- » Easy Steak Can Cooked Oven
Easy Steak Can Cooked Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy steak can cooked oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy steak can cooked oven recipes.
Easy Oven Barbecues Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the steak, onion, celery and garlic in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in... - 44.056
Oven Round Steak Dinner
Season meat with 2 teaspoons salt and dash pepper.
Roll in flour.
Cook onions in hot fat till tender but not brown; remove onions and brown meat slowly on both sides.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole; add onions, potatoes, and bay leaf; pour soup over.
Cover;... - 34.5611
How To Bake Homemade Steak Fries: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes and peel completely or partly. You can also leave the peel if desired.
3. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Put the cut side down and slice them lengthwise.
4. On a cookie sheet, lay... - 0
Oven Cooked Italian Meat Sauce
Heat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a large, heavy, nonreactive (not aluminum) metal roasting pan.
A stainless steel lasagna pan will work well.
Put the pan on the largest range-top burner, add the oil, and brown the meats on both sides.
Add the garlic to the... - 42.7611
Pan To Oven Roasted Beef
Looking for a way to cook delicious, tender beef that will pleasantly surprise all your guests? Then watch this video and know more! The task is not all that tough and this video is here to prove it! - 73.0294
Oven Swiss Steak
Oven Swiss Steak has a Far-fetched taste. The boneless beef round steak and American cheese gives the Oven Swiss Steak Enormous taste. - 46.762
Oven Swiss Steak
1. Slice the meat into four portions
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bag, tip in the flour and the salt and mix well
4. Pound this into the meat and reserve the rest of the flour for a sauce
5. Brown meat in the Crisco and... - 43.7926
Easy Oven Stew
Trim far from steak, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Combine flour and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; add steak, and shake until meat is well coated.
Place steak in a 3-quarr casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine beer, water, mustard,... - 38.8343
Oven Roasted Beef
Want to know how to cook the perfect roast beef? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your cooking skills! It is important to roast beef well to bring out its full flavor and after watching this video, you will never go wrong again! - 77.7951
Quick And Easy Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Thyme-caramelized Onions
Take your steak from good to gourmet with this delectable, quick and easy grilled dish recipe. Betty shows your how to perfectly grill rib eye stick and jazz it up with yummy thyme caramelized sauce. Ready in just 45 minutes, all it takes s a handful of... - 101.542
London Broil By Cooking For Bachelors
London broil is an economical piece of meat to cook and great for a big crowd. You can broil it or grill it outside. It's a good idea to marinate it first. Check out the marinating meat video. Marinate it overnight in the refrigerator or a couple of hours... - 115.915
Oven Stew are an easy to make and delicious dish apt for meat lovers. I made this rich and filling Oven Stew for my friends Farwell party and they loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 38.9934
Oven Stew has a fine taste. The beef with vegetable makes the Oven Stew a prefect side dish. Oven Stew is inspired by the restaurants internationally. - 41.6794
Chef Special Steak Sauce
In search of tasty steak sauce recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Special Steak Sauce with a twist. We bet you would want to make this sauce over and over again. - 114.569
Beef Strips Steak
Want to indulge in yummy food without bothering about calories? Try Beef Strips Steak! This is a absolutely divine tasty dish which can be fattening as the calorie count is 260. This is something that you can definitely enjoy once in a while! You can serve it... - 85.011
Heat large heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add bacon bits and fry until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add oil and garlic to pan and heat gently.
Combine 3 tbsp. flour, paprika, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a flat dish.
Brush steak... - 44.9102
Steak Supper In Foil
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Place 24 X 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil in baking pan; place meat on foil.
Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup mix (dry); spread on meat.
Top meat with vegetables; sprinkle water on vegetables.
Fold foil over and seal... - 33.4907
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.1701
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the ham, trim all the fat and score the edge of the slice so that it lies flat during cooking. Put the ham in a shallow baking dish.
3) Into a cup, drain the syrup from the... - 36.9651
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1. From ham trim all the fat, score edge of slice so that falls flat during cooking and in a shallow baking dish place the ham.
2. Into a cup drain syrup from peaches and stud 4 of the peach halves with whole cloves preserving the remaining peaches for... - 37.0422
Beef Steak And Lamb Kidney Pie
1) Rinse the kidneys under cold water and then remove the outer sack and fat.
2) Put the kidneys in a very large bowl of ice water.
3) With the help of scissors, remove the remaining fat and tubes from the kidneys.
4) Discard the removed... - 46.2248
Coat beef cubes with flour.
Combine beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, bay leaves, marjoram, salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole.
