- » Easy Stuffed Flounder
Easy Stuffed Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy stuffed flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy stuffed flounder recipes.
Stuffed Flounder Fillets
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This stuffed flounder fillets is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and... - 39.2158
This Stuffed Flounder makes a delicious meal for me ! I love this crab meat and mushroom filled fish with irresistible seasonings as it is. You can try it as an accompaniment too with rice or pasta. Tell me how you liked eating this sherry-flavored Stuffed... - 41.4577
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and get... - 46.2509
Baked Stuffed Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This baked stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and... - 48.8217
Chives Stuffed Flounder
Make a cut on the darker side of the flounder along the spine as far as the middle bone and make an incision to make a pocket.
Mix together the chives, butter, salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, mustard and sugar.
Put the seasoned... - 37.2856
Flounder Stuffed With Shrimp
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This flounder stuffed with shrimp is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron... - 43.9896
Stuffed Flounder Supreme
Preheat oven to 350T.
Brush 2 Tbs.
French Dressing on top side of fillets.
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup dressing, croutons, and celery; equally divide mixture on fillets and roll up.
Brush fillets with remaining dressing and bake 35 minutes or until fish... - 25.7022
In 4-cup glass measure, cook onion in 4 tablespoons butter at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in mushrooms, crab, crumbs, and parsley.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
Spread 1/3 cup filling over each fillet.
Roll fillets and place, seam side... - 44.249
Stuffed Rolled Flounder
Brush filets with oil.
Combine onion, salt, parsley, oregano and pepper.
Sprinkle on filets, then top with grated cheese.
Roll each filet, starting with the narrow end, fasten with toothpicks and place side by side in an oiled baking dish.
Pour pureed... - 39.0839
Rub flounder with lemon juice and oil, inside and out.
Lightly salt and pepper, inside and out.
Saute onion and celery in oleo.
Add crabmeat, salt, peppers and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add cooked rice and bread crumbs.
If mixture becomes a little dry, add 1/4... - 46.2241
Shrimp Stuffed Flounder
1 In a bowl, mix shrimp, egg, and 1/4 cup milk.
2 In a skillet, melt butter.
3 Add chives and saute for 1 minute.
4 Add flour and cook till bubbly.
5 Gradually add in the shrimp mixture and cook till thickened.
6 Either by making a... - 43.3256
Salmon Stuffed Flounder
1. Place salmon, white pepper and egg in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth; stir in dill weed.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; pat dry. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 28.2845
1 In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine green onion and butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after every minute.
2. Drain mushrooms and reserve liquid.
3 Combine mushrooms, crab meat, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, salt,... - 45.1532
Liver Sausage Stuffed Flounder
Place the fillets on a board and spread each one with some liver sausage, then sprinkle on the parsley and cheese.
Sandwich two fillets with the sausage sides together, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and brown the fish on... - 26.4569
Flounder With Creamy Herb Stuffing
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Mix'cheese, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
2. Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on center of each piece fish. Roll up; place seam sides down in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.... - 25.0079
Gulf Coast Stuffed Flounder
1. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the green pepper and onion and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the crabmeat, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce and mix well.
2. Stuff the flounders loosely with the mixture and close with... - 28.5964
Lemony Stuffed Flounder
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine 4 tablespoons of the butter and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in stuffing mix and lemon peel; set aside.
2. In 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate, combine remaining 1... - 33.81
Stuffed Plaice Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Season the mashed potatoes and mix vigorously with half the butter or margarine.
3) Place this in a cloth bag with a potato rose (large nozzle).
4) Take a shallow ovenproof dish and pipe a... - 43.6779
Crab Stuffed Flounder
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2) In a bowl,mix sugar, cornmeal mix, egg and buttermilk.
3) Put cottage cheese in the bowl and stir.
4) Take a 10 inch skillet and put the prepared batter into it.
5) Keep the skillet for baking for... - 44.5249
Crab Stuffed Flounder
Saute celery, onion, parsley, shallots, green pepper, and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and wine; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 40.508
Stuffed Flounder Fillets With Watercress Sauce
These Stuffed Fillets With Watercress Sauce are a desire ! Try these baked fish fillets with herb stuffings in wine and watercress sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Stuffed Fillets With Watercress Sauce are welcome. - 32.8213
Portuguese Stuffed Flounder Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2 Tap each fillet gently with a rolling pin to break down the fibers.
3 Chop the hard-boiled egg and watercress and mix well with the other stuffing ingredients to form a paste.
4 Spread the stuffing evenly over each fish... - 35.1638
Stuffed Flounder With Mushroom Sherry Sauce
Place green onion, 1/4 cup butter and chopped parsley in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 3 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
Remove from oven.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Drain crabmeat and shred with fork, picking out any... - 42.3907
Golden Stuffed Flounder Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thaw the frozen fillets of fish. Pat them dry.
3) In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in carrots, celery, onion and parsley. Saute till the onions soften. Add in the bread crumbs.
