- » Easy Strawberry Wine
Easy Strawberry Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy strawberry wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy strawberry wine recipes.
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.4297
Strawberries In Wine
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar; stir gently.
Pour wine over berries.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 22.5884
1. In blender, add strawberry slices, ice, and light rum.
2. Pour fresh lime juice, and simple syrup in it. Blend it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass and serve chill with strawberry garnish. - 95.9671
Easy Sparkling Strawberries
Sparkling Strawberries is something you need to try out. This recipe takes in just a handful of ingredients and you can prepare it in a jiffy. When serving make sure that you serve the berries in sherbet glasses and donâ€™t miss to place a spoon in each... - 25.9898
Strawberry Delight Cocktail
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Strawberry delight cocktail. - 0
Wine Sabayon With Strawberries
Wine Sabayon with Strawberries is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Wine Sabayon with Strawberries recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 33.28
Strawberry Wine Gel
1. Set aside 4 whole strawberries for garnishing.
2. Rest of the berries is to be thinly sliced and set aside for further use.
3. Take a small saucepan and simmer wine in it for 3-5 minutes.
4. Take a heatproof bowl and add gelatin and... - 41.7799
Strawberries In Wine
Wash the strawberries carefully and hull, then pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into halves or quarters, depending on size.
Arrange in four individual glass dishes and sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Pour over the... - 30.0748
1. In a large serving bowl, combine strawberries and icing sugar. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
2. Half hour before serving, remove strawberries from refrigerator and keep aside.
3. Pour champagne over strawberries and serve with... - 32.8144
Strawberries In Rose Wine
1. Halve any strawberries that are larger than a mouthful. Divide between 4 wine glasses, then pour over the wine and cassis.
2. Tuck a mint sprig into each glass. Leave to soak for up to 1 hr, then dust each with icing sugar and serve with crisp biscuits. - 29.6545
Strawberry Wine Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Combine the syrup and puree in... - 30.0327
1. Halve or quarter the strawberries depending on their size.
2. Place the strawberries in a large punch bowl.
3. Generously dust them with icing sugar.
4. Pour the cava over the strawberries and leave for about 30 minutes to... - 33.5755
Red Wine And Cassis Strawberries
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to quarter the strawberries.
2. In a large glass bowl,
3. Combine the sugar, liqueur, wine, and mint and quartered berries
4. Use to serve immediately or after refrigerating for up to 8... - 40.4783
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints... - 44.2831
Strawberry Blueberry Compote In Red Wine Syrup
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small non-aluminum saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
Drain wine mixture in a colander over a large bowl, discard solids.
Add berries, toss to... - 28.7903
California Giant Strawberry Spring Cocktail
This cocktail is a French favorite and reminds me of those long afternoons spent on holiday in France. The French are known for pairing sweet seasonal strawberries with fruity red wines and this is the perfect recipe for every entertaining occasion. More... - 0
1. Place sliced strawberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a pitcher; add strawberry juice concentrate, and stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Just before serving, stir in champagne and sparkling water. Pour into... - 24.0294
West Coast Cooler
Combine punch concentrate, water and soda in a large pitcher; pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 22.4603
1. Hull and halve all the strawberries except one and put in the container of an electric blender.
2. Put in the rest of the ingredients and blend at high speed until the mixture is smooth.
3. Serve in a large glass garnished with the... - 29.6026
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour lemonade mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in champagne and ginger ale. - 27.9317
Strawberry Champagne Punch
1) In a bowl, add the strawberries.
2) Pour over the maraschino and brandy and sprinkle over with sugar.
3) Stand in a cool place for 1-2 hours.
4) When ready to serve, add in the Champagne or sparkling wine and stir well. - 32.1815
Strawberry Champagne Ring
Combine lemon and orange-pineapple gelatins with 1 cup boiling water; stir over moderate heat until dis- solved.
Remove from heat; add 1 cup ice water, stirring vigorously to form bubbles.
Chill until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add champagne,... - 29.7539
Strawberries Jubilee With Coffee Ice Cream
Wash, drain, and hull berries.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
When ready to serve, put strawberries in chafing dish with red wine.
Pour heated brandy over berries.
Stir gently to keep flame lighted as you spoon strawberries over ice cream. - 31.416
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients and blend properly.
2) Pour the concoction into highball glasses.
3) Serve immediately or as preferred. - 29.7073
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, milk, cream, sugar and puree in it, being careful not to boil.
2) Take 4 mugs; pour the drink in them and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve at once on garnishing with a strawberry. - 32.676
Strawberry Vermouth Fizz
Put the vermouth, strawberries, gin, raspberry syrup and ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 15 seconds then pour into a tall glass with ice cubes.