Stir in soups and water until well mixed.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 50 to 60 MINUTES on... - 45.6449
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 46.6131
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Season flour with salt and pepper and pound it into the meat using a wooden potato masher or the edge of a heavy meat mallet
3.Brown the meat in fat
4.Add onions, green pepper, boiling... - 41.7179
It's the dead of winter, so who wants to go outside to grill a steak? Now you can make a succulent, blue cheese crusted flank steak without ever having to leave the kitchen. - 28.0934
Pineapple Pepper Steak
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), combine onion and green pepper.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until tender, stir once.
Add broth and... - 38.5529
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
Minute Steaks Monaco
1. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until very hot. Sprinkle the bottom of the skillet with the salt, add the steaks, and cook for 1 minute on each side for rare; cook an additional minute per side for well done. Remove the steaks to a... - 33.3576
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 116.15
Steak Au Poivre With Potato Saute Au Cru
See this incredible and spectacular video with Chef Georges Perrier as makes steak au poivre with potato saute au cru. The video displays wonderful slicing and flaming techniques with great tips for cooking the dish perfectly. The video is a must watch and a... - 101.903
Baked Swiss Steak
Cut meat in slices about 3/8 inch thick.
Dip into flour seasoned with salt and paprika.
Saute onions until yellow.
Remove onions with slotted spoon; leave fat in pan.
Brown meat slices; remove from pan.
Put remaining seasoned flour into pan; stir.
When flour... - 41.5315
Outdoor Special Breakfast
Bacons and sausages are regular breakfast inclusions and here is how to enjoy them outdoors. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make breakfast with bacon, sausages, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor cast iron oven. Refreshing with energy! - 125.336
Pepper Steak On Rice
This pepper steak tastes incredible ! Try this spicy steak with vegetables for your next meal along with a bowl of hot rice. Tell me if you've enjoyed this pepper steak. - 38.5049
Country Fried Steak
Have a nice piece of meat with some white gravy! This is a nice Filipino dish which is being demonstrated in the video! - 70.8927
Flank Steak Supreme
Flank Steak Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.4297
Country-style Tasty Chicken-fried Beef Steak
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how to beef up your midweek dinner with a treat with a dish that was fast yet sumptuous? Betty demonstrates how to prepare this homey, comforting, fried beef steak that your whole family will enjoy. This quick and easy dish... - 104.288
Baked Beef Steak With Vegetables
Marinate steak in gin several hours before cooking.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in shallow baking dish in 5000 oven.
Allow 18 minutes for rare and 25 minutes for medium steak.
Turn steak twice while cooking.
Saute onion, pepper,... - 44.7127
Flank Steak In Mustard Molasses Sauce
Meat in hot and sweet taste is not usual and here is a unique recipe showing how to cook that. Watch chef Mike cooking Flank Steak in a sauce made of mustard and molasses as the key flavors along with other common seasonings. A must try for steak lovers! - 109.573
Salmon Steaks With Creamed Macaroni
Pour butter into large shallow baking dish; arrange salmon in butter.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, brushing frequently with butter drippings.
Add salt to 3 quarts rapidly boiling water in large saucepan.
Add macaroni gradually so that water continues... - 40.1989
Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Spicy, savory, perfectly seasoned chimichurri, bustling with rich and bold flavors of oregano and pepper drizzled over succulent, smoked chunks of steaks is indeed one dish to die for. Follow this recipe, fire up the grill, and treat your family and your... - 120.016
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In a 9 inch round (or any shape) bowl, mix the water, wine, onion, lemon, salt, peppercorns, dill and parsley cover with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes for the steam to escape and cook for 3 minutes at full power or until it boils.
2.... - 42.6954
Beef Steak Kidney & Oyster Pie
Coat beef with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned; add more butter as needed.
Remove from heat.
Thinly slice kidneys and set... - 42.0984
Brown ground steak and add chopped onions and peppers, salt and pepper.
Cook for 10 mins. in a skillet.
Add mushrooms, beans, noodles and thinly sliced tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, fry bacon strips.
Place cooked ingredients in open 2... - 39.4827
Baked Round Steak
This baked round steak can be prepared with any meat of choice. simple and easy to prepare, the baked round steak is cooked in the oven with onion soup mix and butter. Wrapped in a foil, it is cooked to doneness and can be served with rice or mashed potatoes... - 28.5967
Round Steak Supper
Season meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
Cook onions in hot fat till tender but not brown; remove onions.
Brown meat slowly on both sides.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole; add onions, potatoes, and bay leaf; pour soup over.