4)... - 42.5326
Flounder And Salmon Blankets
This Flounder and Salmon Blankets have won my heart since I ate them for the first time at my sister's place. I never knew that a fish with a fish filling would taste this good ! Don't miss out on these easy to prepare Flounder and Salmon Blankets and let me... - 37.5804
This Flounder Surprise is really a wonder ! This baked fish with mushroom soup and white wine stuffings, garnished with lobster tail and mushrooms , dunked in creamy sauce is so very satiating ! Try this Flounder Surprise for your next meal and let me know... - 41.1254
A Crown Of Flounder
Fry bacon crisp; drain; measure drippings; crumble bacon.
Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, adding enough melted butter or margarine to bacon drippings to equal amount of moistening called for.
Stir in bacon, parsley, and onion; mix well.
Spread... - 29.7536
A Microwaved Crown Of Flounder
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Microwave bacon slices on roasting rack in a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish at HIGH 6 minutes.
Remove and measure drippings.
Add enough melted butter to make 1/4 cup.
Microwave water... - 36.4141
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 36.9626
Clam Stuffed Fish Roll Ups
These Clam Stuffed fish Roll Ups are my favorite. Take flounder or sole fillet rolls and stuff them with delicious herbs, clam and bread seasonings and boil in wine sauces. Please feel free to share your views about these utterly compelling Clam Stuffed fish... - 40.5509
Turban Of Flounder
1 Place butter, onion and mushrooms in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave about 3 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until onion is partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except fish and Bechamel Sauce; set aside. Lightly butter four 6 oz. custard... - 36.3038
Saute onions, mushrooms, celery and pepper in half of the butter.
Add bread crumbs and the rest of the butter.
Mix and season with half of the lemon juice.
For each fillet, place a handful of stuffing in the center and roll up the fillet.
Place the rolled... - 38.3051
Stuffed Baked Fillets Creole
Stuffed baked fillets creole is a seafood and fish recipe that can be prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Stuffed with a filling of seafood with celery, pepper and onions, the stuffed baked fillets creole is herbed and flavored with creole sauce to taste.... - 48.0078
Fish With Caper Stuffing
1 Rinse fish under cold water; drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
2 Sprinkle cavity with salt and set aside.
3 Combine bread crumbs, capers, green onion, and parsley.
4 Blend egg with 2 tablespoons half-and-half and pour over bread... - 43.9492
Season fillets with salt and pepper.
Spread clams evenly over the center of each fillet.
Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Brush tops with lemon juice and, for rich brown color, sprinkle generously with paprika.
Bake at 375Â° F. in foil-lined pan, for... - 25.6095
Stuffed Fillet Of Fish
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Lightly grease six ovenproof 6-ounce custard cups or one muffin pan with six 2 1/2 X 1 1/4-inch cups with vegetable oil spray.
Curl each fillet inside a custard or muffin cup.
Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
In a nonstick skillet,... - 42.4796
Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets With Parsley Rice
These Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets perfectly satiate a famished soul when eate nwith a bowl of warm rice for a meal. Don't miss out on these sole or flounder fillets topped with a fliing bread and spinach mixture seasoned with paprika for your next meal.... - 38.7808
Salmon Stuffed Fish Roulades
1. Cut each salmon steak lengthwise in half; remove skin and bones. Place 1 salmon half, cut side down, on cutting board; cut piece across grain into 1/4 inch slices. Repeat to slice other halves. Cut each flounder fillet length wise in half, removing all... - 33.6638
Spinach Stuffed Sole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl stir together egg white, croutons, cottage cheese, carrot, and cocktail sauce.
Stir in the drained spinach.
Spray four 10 ounce custard cups with nonstick spray coating.
Line cups with fish fillets,... - 37.8805
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold four rolled fillets in one layer (about 8 x 8).
2. In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and onion, and saute until the... - 38.7248
Sole Roll Ups With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. In nonstick 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Add crabmeat, bread crumbs,... - 34.7872
1. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Line large, greased muffin pans with fillets, overlapping the ends.
3. Place ball of bread stuffing in center of each.
4. Place 1/4 slice bacon on each.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Makes... - 30.8648
Fabulous Baked Fish
Dry fish thoroughly.
Rub inside with two tablespoons butter.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and onion in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add bread crumbs and salt.
Stuff fish with bread crumb mixture.
Secure with... - 40.0075
1. Cut fish into small cubes
2. Arrange in a single layer in a glass dish, and add remaining ingredeints except cilantro
3. Cover and chill it for atleast 6 hours, or until fish turns completely white
4. Serve garnish with... - 33.5944
Florida Fish Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Peel and chop 1 banana and stir into stuffing mixture.
4. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of the lime... - 45.5916
Fish Dinner De Luxe In Foil
Heat the butter or margarine in a skillet.
Add celery, onion, and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Mix in the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, then the crumbled saltines and parsley; blend... - 44.1162