- » Easy Spanish Dip
Easy Spanish Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy spanish dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy spanish dip recipes.
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients; chill. - 25.2048
With rotary beater or electric mixer, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Beat just until smooth; over beat ing will make dip runny.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 25.4403
Spanish Tuna Dip
Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives.
Spoon into small dip bowls.
Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 27.5864
1 Place the olives, tuna, capers, anchovy fillets, oil, lemon juice, brandy and mustard in a blender to give a thick purge.
2 Mix into the mayonnaise, taste and adjust seasonings.
3 Serve with crudites. - 30.6387
1) In a bowl blend soup into cream cheese with rotary beater or electric mixer.
2) Beat the mixture until smooth. Do not over beat.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve with corn chips. - 35.4457
Spanish Tuna Dip
1. Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives. Chill.
2. Spoon into small dip bow!s. Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 23.857
Spanish Tuna Dip
1) In a small bowl cream butter or margarine until soft.
2) Add tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing. Beat the mixture.
3) Fold in olives.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Spoon into small dip bowls.
6) Serve with carrot and celery... - 34.4098
Deviled Ham Dip
My friend’s daughter Maria likes this Deviled Ham Dip recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dip. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dip. Our children also... - 28.3813
Spanish Roasted Pepper Romesco
Pep up your meal with a flavorful and spicy roasted pepper dip. Take a look at this amazing video that shares an excellent recipe for a Spanish style roasted pepper dip. The video is wonderfully presented and offers great serving suggestions too. Check it... - 130.499
1) Take a bowl and add the first three ingredients to it.
2) Beat thoroughly until it becomes smooth.
3) Add fresh vegetables and serve.
4) Alternatively, you can serve it on crackers. - 35.9083
Mix all ingredients in blender or mixer and chill.
Serves 8 to 10. - 31.0141
Creamy Avocado Dip
1. Scoop the avocados out of their skins and place in a food processor.
2. Cut avocados in half; remove pits.
3. Leaving the avocado in the skin, make crosswise , cuts through flesh being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin.
4. Scoop out... - 40.4918
This Spanish Sauce with mixed vegetables, onion and pepper taste incredible ! Try this deliciously flavored sauce with meat and pasta or in other way you like. Tell me if you like this Spanish Sauce. - 37.2658
Cheese Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, tomatoes, and sausage and heat on Low 1-2 hours with cover.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.9048
Vegetable Dip Verde
In container of blender or food processor combine all ingredients.
Cover; process until smooth.
Remove to serving bowl.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 35.376
Chili Verde Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker mix together all ingredients except corn chips cover and cook on Low 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Stir well and cook for more 1 1/2 hours.
3. Serve with corn chips. - 31.0861
1) Add the cream cheese and picante sauce into the processor, blender.
2) Blend well till a smooth paste.
3) Served with baked tortilla chips. - 27.2221
Black Bean And Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, place together black beans, chillies, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
2) Stir the black bean mixture to mix well.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate until ready to be server.
4) Serve with tortilla chips if desired. - 37.4009
Chile Con Queso Chili Cheese Dip
In 1-quart casserole, cook onion in butter at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, chilies, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese, a little at a time, stirring till melted.
Stir in a little milk if... - 38.4862
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and cut into sticks... - 38.6809
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
Chili Con Queso Mexicano
COMBINE all ingredients except green onion strips and hot pepper slices in slow cooker until well blended.
Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours or until hot.
