- » Easy Summertime Appetizer
Easy Summertime Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy summertime appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy summertime appetizer recipes.
Summertime Fried Tomatoes
Dip tomato slices in seasoned flour.
Cook in butter over low heat until lightly browned on both sides.
Remove to heated platter.
Stir soup and milk into skillet.
Pour sauce over tomatoes. - 30.1883
Measure all ingredients except the sour cream into the blender container.
Cover and blend for 30 seconds.
Chill until icy cold and serve in chilled soup dishes.
Garnish with 1 teaspoon sour cream. - 30.9926
Summertime Special Soup
Combine all ingredients.
Heat until soups are thawed.
Chill about 4 hours.
Thin to desired consistency. - 28.8966
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 104.95
Summertime Special Soup
1) In a large pot or saucepan, add in the green pea with ham soup and cream of potato soup.
2) Heat the pan till the frozen soups thaw. Keep stirring often.
3) Transfer the soups into a large bowl. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
4) Add in water or... - 39.3302
1) In a saucepan, mix together beets, beet stock and consommé.
2) Heat the beets mixture until well blended, stirring constantly.
3) Take the pan off the heat. and add lemon juice.
4) Place the beet in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
5) Stir... - 42.8648
Summertime Gazpacho has a lovely taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its taste from tomatoes and cucumber mixed with chicken broth and flavored with wine vinegar. Summertime Gazpacho is love by many around the world. - 44.8515
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 106.744
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.1689
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Watermelon And Feta Cheese Summer Soup
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to prepare a delicious Watermelon and Feta Cheese Summer Soup. This delightfully refreshing cold soup can be served as an appetizer or thirst-quenching snack, perfect for cooling off in the summer months. The taste and texture... - 125.721
Vegetarian Vegetable Tart
Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory tart that is not only delicious but also beautiful: the vegetable tart! - 131.559
Cold Summer Potato Soup
Want to impress your guests with a chilled soup that is both refreshing and healthy. It also tastes great and is sure to knock everyone's socks off! Watch the video now to know more! - 79.2864
Slice, dice or cut into small attractive shapes, the available vegetables.
Cook in salted water until soft, then drain.
Bring stock to the boil, add vegetables and seasoning, and serve very hot. - 23.5843
Stir mustard into salad dressing.
Add cream and vinegar.
Toss onion and caraway seed with chilled cabbage; add only enough of the dressing to moisten, then toss.
Pass remaining dressing with Walking Sandwich. - 29.9659
Pearl District Summer Soup
1) In a large container put the ingredients and mix well.
2) Cover and keep in refrigerator overnight or till serving time.
3) Pour into individual chilled mugs or bowls.
4) Garnish with yogurt on top. - 34.8548
Summer Tomato And Melon Soup
Combine tomatoes, melons and cucumbers in a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl.
Stir in orange zest and 1/4 cup mint.
Whisk in sour cream or crime fraiche and chill. - 32.6546
Frosty Cream Of Summer Soup
Early on day:
In 1 1/2-quart pitcher, blend soups; stir in milk until blended.
At serving time:
Fill mugs or cups with crushed ice; pour in soup; garnish with radishes and dill. - 33.9006
Summer Vegetable Medley
Slice vegetables into 3x 1/8-inch strips. Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 1 minute. Add yellow squash, zucchini and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place vegetables in... - 28.1638
Drain the beets thoroughly before chopping, and reserve the liquid.
Heat the beet juice, bouillon, onions and water until boiling, then add the salt, pepper and lemon juice and mix well.
Add the chopped beets and pour the whole into a bowl.
Cool and... - 33.5822
Summer Orange Soup
1) Thaw the frozen orange juice as per the can directions.
2) In a saucepan, gently heat the tapioca 10-15 min, until transparent.
3) Pour and cool in a serving dish, then chill as per requirement.
4) Peel and thinly slice the oranges and banana,... - 37.5808
Refreshing Summer Soup
1. Blend the apple juice, soured cream and tomato juice together.
2. Stir in the chives.
3. Peel the cucumber and cut into small dice. Add to the soup.
4. Cut the green pepper into very thin slices, and add.
5. Wash and finely chop the watercress. Add this to... - 46.2042
1. Chop all the vegetables roughly and add to a blender.
2. Add in red wine vinegar and tomato juice and blend well.
3. Adjust salt and pepper.
4. Add in the olive oil and mix well together.
5. Pour into a glass and garnish with cilantro and... - 112.28
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
Oil-roasted Summer Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Wash and dry vegetables, leaving stems intact, and arrange them in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle coarse salt over all.
Set the baking dish in the... - 33.6696
Chilled Summer Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the lettuce, watercress and spring onions and fry for 8 minutes.