Add a little soda, stir well and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.2705
1. Place strawberries in a 2 1/2-quart glass bowl and crush lightly with a spoon or mallet. Stir in sugar and vodka. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 13 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 1) for 38 minutes. Stir every 10... - 22.1515
Put strawberries, rum and lemon juice in blender.
Add enough crushed ice to fill blender.
Blend until icy.
Decorate with lemon slice and Serves 7 or 8. - 31.6316
The Strawberry Daiquiri, With Ninja Ultima Blender
We use the Ninja Ultima Blender to make up a Strawberry Daiquiri on the show. Our new blender makes quick work of the ice, now it just comes down to the recipe.
What is your favorite Strawberry Daiquiri recipe? - 0
Put ice into blender .
Add remaining ingredients and blend on high or frappe speed about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. - 21.652
Puree strawberries in blender or processor until almost smooth.
Mix with remaining liquids in plastic container.
Cover and freeze overnight.
Defrost to desired degree of slushiness and pour (or scoop) into serving glasses.
Skewer pineapple on fancy picks and... - 31.1239
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; add the washed, hulled strawberries, and boil, covered, 3 min.
Remove, strain through a sieve without pressing, and chill.
Just before serving, combine with remaining ingredients. - 33.338
1) Wash and hull the berries.
2) Mash the berries and blend with sugar over low -medium heat.
3) Let it boil and boil for 10 minutes.
4) In a food processor, make a puree, strain to discard seed and pulp.
5) Return mixture to pan, slowly... - 37.0427
Royal Strawberry Acid
Slice the berries into a large bowl, add the citric acid and water, cover lightly, and leave 24 hours.
Bring to the boil in a saucepan, add the sugar, eturn to the boil, and boil 3 minutes.
Strain into hot sterilized sealers or bottles.
Yield: about 1... - 34.278
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Into a on-the-rocks glass, pour drink and float a fresh strawberry on top. - 28.8378
1. Refrigerate blender container until chill.
2. Into the chilled blender container, pour Liqueur, rum, ice cream and ice; process until smooth.
3. Into a chilled glass pour drink and garnish with fresh strawberries. - 32.9527
Red Corvette Cocktail With Midori
Looking for a fruity cocktail to serve at a casual party? This one with Midori, Frangelico and strawberries
has medium alcoholic content, fresh berry flavor, and is sure to please the ladies. Midori is a melon liqueur with a sweet, fruity taste, and the... - 111.941
Enjoy your dessert tonight with the Strawberries Marsala ! A strawberries and Marsala Wine magic, the strawberry Marsala is something that you'll really like! Try the Strawberries Marsala and let me know how you've enjoyed it! - 28.2912
Wash and hull 8 cups strawberries.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree strawberries and sugar.
Place strawberry mixture in a large bowl and stir in Marsala or liquor, and lemon juice.
Stir gelatin into hot water until... - 38.5719
Strawberry Yogurt Cooler
1. Reserve 4 strawberries. Place remaining strawberries, the milk and yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
2. Pour into 4 glasses. Garnish each with strawberry. - 26.1483
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris is a delightful rum cocktail. If you like rum mixed with limeade concentrate then try this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. Rum lover just love this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. - 23.6234
Lemon Strawberry Punch
1.Combine strawberries and lemonade.
2. Add in ginger ale .
3.Add in ice and serve chilled. - 31.6239
1) In an electric blender container mix first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Pour it into two glasses and add ginger ale.
3) Serve strawberry soda fresh. - 32.4639
Strawberry Sparkle Punch
1) In a blender container, add the strawberries and blend at low speed until pureed.
2) In a cup of boiling water, add and stir the strawberry-flavored gelatin, until dissolved.
3) Stir in the frozen lemonade concentrate, until melted.
4) Mix in the... - 38.0319
Strawberry Frosted Soda
1. In blender container place 1 cup boiling water and gelatin, cover and blend till gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Into a measuring cup pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture and set aside.
3. Into blender container add half the cold milk and the... - 35.4901
Sunset Cucumber Strawberry Caipirinha
Gourmet cucumbers and strawberries from Sunset Produce make this popular summer cocktail a delightful blend that is sure to kick start a casual summer afternoon lunch or ignite a party to remember. - 0
1) Use a blender, to whirl the gins, liqueur, strawberries and sugar until well blended.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill overnight.
3) Combine whipping cream and cereal cream.
4) Use tall glasses to serve over crushed... - 42.1644
Grand Lux Cafe Strawberry Bellini
Love the Grand Lux Cafe Strawberry Bellini? You can make it at home with this CopyKat recipe. This has just three simple ingredients in it; fresh strawberries, champagne, and Triple Sec. You cane make this cocktail for your next Sunday Brunch. - 106.134
Old Fashioned Strawberry Soda
1) Add the strawberries to a bowl and mash with a fork.
