- » Easy Spinach Calzone
Easy Spinach Calzone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy spinach calzone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy spinach calzone recipes.
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 44.4832
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 49.0003
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.7493
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 139.409
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 41.7352
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a large skillet, saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
Add spinach to skillet and cover pan. Steam over low heat for a few minutes until... - 37.9136
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 140.495
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 35.8717
Roasted Turkey Calzones
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, spinach, pizza cheese, and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. On a lightly floured surface, roll one package of pizza dough out to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into three 10 x 4-inch... - 30.6234
Cheese & Olive Calzones
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a small skillet, saute onion and basil in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat and combine with all remaining ingredients. Set filling aside.
Assemble and bake as instructed for... - 30.8559