Garnish with green onion strips and hot pepper slices, if desired. - 28.585
Easy Shrimp Tortillas
1. Mix shrimp, Guacamole and chili powder. Spread about 1/4 cup mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam sides down in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover with damp paper towel and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
2.... - 23.1199
Chili Con Queso With Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
You'll simply love the Chili Con Queso from the Spanish cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Chili Con Queso is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 24.9036
Velveeta Chili Con Queso
Chili Con Queso is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Chili Con Queso. - 23.2199
Chili Con Queso
Chili Con Queso is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Chili Con Queso is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 24.9969
Jeanne's Chile Con Queso
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips cover and cook on Low for 1-2 hours such that the cheese is melted. Stir.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.1405
Pink Squirrel Fondue
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine the marshmallow creme, creme d'almond, white creme de cacao, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Serve at once or reduce heat and keep warm, covered, on low heat... - 26.6362
Chili Con Queso
Dice bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and torrido pepper.
Saute in Wesson oil.
Add chili powder and salt.
Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
Add vegetable mixture.
Stir and serve hot as a dip.
If too highly seasoned, add more cheese - 38.6217
Tropical Salsa And Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Fresh grilled fish fillets over Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes and topped off with a fresh tropical salsa with mango, banana, papaya and tomatoes. Easy and impressive recipes that anyone can do! - 106.929
Chili Con Queso
Cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Add tomato sauce, chopped chili and salt.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in Tabasco, cottage cheese and grated Cheddar cheese; cook slowly until Cheddar cheese melts. - 29.5352
Chile Con Queso
Cook onions in salad oil over medium-low heat until very soft.
Add chiles and salt and simmer, stirring, until juices have evaporated (about 5 minutes).
Add milk and simmer gently, stirring, until slightly thickened (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat, cool... - 34.122
Marilyn's Chili Con Queso
1. In slow cooker place first 5 ingredients and add water.
2. Cover and cook on High for 1 hour such that vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in cream and cheeses, reduce heat to Low and cook such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve immediately or... - 39.9297
Chili Con Queso
Heat Oil in 1 quart saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, chilies and salt.
Stir to blend and break apart tomatoes.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cook, stirring occasionally,... - 40.4265
Chili Con Queso
1. Preheat the broiler. Place the chilies on an un-greased baking sheet and broil 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes or until evenly charred. Place in a paper bag or covered dish and let stand for 15 minutes. Wearing rubber... - 35.3363
Microwave Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. Take a glass casserole and add Spanish rice mix, rice, sherry, water, salt and onion.
2. Top it with chicken pieces and wrap the plastic around the glass casserole.
3. Dip probe into the liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the... - 36.9648
Spanish Style Sardines
Split the sardines on one side and pull out the backbone with the tail section.
Remove heads, rinse and dry.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over fish.
Let sit least 1 hour.
Heat the oil, remove the sardines from the marinade, dust very lightly... - 35.3381
Olive-shrimp Tree With Spanish Sauce
Cook shrimp in boiling salted water for about 3 to 5 minutes; peel and devein.
Cover styrofoam cone with screening; fasten with pins or staples.
Separate parsley into individual sprigs; insert stems in screening.
Cover entire cone with parsley sprigs.
Insert... - 40.5678
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 38.7435
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
Turkey Rumaki Spanish Style
1. Fry the SIZZLEAN in a hot frying pan for about 2 minutes each side.
2. Half each slice crosswise.
3. In each slice, wrap a turkey chunk and an olive.
4. Secure with a skewer or a large wooden toothpick.
5. Grill the Turkey Rumaki... - 32.4277
Red Hot Tomato Salsa
Tomato Salsa has a nice tangy taste along with a burst of hotness. It is quick and easy to whip up for parties or as an evening snack. A bowl full of tortilla chips along with tomato salsa and you are good to go!! - 0
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 123.109
Brains Basque Style
Drop the brains into boiling water seasoned with the salt and lemon juice.
Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes for lamb brains, 20 minutes for veal and 30 minutes for beef.
Plunge the brains into cold water and let them cool for 15 minutes.
Pat... - 39.2925
Ok this is such an amazing dip and its so easy to make… don’t be scared I promise you can do it! - 120.87
Aoli And Tapas Mushrooms
Today we feature a savory mushroom tapas dish, served with traditional Spanish egg free Aioli dressing. - 120.707
1) In a large plastic bag, add the first 3 ingredients to combine properly. Set the bag aside.
