- » Easy Spinach Bread Dip
Easy Spinach Bread Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy spinach bread dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy spinach bread dip recipes.
Warm Spinach Dip In A Bread Bowl
COMBINE spinach, Swiss cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces.
Spoon filling... - 32.2796
Spinach Hummus!!! Must See Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients, reserving some spinach for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and spinach. Serve with pita bread. - 0
Spinach And Mint Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients reserving some spinach and mint leaves for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional), spinach and mint. Serve with pita bread. - 0
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.927
Spinach Dip With Beans And Sour Cream
Would you like to try out a new dip recipe? Watch this video to learn how to make two different spinach dips. Both the recipe are simple, nutritious, and great in taste. In fact, you can mix a little of both dips to make a third new one! Watch this video and... - 117.108
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 0
Spinach Onion Dip is indeed a healthy brew. This prepare-in-a-jiffy dish is rich with the flavor of frozen spinach, yogurt and onion. I prefer this spinach-onion dip less spicy, however you can increase the spice factor as per your taste by varying the... - 36.5817
Spinach Dip With Crudites
1) Cook the spinach, drain well and finely chop the leaves..
2) Drain the water chestnuts and chop them.
3) Mix the yogurt, sour cream, salad dressing and vegetable soup mix together.
4) Stir in the chopped spinach and chestnuts into the yogurt... - 36.0565
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 40.5169
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 24.7667
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 106.715
Spinach And Cheese Dip
If you are looking for a healthy dip for your next party look no more! Try this Spinach and Cheese Dip. It is quick and easy to prepare and will taste yum with chips, fritters or bread. So are you ready to rock your next party? Watch the video for the recipe... - 111.566
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.9672
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Vegan Smokey Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach artichoke dip has to be one of the most popular appetizers of all time. Although the traditional varieties depend on dairy ingredients for their base, this vegan alternative is rich and creamy, with a hint of smokiness from cumin. Learn a tofu... - 134.91
Mix all ingredient and put on burner.Turn on and off a few times, scrape down, chill. - 22.9085
1) Into a food processor, place the spinach, onion, garlic, salt and all spice
2) Process till the mixture is nice and smooth
3) Transfer to a bowl
4) Tip in the mayonnaise and the yogurt
5) Using a sharp knife, cut the top of the loaf on one bread
6)... - 45.0132
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 35.7057
Awesome Spinach Hummus
1.Cook chick peas in the pressure cooker without adding any salt.
2.In a blender blend chickpeas, tahini, garlic cloves, baby spinach with juice of a lemon, salt and pepper added to it. Keep adding more water(the water stored from the cooked chickpeas)... - 98.9129
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Spinach Stuffed Pumpernickel
Place frozen spinach on microproof plate.
Cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place cream cheese in micro-proof bowl.
Heat on HIGH 1 minute or until softened.
Blend in spinach, sour cream, parsley, onions, mayonnaise, lemon... - 47.9046
1. In a skillet over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and fry onion, green chilies, curry leaves, garlic and ginger.
2. Add the spinach leaves and stir well. Cook for a few minutes and remove from flame.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the spinach... - 0
Spinach Rice Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well.
4. Grease you hands with a bit of oil and shape the... - 44.7426
Swiss And Spinach Sandwich
1) Apply butter one slice of bread.
2) Top with cheese, spinach leaves, tomato slices and sprouts.
3) Close on top with remaining slice of bread.
4) Serve with your choice of dip or sauce else with soup or salad. - 35.7332
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.22
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 125.276
Spinach Stuffed Appetizer Oysters
1 Remove frozen souffle from package, Cut in half with a sharp knife.
2 Return 1/2 of souffle to the freezer.
3 In a 1-quart bowl, place remaining 1/2 of frozen souffle.
4 Microwave at 30% (MEDIUM LOW) for 3 minutes or until thawed.
5 ... - 40.9003
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 98.4681
A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy! - 110.236
Deep Fried Bread Pakoras
Are you looking for an Indian recipe that can be a snack, appetizer and even finger food? Something that can be enjoyed with family and can be served to guests or party? Well, Chef Manjula makes deep fried bread pakoras that look stunningly delicious. She is... - 126.652
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807
Hummus With Cookin' Greens
Rinse chickpeas (if canned) Combine chickpeas, spinach, tahina, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor, sprinkle with salt and pepper, puree to consistency of choice. Taste, add more lemon juice or oil to personal preference. Serve with pita... - 28.8572
Fast Snack Garden Pizza
1. Spread dill dip over bread shell to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. - 25.3836
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in salt; set pan aside.
In a small frying pan, heat a little oil over medium heat.
One at a time, dip tortillas in oil for a few seconds on... - 44.3521
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
This Breast Of Chicken Florentine is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and bread crumbs - this Breast Of Chicken Florentine is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.1099
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 28.2332
For each brochette take six 1-inch squares of bread and five 1-inch squares of Cheddar cheese, approximately 1/4 inch thick, and spear alternately on to a small skewer so that they just touch.
Soak the brochettes in milk, roll in seasoned flour and then in... - 34.4127
Cheese And Rice Patties
For sauce, cook green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain... - 48.0866
Chicken Florentine With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Pour Egg Beaters into shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, basil and garlic.
Dip chicken breasts into Egg Beaters, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1... - 45.6227
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
1. Remove skin from chicken breasts. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and dredge the chicken breasts with the seasoned flour. Dip them in the egg lightly beaten with the water and then coat with a mixture of the cheese and crumbs. Refrigerate one hour or... - 34.0859
These Fried Clams make a delightful entrÃ©e, complement or snack ! Try this crispy egg-coated, bread crumbs-rolled clam fries dunked in savory dips and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Fried Clams are welcome. - 36.8707
Quick Chicken Florentine
1. Place each chicken breast between pieces of plastic wrap. Working from center outward, lightly pound with a flat mallet or rolling pin to less than 1/4 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap
2. In a medium bowl, toss together spinach, 1/4 cup of bread... - 31.8072
Chicken Breasts Florentine
1) Blend onion soup with water.
2) In beatan eggs, dip the chicken breasts and toss then in bread... - 44.7241
In a pan, melt the butter, add the shallots, garlic powder and thyme, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
Let cool and add the cheese.
Spread the mixture on each turkey breast and roll up; set aside.
In a bowl, mix together all of the... - 41.1827
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 108.321
To make the filling, mix the butter with the garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice and season.
Shape into 2 logs, wrap in clingfilm or foil and chill until firm but not solid.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Make a slit lengthwise in each chicken breast... - 47.3973
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663