Bake in moderate... - 38.9888
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 37.8491
Salt and pepper beef strips and brown in melted margarine in dutch oven.
Add pepper, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Saute about 10 minutes.
Add beef broth, 2/3 c.water and Soy sauce.
Simmer covered until beef is tender - about 20 to 30 minutes.
Blend... - 41.6454
Cheese Steak Casserole
baking diPlace meat in 8 or 9-inch square sh.
Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over meat.
Mix to coat meat with flour.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Stir in onion soup mix, mushrooms and water.
Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours or until meat is... - 43.1652
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slash the steak from all sides.
3. Take a skillet and melt some butter. Add in onions, garlic and cook for about 5 minutes on very low flame.
4. Now, pour in the sliced mushroom and keep cooking for 3 more... - 45.7072
Spinach Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Combine onion, garlic, and butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until onion is soft, stirring once. Stir in spinach, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 2... - 35.0916
Combine flour, salt, garlic and pepper; sprinkle on meat.
Pound with meat mallet till meat is about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut meat into 6 pieces.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add water chestnuts and green onions.
Process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped;... - 46.5496
Flank Steak Chow Mein
Chowmein is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.6494
This mexican steak recipe is prepared using a round steak with green chilies and taco sauce. Filled with the spicy hallmark of mexican cuisine, the mexican steak is oven cooked and finished with a topping of shredded cheese. - 32.5446
Barbecued Steak Supreme
Barbecued Steak Supreme has a luscious taste. Barbecued Steak Supreme gets its taste from steaks mixed with flour and Worcestershire sauce. Barbecued Steak Supreme is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.9792
Parsley Steak Rolls
If meat is too thick, pound to 1/4 inch.
Reserve mushroom crowns; chop stems and sprinkle over meat along with parsley, onion, and cheese; season lightly with salt, pepper.
Tightly roll each piece of meat; fasten with toothpicks; lace with string.
Brown... - 42.1274
Onion Topped Steak
Slash the outer edge of fat diagonally at 1" gaps, this would prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, mustard and salt in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Stir in water, orange peel, orange... - 44.7288
A Minute Steak Dinner
1. Thaw the frozen cake after removing it from the package.
2. Combine meat tenderizer, dry mustard and pepper
3. Place the steaks on a waxed paper and sprinkle both sides on them with the mixture.
4. Leave to tenderize.
5. Preheat oven to 450... - 40.6699
Stuffed Flank Steak
Flatten steak to 1/4-in thickness.
In a skillet, saute 1/4 cup onion in 1 tablespoon oil until golden brown.
Add stuffing, 1/4 cup water and poultry seasoning; cook and stir until water is absorbed.
Spoon over steak; roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting... - 47.525
Swiss Steak With Peppers
1 In a conventional skillet or in microwave oven, brown meat in hot oil on range.
2 To brown in microwave oven, preheat browning skillet for 6 minutes.
3 Pour oil in hot pan and cook meat for 1 1/2 minutes, turn over, and cook for 1 minute.
4 ... - 44.314
1. Brown meat in hot oil on range in a conventional skillet or in microwave oven. To brown in micro wave oven, preheat browning skillet 6 minutes. Pour oil in hot pan and cook meat 1 1/2 minutes, turn over, and cook for 1 minute. Place meat in a 2-quart glass... - 29.7448
Poor Man Steak
Combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, water and season to taste.
Form into serving size patties and brown in skillet.
Remove browned beef and put in oven roaster.
Spread soup on top and bake covered. - 25.5476
Swiss Style Steak
This Swiss Style Steak tastes terrific ! Try this beef top round steak casserole with irresistible seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Swiss Style Steak are welcome. - 33.5501
Hawaiian Pineapple Steak
In 2 L (2 quart) round glass casserole, combine steak, onion and green pepper.
Cover with glass lid.
Cook in microwave oven, on high, 4 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 7 to 9 minutes, on high, or until hot, stirring... - 34.4386
1. Start by dredging steak in flour, and pounding steak to 1/2 inch thickness
2. In a Dutch oven, place the steaks in hot oil and cook till browned, remove and set it aside
3. Also add onions to pan drippings, and saute till tender
4. In a Dutch oven,... - 39.2336
Porterhouse Steaks With Vegetables
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch shallots 2 minutes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly brown shallots and mushrooms.
In a casserole dish, heat beans and asparagus in their juice.
