.0827
Seasoned Swedish Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, lightly toss chuck with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, Worcestershire, and thyme, mixing well. Gently shape into 18 balls.
3. In hot butter in large skillet, saute meatballs until browned on all sides. Remove skillet... - 36.128
Slow Baked Swedish Meatballs
1. Combine the bread, onion, salt,
pepper, nutmeg and milk in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in meat-loaf mixture until well blended; form into '36 balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large skillet and place in a 10-cup baking dish.
3. Blend... - 37.2706
1) Mix together 2/3 cup evaporated milk, onion, crumbs, allspice, salt and pepper.
2) Mix in meat and allow chilling.
3) Figure the mixture into 1-in balls.
4) Take a large skillet; heat butter and brown meatballs in it.
5) In boiling water, dissolve... - 45.7428
Combine beef, bread crumbs, onions, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and milk; shape into balls.
Brown meat- balls in skillet in butter.
Combine vinegar, catsup, brown sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, raisins and gin- gersnaps with 1 cup water; mix well.
Pour sauce... - 39.6696
Non Swedish Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix meat, onion, potato, egg, salt, pepper and garlic together lightly.
2. Shape into approximately 60 bite-sized balls.
3. In a pan bring chili sauce, water and jelly to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and place the meatballs in the... - 41.5389
Swedish Meat Balls
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Mix well and shape into balls using 1 tablespoonful for each ball.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Brown meat balls well, turning as needed to... - 43.4999
These are my husbands favorite! We like to also serve them over egg noodles. - 41.6995
Swedish Sour Cream Sauce
1. In a large pot, heat the water till boiling.
2. Add the bouillon cubes to the water and stir well till completely dissolved.
3. Add the tomato paste and the Worcestershire sauce to the pan and simmer again.
4. When the mixture comes to the boil,... - 39.84
Swedish Meat Soup
Combine ground beef, nutmeg and salt.
Shape in small balls and brown in butter.
Add meatballs and cabbage to prepared onion soup.
Heat through. - 26.8917
Swedish Sour Cream Meat Balls
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well. Knead the mixture till completely combined.
2. Form the mixture into meat balls and set aside
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and heat through till melted. Add the meatballs to the... - 39.4722