- » Easy Sunshine Egg
Easy Sunshine Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy sunshine egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy sunshine egg recipes.
Easy Sunshine Souffle
Butter inside of top pan and lid of 2-qt.double boiler thoroughly.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small bowl until frothy.
Beat in 3 tbsp.sugar gradually and beat until stiff.
Fold in orange marmalade, orange rind and lemon rind.
Spoon into prepared top of - 33.9756
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Add milk to juice to equal 3/4 cup.
Add egg to milk mixture; set aside.
Combine quick bread mix, sugar, and orange rind in a medium bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
Add milk mixture and pineapple to dry ingredients,... - 32.6501
Sunshine Lemon Cookies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolk, lemon rind, and lemon juice, beat well.
Gradually add flour, mix just until blended.
Cover and chill dough at least 1 hour.
Shape dough... - 33.9985
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well in between.
4) To another bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
5) To the egg mixture, alternately add the dry... - 42.7914
Chop the hard-boiled eggs finely.
Make a thick white sauce, with butter or margarine, flour and milk.
Add the mustard, tomato ketchup, chopped eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave the mixture to cool, then form into 6 cutlets.
Coat each with beaten egg... - 39.1624
Orange Brandy Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until stiff.
3) Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and then slowly stir in flour alternating with water.
4) Stir in flavoring and then fold in egg... - 46.6964
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 5 by 3 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, blend the cheese until light and fluffy.
4) Whisk in the beaten egg one at a time and beat the mixture... - 43.5352
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Separate eggs, putting whites in large bowl and yolks in smaller bowl.
Beat yolks and water until a light yellow.
Add 3/4 cup sugar and beat until fluffy.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
Fold in remaining sugar.
Fold in... - 43.406
Sunshine Omelette Filling
1 In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini, carrot, green onion and basil.
2 Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
3 Add the tomatoes.
4 Microwave at 100%... - 36.2247
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 44.9235
Sunshine Fruit Shortcake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Whip egg yolks until they become thick and lemon coloured.
3) Slowly mix in sugar, vanilla, salt and water, beating well.
4) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff stage but not dry.
5) Mix... - 43.3862
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 45.3438
Moroccan Egg Sandwich
Like Eggs for breakfast? These solar cooked eggs Moroccan style will do you good for breakfast! A video devoid of any audio directions, so watch the video for more! - 50.6595
Braised Pork And Eggs
A traditional Vietnamese dish cooked using the solar cooker! An amazing dish that is cooked to perfection! With no audio directions in the video it could get a little confusing. Watch the video for more. - 53.935
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 60.1795
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Beat the egg yolks, extract, and lemon peel together.
Gradually add the sugar, continuing to beat until mixture is very thick.
Beating just until blended after each addition, alternately add dry... - 43.8647
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat until lemon colored.
3) Gradually add sugar, orange juice and grated orange rind to beat.
4) Add vanilla and sifted flour all at once.
5) In another bowl, beat egg whites to... - 46.703
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and set out an un-greased 10-inch tube pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour and salt. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the egg yolks for 5 minutes or until thick and light yellow. Gradually add 1... - 33.0015
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. To prepare the cake, beat the egg yolks until very light and thick. Gradually beat in the honey. Add the vanilla and lemon rind.
3. Sift the baking powder with 1/2 cup of the flour. Combine remaining flour with the carob... - 42.5385
Carob Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Have room temperature for all the ingredients.
3) In a bowl, sift 1/2 cup flour with baking powder.
4) Separately, beat egg yolks by gradually adding sugar to light and thick.
5) Add flavoring and lemon... - 44.2651
1. Grease an angel food cake pan, tube pan or bunt pan with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together thrice, the flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt. Keep aside.
4. In a large... - 47.3294
Sunshine Brussels Sprouts
Place Brussels sprouts and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Drain and set aside.
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onion... - 43.396
Arctic Sunshine Drink
1. Blend orange juice,1/4 cup milk, and egg until smooth.
2. Add crushed ice. Fill blender with remaining milk. Blend briefly.
3. Pour into glasses - 23.5552
Sunshine Gin Fizz
Put the gin, lemon juice, egg yolk and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass.
Add soda water and stir.
Garnish with lemon slice and a sprinkle of nutmeg. - 34.9173
1) Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water and add up to pint cold water and juice from fruit
2) Portion the jelly mixture and divide into 4 individual glasses, leave to cool.
3) Separate the yolk and white of the egg.
4) Let the jelly... - 37.6235
Broccoli With Sunshine Sauce
1) Cut off the large leaves of the broccoli
2) Under running water, break the florets
3) Lengthwise, make slits onto the thick stalks
3) Place the broccoli spears onto a steaming rack
4) Place over the boiling water cover and steam for... - 47.749
1. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl pour wine over onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in lemon juice and mayonnaise.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until mixture... - 32.1429
Sunshine Aspic is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Sunshine Aspic is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.4116
Sunshine Special Cocktail
Mix all ingredients in a pitcher with 6-7 ice cubes.
Blend about half of this mixture at a time in a blender.
Serve very cold. - 29.6966
1) Take a medium sized saucepan and add bay leaf, onion salt, celery salt and 2 cups of tomato juice.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Add gelatin and keep on stirring until it dissolves.
4) Throw away the bay leaf.
5) Add vinegar and rest of the... - 43.3352
Sunshine Lemon Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Blend in water and vanilla in thin... - 42.896
Sunshine Paradise Meringue Pie
Heat oven to 275°F.
Line cookie sheet with brown or parchment paper Draw 10-inch circle on paper In small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and cinnamon until foamy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating continuously until sugar... - 44.2363
Strawberry Sunshine Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on wire rack.