2) Add 1 cup ice cream and 1/2 cup creme soda and stir well.
3) Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into 4 tall (14 ounce) glasses.
4) Top with the rest of the ice cream and fill glasses with the... - 37.4691
Strawberry Basil Mojito
Strawberry Basil Mojito Recipe
Since the weather is warm, I have Mojitos on my mind. This combination of basil and strawberries is my favorite Mojito - 0
Strawberry Collins Cocktail
1. Fill a Collins glass with ice and set aside
2. Cut 3 strawberries in to half and add them to your mixing glass. Muddle them at the bottom of the glass.
3. Pour in vodka, blood orange liqueur, peychaud's bitters, simple syrup and... - 0
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Syrup
1. Take a small jar, add all the ingredients to it.
2. Cover and shake to blend well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till used.
4. Take individual tall glasses.
5. Shake the lemonade syrup and fill 1/3rd of each of the glass.
6. Add... - 34.0831
What could be more refreshing on a summer's day than a cool strawberry margarita? Luckily, a Blendtec or Vitamix blender is the ULTIMATE margarita maker! Quickly make restaurant quality margaritas using fresh or frozen fruit. This delicious drink will make... - 0
Strawberry Margarita Punch
This strawberry margarita punch is so refreshing and downright addictive. It never last long whenever I make this stuff. I normally make it in the summertime but I just had to have me a pitcher of this stuff to go along with all the appetizers I've been... - 0
Classic Strawberry Daiquiri
A few classic cocktails like this classic strawberry daiquiri doesn't need any introduction. If it needs anything, that is a slow sip soaking all your taste buds into the delightful flavors incorporated in this cocktail. Take a look at this all time favorite... - 122.669
Pineapple And Strawberry Cocktail
Pineapple and strawberry Cocktail is an amazing drink and can be made for a party or on festivals. It tastes different but yet nice. I'm sure your family and guests will like it. - 105.56
Strawberry Field Cocktail
Strawberries combined with a sour makes a Strawberry Field Cocktail! A girlie drink meant for the ladies! - 95.9749
Heady Strawberry Éclair
Don't be fooled by the name. This drink packs more than just a punch despite of its innocent appearance. A scrummy concoction of strawberry liqueur, hazelnut liqueur, tequila and limejuice. Result, a heady strawberry éclair that surely won't let you down.... - 97.4094
Pour the gin, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth and strawberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with the fresh strawberry. - 25.9667
Lady Kook's Strawberry Daiquiri
1. In a saucepan take water and sugar together and boil, until sugar get diluted.
2. In a muddler take rum, simple syrup, lime juice and strawberries. Crush all the ingredients well.
3. Strain the Daiquiri in a glass.... - 92.7954
Strawberry Palm Cocktail
1.Put ice cubes in the glass.
2.Pour strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Malibu, lemon juice and top it with lemonade.
3. Serve the blue lagoon cocktail chilled and garnish with strawberry and lemon slice if you like. - 111.227
Champagne Syllabub And Strawberries
1) In a large bowl, combine the sugar, Champagne, lemon rind and juice together and mix well.
2) Whisk in the cream until the mixture forms soft peaks.
3) In tall glasses, spoon the mixture and place in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
4)... - 35.6565
Strawberry Rhubarb Punch
Place fruit and water in 3 quart (3 L) microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH for 15-20 minutes until fruit is tender and loses colour, lowering power level to 30% after full boil is reached.
Sieve fruit while still warm, or drip through jelly bag.
Stir in sugar... - 39.2312
Strawberry Champagne Punch
1.In a bowl, combine strawberries with sugar, cognac, peach brandy and limejuice.
2.Stir well and refrigerate overnight.
3.Pour in punch bowls and add ice and champagne.
4.Stir in peaches and mint.
5.Serve garnished with mint. - 41.7982
Mango Strawberry Sun-gria
Cool off with my delicious sangria! Alcoholic OR non-alcoholic with strawberries, mango, orange, white grape and wine. - 103.957
Strawberry Pear Salad - Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple Strawberry Pear Salad that would be perfect to accompany dinner or for lunch. Great for Spring and Summer. - 0
Alaskan King Crab And Strawberry Salad
This pretty, scrummy salad comes together in a hurry and takes advantage of tasty, crunchy, ocean-fresh crabs. This delectable salad is chockfull of tender crab meat, greens and a delectable dressing. Perfect for lunch or dinner, you can serve this as light... - 132.454
In the heat of sweltering summer if you need a refreshing and cool desert then the Strawberry mousse is the best bet. The strawberry mousse is best replacement of chocolate dessert. - 38.9469
Strawberries A La Tsarina
1. Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle sugar over them. Toss to mix.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator until well chilled.