Season to taste with... - 39.3688
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
Microwave Peppered Swiss Steak
1. Cut the beef in manageable pieces.
2. Roll the beef in flour and conventionally brown it in salad oil.
3. In microwave oven, brown the onion in little oil.
4. Top the meat with brown onion, and add pepper, salt and tomato sauce and... - 39.6684
Southern Style Round Steak
Cut meat into six serving-size pieces; pound to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat, half at a time, in the Dutch oven.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Top with sweet potatoes,... - 50.0611
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 92.6161
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take seasoned flour and coat the meat well with it.
3) Heat oil in pan and brown the meat. Shift the contents to a casserole.
4) To the oil add onions and celery and fry till it changes colour.
5) Mix in the... - 44.1473
Microwave Stirred Steak And Vegetables
1. Take a glass casserole and add meat into it.
2. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook meat for 4-5 minutes until it losses pinkness, stir the meat occasionally during the cooking time.
3. Place sliced vegetables over... - 44.2562
Lamb Steaks Nicoise
Heat the oil and fry the steaks quickly on both sides to brown, then set aside.
Mix the remaining ingredients and transfer to a casserole or ovenproof dish.
Sit the lamb on top and season with a little more pepper.
Cover and cook at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4... - 40.6125
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean and cut the steak in bite-size pieces.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak evenly on both sides.
5) In a large... - 46.5536
Microwave Onion Steak
1. Pierce the steak pieces diagonally about 1 -inch apart on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle the meat tenderizer on both the sides.
3. Place tenderized steak in a bag.
4. Take a bowl and combine remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon into the bag and... - 41.2395
Steak With Tomato Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef, salt and little quantity flour. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Sprinkle remaining flour on to meat and tenderize using a meat tenderizer/ mallet or anything... - 40.7914
Cooking for your man is a great high. This Swiss steak recipe promises to bring a smile on his face and in his heart too. He is sure to love every bit of it. Have a truly special day with just the two of you and food that says it all. - 50.5114
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole. This Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something... - 47.9776
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly mix together the chuck, onion, salt, egg, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and bacon.
3) Take an aluminum foil and grease it lightly.
4) Spread the meat mixture on it, shaping it in the form of an... - 45.1643
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1429
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 43.3742
Confetti Pineapple Baked Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Score edge of ham steak. Place in 2-quart baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon pineapple mixture on top of ham steak.
2. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with hot cooked rice, if... - 30.1631
Onion And Celery Enhanced Swiss Steak
1. Slice steak in pieces big enough to serve.
2. Combine flour, salt and pepper and apply the mixture on the steak coating it well from all sides.
3. Keep aside the unused mixture.
4. Take an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put meat... - 44.04
Oriental Steak Skillet
1) Cut steak in wide strips.
2) Combine flour with pepper and coat the meat.
3) Heat shortening and brown the meat in it.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the meat, add broth, water, onion, and ginger, cover and cook for 45 minutes or until... - 45.6957
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
1)In a bowl, mix soy sauce, water, onion flakes, crushed garlic and sugar.
2)Put in the cube steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3)To Make the Sauce: In a 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter.
4)In a bowl, sift flour with salt,... - 49.2314
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.4206
Steak And Navy Bean Casserole
In a large frying pan, cook round steak in shortening until browned on both sides.
Add beans, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Spoon half of this mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
Spread onions over the bean mixture,... - 38.2332
Italian Style Salisbury Steaks
Italian salisbury steak is a skillet cooked beef patties recipe. Prepared with breadcrumbs, it is combined with mushrooms and onions. Topped with a tomato sauce and basil mix, it is baked to delicious perfection. - 40.6135
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 44.9828
Swiss Steaks In Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; gradually stir in water.
Stir in tomatoes, puree, and broth... - 32.5749
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 41.0609
Baked Ham Steak With Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and allspice and spoon mixture evenly over top of ham steak.
3. Press cloves into ham, all around side.
4. Place ham in shallow baking dish.
5. Pour apricot nectar around ham.
6. Bake... - 39.5396
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 38.593
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Danish Halibut Steaks
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a buttered ovenproof dish, season and place the fish and pour over the wine and half the lemon juice
3. Take the fish and cover with butter papers and paoch in oven at 350° F for... - 44.8376
French Baked Fish Steaks
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for French Baked Fish Steaks? Relatively simple, this French Baked Fish Steaks doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something... - 49.4468
Baked Cod Steaks
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub a baking pan or dish with margarine.
2. Wipe the fish with a clean, damp cloth and arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
3. Wash and slice the onions, cook them in the butter, margarine or oil until tender but not... - 33.0418