In mixing bowl soften sherbet using a wooden spoon... - 40.8541
In a small saucepan heat 2 cups of the tomato juice, the bay leaf, celery salt, and onion salt to boiling.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Add the remaining 1 cup tomato juice, the water, and vinegar.
Chill till partially... - 40.5184
In a small bowl, blend butter and honey.
Add egg, grated orange peel, and orange juice; blend thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and wheat germ.
Make a well in center of flour mixture; add liquid ingredients all at... - 37.3027
Sunshine Rice Casserole
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Sunshine Rice Casserole? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Sunshine Rice Casserole. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful... - 38.4674
Tangerine Sunshine Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan,soften gelatin with sugar and salt in one cup of water.
2 Heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves; remove from the heat.
3 Stir in the remaining water, concentrated tangerine and lemon juices.
4 Chill until as... - 41.6171
Our Makeshift Solar Cooker
Using solar heater for cooking seems to be a unique method. Usually, eggs are boiled but solar cooking does not need water. Just placing the egg in the sunshine does the job. - 14.5631
Solar Cooked Pumpkin And Nut Bread
Baking is fun! Especially if you love to bake! This pumpkin bread is made using the solar cooker and the texture comes out very well. Though this video is without an audio those who could figure it out can give it a watch - 57.1019
French Cherry Clafouti Pudding
A French pudding with the goodness of cherries and baked in the solar cooker! It’s a classic pudding being made. A custardy delicate pudding! Note the video is without audio! See and know more! - 52.7039
Solar Cooked Banana Bread
A banana bread moist and warm straight out from the solar cooker. If you want to experiment making in a solar heater then this a recipe to try out, note there is no audio directions for this video. See the video for more! - 64.1813
Solar Cooked Eggs And Soldiers
This is a typical English dish, with soft boiled eggs to be had with bread cut into sticks and hence the name! This video is without an audio direction but never the less the demo is clear! See the video for more. - 40.3294
Solar Cooked Eggs
Plan to have eggs for breakfast? Want to experiment the eggs using a different method. Bake them in the solar cook and see the spectacular results. Watch the video for more. - 41.1742
Solar Cooked Tomato Chilly Eggs
Spicy tomato eggs, is a complete meal in itself. The dish has all the taste and goodness of spicy chilis, flavor of garlic and eggs. - 89.215
Sizzling Solar Fried Egg
1. Assemble a non stick frying pan with a glass lid and place it over a reflector as in a solar cooker. Place it in the sun.
2. Crack open an egg and place it on the frying pan. Cover with lid..
3. Let it cook till the egg looks... - 87.5479
Solar Cooked Sausage And Egg Scramble
1. Get the solar cooker ready and outside in the sun.
2. In the black stoneware bowl of the solar cooker, add all the ingredients other than the eggs. Let them cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and pour... - 88.1934
Bacon Salad With Solar Cooked Eggs
1. Assemble a stoneware bowl in a larger glass bowl and a glass lid. Place it on a reflector as in a car shade.
2. Place 4 eggs in the stoneware bowl. Cover with lid and place it in the sun and let it cook for 2 hours. The outside... - 92.4047
Egg And Bacon Frittata
An easy and tasty snack to prepare with eggs and bacon! Using the solar cooker and if have an hour and 45 minutes you have these delectable eggy portions ready! Watch the video for more! - 48.1171
Kernel Krunch Corn Muffins
kernal krunch corn muffins are made from whole corn kernals and corn meal for a sunshine like muffin. Wholesome, with a great texture, this chewy muffin recipe is healthy and simple. - 43.2594
Italian Breaded Eggplant
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and seal.
2. Crush the crackers to fine crumbs using a rolling pin to make about 1 cup of crumbs.
3. Tip them out onto a plate and mix with them the cheese. Keep aside.
4. In a clean shallow bowl, combine... - 42.1598
Fried Filets Of Fish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. In a shallow dish, combine egg, milk, salt, pepper and mace.
4. Beat lightly until well blended.
5. Spread the cracker crumbs on a plate.
6. To... - 43.6581
Broiled Chicken Patties
1. Crush the crackers by placing them in a plastic bag or between two sheets of waxed paper and rolling them with a rolling pin.
2. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.5984
Broiled Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
2. Add salt and pepper to the crumbs and set aside.
3. Slice off the ends of the zucchini and cut lengthwise into halves.
4. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a... - 46.4271
Home Made Pasta With Duck
Make the pasta first.
Place the flour in a mound on a work surface or piece of marble and make a well in the centre.
Beat the eggs with the salt, 125 ml (4 fl oz) goat's milk (or water) and olive oil, then pour into the well.
Pull the flour into the mixture... - 44.7288
Solar Cooked Apple Crostata
1. Assemble the solar cooker.
2. Mix in the egg and water or milk to make the egg wash.
3. Roll out the store bought pie dough and lay it over the metal 9 inch cake pan.
4. Pour in the apple pie filling in the center and fold in the... - 89.7991
Solar Cooked Coconut Macaroons
Crispy macaroons done in the solar cooker. These golden brown delights turn out nicely! Due to the audio absence the video is non directional. Watch the video for more - 48.0867
Solar Cooked Carrot Caked
If you want show how to appreciate nature. The resort to using a solar cooker! Bake a cake in it, not just any cake but a nice carrot cake! See the video for more. - 48.9055
Solar Cooked Filipino Style Leche Flan With Maple Syrup
1. Assemble the bowl of the solar cooker with one stone ware bowl with lid in another larger glass bowl with lid. Place it on the reflector.
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and whisk well.
3. Add milk and vanilla and blend in the... - 92.0408