3. Just before serving time, remove sweetened strawberries from the refrigerator.
4. Add port wine,... - 42.3558
Strawberry Rose Crepes
1. Wash and hull the strawberries.
2. Reserve 1 cup whole strawberries and slice the remaining and keep aside.
3. To make the strawberry puree, in a saucepan, add whole strawberries with wine.
4. Cook on low flame until they are soft... - 40.3122
Combine jelly, mustard, allspice, and vinegar in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Spoon over ham to glaze or serve as a topping with ham slices. - 19.9972
Easy Party Punch
1) Mix the corn syrup and orange juice concentrate together.
2) Then stir in the ginger ale, blend well.
3) In a small punch bowl with ice, pour the mixture, garnish with the sliced oranges or strawberries and serve immediately. - 28.8647
“the Livin’s Easy Summer Punch”
Funnel all ingredients except ginger ale into a large sealable plastic container. Tad recommends an empty, clean gallon milk container. Shake to incorporate all ingredients. Allow to chill in fridge for 30 minutes, or make it up to one day in advance.
Pour... - 27.3759
Fresa Breeze Margarita
Fresa Breeze Margarita is a vibrant cocktail with the zing of the strawberries giving the ever refreshing tequila a new twist. This is a colorful and deliciously refreshing margarita for a sunny and breezy spring-summer day! - 102.13
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.0236
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 25.0018
Fruited Champagne Punch
1. Day ahead: Wash grapes; place on small tray. Place in freezer.
2. Several hours before serving: In pitcher or bowl, combine sauterne, cognac and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate.
3. To serve: Pour sauterne mixture into punch bowl. Stir in... - 34.0918
If you are looking for a fun, festive and fabulous drink to serve during the party or holiday dinner, this is it. A great way to kick-start your festive get-together, the sparkling drink comes with a holiday flair and is one great way to quench the thirst of... - 103.83
Champagne Reception Punch
1. To make the strawberry ice cubes: At least 6 hours before party time, wash the berries. Place 1 small, pretty berry (-with leafy hulls attached) in each compartment of 2 standard-size ice cube trays, then fill with water and freeze.
2. To prepare the... - 27.7783
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Eggless Strawberry Sauce
Strawberry Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberry Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 26.9054
Fresh Strawberry Sorbet
Want a refreshing dessert for summers; try making fresh strawberry sorbet by following the recipe in the video. It’s a quick video with clear instructions and directions written down and the recipe follows the video, so it’s easy to understand for anyone.... - 88.8592
Homemade Creamy Strawberries Romanoff
Strawberries Sabayon is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberries Sabayon; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.0486
Cantaloupe In Strawberry Puree
In a blender or food processor, whirl strawberries to make 1/2 cup puree.
Pour into a bowl; stir in sugar, sherry, and lemon juice.
Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds, remove rind, and cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Add to puree and stir to coat each... - 30.5337
Combine strawberries, banana, and 2 tablespoons sugar; blend well, and set aside.
Combine sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; add whipping cream, milk, and wine.
Whisk until well blended.
Fold in strawberries and bananas.
Chill 2 hours.
Garnish each... - 35.0183
Pama Pomegranate Mojito
In this video Bridget has reincarnated the age old mojito by adding her own little twist and making a pama pomegranate mojito. Take a look at the recipe for this jazzy mojito recipe and get a bottle of this pama liqueur and jazz up your evening get togethers... - 121.51
Chilled Strawberry Soup With Fresh Mint
Heat the wine together with the sugar in a large pan on a medium heat for 30 minutes until it has reduced and become more of a syrup.
Add the strawberries and cook for a further 2 minutes (or 4 minutes if they are unripe).
Now either refrigerate for serving... - 28.7642
Orange Strawberry Sangria
Super special sangria. This video makes a wonderful wine punch with orange, strawberry and apples. This is a wonderfully flavorful summertime (or anytime) beverage. The simple no-frills classic! Love every drop of it. - 92.5905
Fresh Strawberries In Port
1) In cold water, gently rinse the strawberries. Drain and hull them.
2) Into a medium bowl, add in the strawberries and sugar. Pour in wine and mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill for a minimum of 2 hours, while stirring intermittently.
4) To... - 31.8174
Cold Pink Strawberry Soup Rainbow Room
1.Bring slowly to a boil the berries, water, and port wine, reserving a bit of the latter to blend with the arrowroot or flour.
2.Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, and salt and simmer a few moments.
3.Blend the arrowroot or flour with the reserved port wine and... - 36.5081
Crush berries; add sugar and wine.
Stir well; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Stir to dissolve; cool.
Combine gelatin and chilled strawberry mixture; beat until thickened slightly.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into... - 34.8783