- » Easy Spanish Rice Instant Rice
Easy Spanish Rice Instant Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Spanish Rice Instant Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Spanish Rice Instant Rice recipes.
Almost Instant Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. In a small saucepan, bring saffron and broth to a simmer, stirring to dissolve saffron. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white throughout, about 10 minutes. Add... - 26.9816
Spanish Bacon Rice
Fry bacon until almost crisp, add pepper and rice and saute a few minutes more.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes. - 25.7749
In 2 1/2-quart saucepan heat oil until hot; add peppers, onions, and garlic and saute until vegetables are soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until... - 29.9563
Quick And Easy Spanish Paella
Cook lobster tails according to package directions.
Cut underside membrane but do not remove meat; set aside.
Pour tomatoes and clams into a 16-inch paella pan and begin to heat.
If the tomatoes are large, cut them up a bit.
Stir in seasoning mix, garlic,... - 33.0572
Quick spanish Rice
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and microwave 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is... - 31.0405
Simple Microwaved Spanish Rice
Combine all ingredients in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12 MINUTES on HIGH, or until water is absorbed.
Fluff rice with fork - 27.074
Conventional Spanish Rice
This Conventional Spanish Rice recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Conventional Spanish Rice, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 34.9979
Microwave Spanish Tomato Rice
1) In a 1-quart microwavable, shallow, casserole, add onion, bell pepper, oil and garlic. Mix well.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once every 1 minute.
3) When the vegetable turn tender, add in the tomatoes, reserved tomato liquid and... - 43.891
Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 10 to 12 minutes on HIGH, or until water is absorbed.
Fluff rice with fork. - 28.0251
Spanish Rice With Shrimp
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except shrimp.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 28 to 35 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Stir in shrimp.
Let stand, covered,... - 45.0423
Spanish Chicken And Rice
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, water, broth mix, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes; stir in... - 31.1785
1) In a skillet, saute the rice and onions in butter, stirring continuously, until the onions are lightly browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, breaking whole tomatoes into pieces.
3) Cover and simmer over a medium-low heat for 30 minutes,... - 40.153
Spanish Rice With Cheese
Fry bacon in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Remove bacon from pan; drain.
Remove all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from pan.
Add onion, green pepper and celery to pan; brown lightly.
Stir in 1 cup water and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, sugar and... - 45.6162
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] put bacon.
2) Seal loosely.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 2 1/2 to 3 min [4 1/2 to 6 min] until crisp.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients.
5) Seal tightly. Microwave for 1 min [2 min]. Stir in between.
6)... - 42.8404
Jiffy Spanish Rice
In 3-qt casserole crumble beef.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add rice, tomatoes, onion, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High (10) 8 to 11 Minutes.
Let stand, covered, about 5 to 10... - 37.4802
Spanish Chicken With Rice
1. Rehydrate onion and pepper flakes in water for ten minutes
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown chicken in it on all sides; add onions and pepper and saute ????
3. Add tomatoes ham, olives and seasonings to it and stir gently to bledn them... - 42.7277
Arroz Con Pollo
In 4-cup glass measure, bring water and bouillon granules to boiling at HIGH, about 3 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Cover and set aside.
In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil, covered, at HIGH for 4 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 42.626
1) In a skillet, saute the slivered almonds and rice in butter over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the rice is lightly browned.
2) Then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 25... - 42.9074
Chicken Paella With Rice
In a 2-quart casserole combine chicken, sausage, pepper pieces, onion, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 minutes, stirring once.
Remove mixture from casserole, then separate chicken pieces from rest of mixture.
In the... - 43.5267
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) To the oil, add onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this mixture for 1 to 2 minutes, until the vegetables turn tender.
4) To this, add the tomato. Mix well.
5) Cook, stirring constantly... - 47.5677
Basque Rice And Pepper Soup
Heat the olive oil in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Uncover, add beef stock, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat,... - 37.5993
Hot Arroz Con Pollo
Dice chicken and set aside.
Make a sauce by combining the next 9 ingredients.
Cook rapidly for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat, stir in rice and chicken, mix well and divide evenly. - 30.4954
1. Take a medium size frying pan, mix together chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, and 1 cup water.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes or until the ingredients are soft.
3. Discard the broth and let it cool down. After that, remove the skin... - 47.8966
Classic Fluffy Rice
Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until boiling, 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes; fluff with fork.
Refrigerate 1 1/2 cups rice; use within 2 days for Meatballs with Spanish. - 23.5574
Arroz Con Pollo In Microwave
In 2-qt casserole blend all ingredients except chicken.
Stir in chicken pieces; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 14 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, and liquid is absorbed, stirring once or twice. - 33.1565
Spanish Tuna Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 39.5942
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 33.0028
Arroz Con Pollo
1.Chop chicken to pieces and apply a mixture of Season All, pepper and flour.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.In a skillet, heat oil and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Take a 4 quart casserole and put the chicken in it.
5.Saute... - 46.4499
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Combine together the bell pepper, onion, oil, tomato and garlic in a 4-quart microwavable casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the vegetables are tender. Stir after every minute.
3) Add the broth mix,... - 44.8952
Portuguese Mussel Soup
In a large saucepan combine water, potato, onion, broth mix, garlic, and thyme.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and cover.
Cook for 15 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add mussels and rice; cook 5 minutes or until mussels are tender.
Sprinkle with... - 37.3012
Chicken Casserole Ole
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken.
3 Cook over medium-high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides and chicken is no longer pink in center.
4 Add in water, beans, salsa and bell... - 41.6974
Lentils N' Sausage
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In this, saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic over medium-high heat, for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Cook till the onion is tender.
3) Over these vegetables, sprinkle the all purpose flour.... - 43.8757
Quick Paella Stew
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven mix celery, onion, bouillon, oregano, saffron, garlic, 3 cups water and tomatoes.
2. Stir well and boil the mixture.
3. Decrease heat, cover, and cook on low flame for 15 minutes until done.
4. Add chicken,... - 44.1463
Shrimp Chicken Paella
1) In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil, until browned; remove and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, saute the pepperoni, until browned.
3) Then stir in the tomatoes and onions, cook until the onions are lightly browned.
4) Return the... - 44.297
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Gulf Coast Chicken
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in salad oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; place in 10-cup casserole with tight-fitting cover.
Sprinkle Spanish... - 34.5774