Stir in all but 45 ml./3 tablespoons of the stock and simmer for a further 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Blend the flour to a paste with the... - 42.5939
Up to 1 week before serving:
1. Cook spinach as package label directs, omitting salt and substituting broth for water.
2. Spread cooked spinach and any remaining cooking liquid in ice-cube tray; then replace ice-cube divider. Set tray in freezer until... - 32.5
Chilled Summer Soup
Put breadcrumbs, tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, onion, and olive oil in a large bowl.
Stir in cold water, and leave for 1 hr.
Puree the mixture, and season to taste.
Add almonds, garlic, and wine vinegar.
Chill for several hours, and serve with some of... - 38.5281
Speedy Summer Soup
1) Take a pan and heat oil or butter in it.
2) Add the courgettes along with the spring onions and stir them in.
3) Place cover on pan and cook it for 3 minutes.
4) Add the stock and peas and boil it once again.
5) Place cover and allow to simmer for... - 41.9481
Golden Summer Soup
1. Place the onion and butter or margarine in a saucepan, cook gently without browning until soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Peel and chop carrots and potatoes.
3. Halve apricots and remove stones.
4. Cut tomatoes into quarters.
5. Place these and remaining... - 45.6915
1)Combine tomato juice,tomato,celery,green pepper ,green onions,wine vinegar,vegetable oil,fresh parsley,clove garlic,salt,pepper and worcestershire sauce and mix it well.
2)Chill it for atleast 8 hours or overnight.
3)Serve it... - 42.6268
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it.
2.Add spring onions and fry for 3 minutes.
3.Stir in Chinese leaves and lettuce and cook after covering for 5-8 minutes.
4.Put the mixture in liquidizer and add milk and yogurt to it.
5.Liquidise to make it... - 48.8644
Golden Summer Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in thickener, bell peppers, tomatoes, water, broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce... - 37.9506
Summer Chicken Mousse
1. Place the egg yolks in a heatproof bowl and stand over a pan of hot water; beat until thick.
2. In a pan, mix together gelatin and water, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, and then heat gently until dissolved.
3. Stir into the stock with the... - 45.7333
In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over consomme and heat until gelatine dissolves.
Pour into a loaf pan, about 1/4 inch deep; reserve remaining consomme.
Chill until very firm.
Mix remaining ingredients until very smooth.
Spread over chilled... - 37.6793
Easy Southern Potato Salad
A wonderful 'no fail' potato salad. This video prepares outstanding southern style creamy potato salad by mixing the right seasoning to provide that zesty taste. This salad is hearty enough but is not loaded with sugar or butter. Try it and be pleasantly... - 113.7
Windset Tomato-pepper Gazpacho
This chilled soup can be garnished many ways or have ingredients added to take it from simple to luxurious. This is a refreshing soup to serve family style or individually as a starter or a unique dessert. Also makes a charming summertime brunch conversation... - 0
Peach, Gorgonzola & Thyme Pizza
The perfect summertime pizza recipe! Fresh ripe peaches, crumbled gorgonzola cheese and fresh thyme on a crisp cracker crust (recipe video below) make up this pizza. I cooked mine on my Big Green Egg, but it could easily be done in your kitchen oven. - 0
Gazpacho And Guacamole
Gazpacho, a cold tomato-based soup, and this low calorie guacamole with corn chips, make a light, summertime lunch. - 120.8
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
Speckled Trout Ceviche
Marinate cubed fish in lime juice and 1 teaspoon salt for 3-4 hours.
Rinse in a colander.
Mix remaining ingredients and add fish.
Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Serve cold with crackers or tostado chips.
Great for summertime appetizer. - 36.7276
Skewered Shrimp With Ginger And Jalapeno
Shrimp makes a perfect ingredient that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish. Here is a shrimp recipe which goes well as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 111.572
Beef Stew A La Italy
Beef Stew A La Italia has a fine taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its flavor from beef mixed with tomatoes and cheese. Summertime Gazpacho is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.6437
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Grilled Veg Salad
This healthy summertime Grilled Veg Salad is my personal favorite. A superb way to pump in those highly nutritious greens, this super-delicious grilled veg salad is indeed a mouth-watering treat! - 35.4794
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
When you are looking for a perfect dish for warm-weather dining, you simply can’t go wrong with this dish. This protein-packed dish is easy to love and even easier to cook. Just stream the video to learn how to toss up this delectable salad in minutes. ... - 95.519
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
It's hot in the kitchen...so check out this cool, refreshing tomato-based soup for a summertime meal. - 111.892
Grand Ma-ma's Deviled Eggs
Old-fashioned deviled eggs are just perfect for picnics and light, summertime lunches. Plus, Jo Ann shares her favorite tip for filling the eggs in a jiffy! - 131.416
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 112.282
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6964
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655