- » Easy Steak Diane
Easy Steak Diane Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy steak diane recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy steak diane recipes.
Seasoned Steak Diane
Steak Diane is an irresistible beef side course. An easy to prepare stir-fried fillet steak recipe, Steak Diane is a dish that you'll love to talk about with me! - 41.9672
Take a look at this classic restaurant show-stopping dish, and guess what, replicating it at home is not at all difficult with these simple instructions. Watch the video to see how the chef combines meat with dijon mustard and mushrooms to make this excellent... - 107.132
Barbecued Steak Diane
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Place butter, cognac, sherry and chives in small saucepan; bring to boil.
Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from steaks.
Pour hot liquid over meat and let stand 15 minutes.
Place steaks on hot grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on... - 31.9399
Perfect Steaks With Diane Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter together in a large frying pan over a high heat until sizzling. Add steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in frying pan over a medium heat.... - 32.8823
Ask butcher to cut steak 1 in. thick, then pound steak until it is quite thin.
Season each side lightly with freshly ground pepper.
Put butter into pan; when sizzling, add steak.
While cooking on one side, rub garlic into top of steak with wooden spoon;... - 30.3145
1) Beat the fillet steak with a meat mallet until they are thin.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and oil until soft and transparent.
3) Season the steak thoroughly with salt and pepper.
4) Add into the skillet with the onion,... - 40.8813
1. On cutting board, pound steaks until about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle meat lightly with salt.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter, cook steaks just until browned, turning steaks once. Stir in shallot and cook, stirring, until tender,... - 23.9379
1. In a skillet, melt margarine, add Lea and Perrins, lemons, onions, salt and pepper and simmer the sauce for several hours, stirring every now and then
2. Baste the steaks with sauce and broil on a grill on both sides till browned well yet pink;... - 35.6917
1) Take a tablespoon of butter and cream it with parsley, green onions, chives.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Take a cast iron frying pan and melt the remaining butter in it before browning the chopped green onion in it.
4) Increase the flame to... - 42.4232
1 In a small skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter.
2 Add in the shallots and sauté until softened.
3 Add chives, parsley, Worcestershire sauce,brandy, salt and pepper
4 In a heavy skillet, melt the remaining butter.
5 Add in the fillets and sauté quickly... - 43.0898
Steak Diane With Mushrooms
Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in 1/4 cup butter until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in parsley; keep sauce warm.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet; turning once, cook tenderloin slices over medium-high heat... - 34.0801
Brandied Steak Diane
Pound steaks with mallet or wine bottle to 1/4 inch thick.
Pierce steaks with tines of fork on one end; roll up steaks.
Unroll 1 steak into sizzling butter and oil in heavy skillet.
Cook 1 minute on each side.
Remove to heated platter.
Place remaining sieaks,... - 38.9185
About 20 minutes before serving, pound steaks to 1/4 inch thick with meat mallet or edge of plate on cutting board, turning occasionally.
Season meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
Cook 1 steak at a time in skillet in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine... - 39.1348
1. Clean the rump steaks and trim the excess fat. Slice them into 6 equal pieces. Use a rolling pin to beat them and make some ¼ inch thick pieces.
2. Peel and coarsely chop some onions.
3. Grate a lemon finely. After that squeeze the juice,... - 40.8554
Steak Diane With French Mustard
Flatten the steaks between waxed paper to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick with a mallet.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until they are very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 1 minute on each side if you like them medium rare, longer if... - 39.0826
1. In a large chafing dish or electric frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and brown steaks quickly, turning once and remove to platter.
2. Bring to a light boil adding remaining butter, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 39.5872
1. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and sautÃ© scallions for 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in chives, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
3. In another frying pan heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and sautÃ© steaks until... - 40.4907
Sprinkle steaks with pepper and salt, in a skillet, melt half of butter.
Stir in onions and mustard; cook for 1 minute.
Add steaks and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness., Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
Add... - 42.0132
Grilled Steak Diane
People who are fond of replicating the restaurant menus and dishes will lobe to try his dish. Steak daine is great side dish, often served in restaurants. Watch the video to learn making on a grill. - 83.1522
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 48.4659