2) Make 3- x 2-inch strips from the tortillas.
3) Pour in 1 inch oil to heat up at 375°. Fry the tortilla strips in batches until crisp and... - 39.7582
How about trying out some Spanish dessert for this easter? Give this Torrijas, which is actually a variation of the normal bread pudding, a try and you are sure to remember the Easter forever! Yes, seasoned with cinnamon and sherry, the taste of this Torrijas... - 34.1328
Black Bean Dip
Drain the beans, place them in a shallow bowl, and mash them well with a fork.
Stir in the cumin, coriander, cayenne, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Add salt to taste.
If you add the walnuts and/or olives, either stir them into... - 33.4579
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
2) Cover the tortillas in aluminium foil.
3) Place the tortillas in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
4) Serve warm with desired dip or topping. - 25.8753
I am not a big fan of fried dishes but these Fried Scallops taste so good, I cant resist them - 19.8567
Tostones Or Fried Plantains
To start take the plantains and cut lengthwise down the plantain two or three times down to the flesh
inside and then pull off the skin with your fingers. Then cut the plantains diagonally about ¾ of inch
Next heat up 4 cups of vegetable oil in a... - 96.2178
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
1. In a large bowl take flour and coat squid into it, keep that aside.
2. In same flour add in the bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients.
3. In another bowl take egg. First dip the squids into the egg mixture then... - 84.9572
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
Heat 2 inches of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
Cut tortillas into wedges or strips.
Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl until well blended.
Test the oil by dipping the end of a tortilla chip and if it bubbles your are ready to start... - 29.1032
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 37.5049
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 42.6613
Puffy Coated Onion Rings
Remove skins from onions and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Separate into rings.
Beat egg yolks.
Add buttermilk, oil and dry ingredients.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into buttermilk mixture.
Dip onion rings into batter.
Fry a few at a time in deep... - 41.5064
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Creamy Corn Fondue
This Creamy Corn Fondue tastes unique ! Do Try this butter and cheese corn stew for your next meal . Please come up with suggestions if you have any for this Creamy Corn Fondue. - 33.7924
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 39.3658
Microwave Hot Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass casserole and add ground beef in it. Cook the beef on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until it loses its pinkness.
2. Drain the fat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Wrap using plastic and dip the... - 39.9101
Calamares Asados Al Espanol
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Using scissors slice open the calamares from the top to bottom.
3) Pull out the ink pockets, guts and cartilage. Clean under running water. Pat dry.
4) Line the grill with foil.
5) In a bowl, add in oil, lemon... - 43.6779
Tomato Salsa Sauce
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic until soft.
2) In a pan boil water and dip 1 or 2 tomatoes at a time for about 1 minute till the skin peels off.
3) Peel the tomatoes and chop the flesh.
4) Add tomatoes to the... - 49.9873
Zucchini Spear Ole
For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and red pepper.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Lightly spray 15 X 10-inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Cut off ends of... - 45.9907
Easy Onion Rings
1.Remove the onion peel and slice them into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.Open the slices into rings.
3.Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4.Put eggs, milk and 1 tablespoon of oil in the mixture and blend well.
5.Heat oil in a skillet at... - 42.084
Putall the ingredients into a cocktail shakerwith ice.
Shake well, then strain intoa chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with sherry and dip into sugar.) - 26.6036
1. Take a bowl and sift the baking powder, flour and salt into it.
2. Beat the mixture to resemble coarse meal after cutting in the butter.
3. Take another bowl and whisk eggs and sugar in it. Blend it with dry ingredients with enough water to make... - 45.6564
Chinese Pork And Green Beans
Heat oil in chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Saute pork until well done pver direct high flame, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion slices; stir and cook until limp, 3 to... - 41.7735
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Brown the veal in butter in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Cut open the olives and remove pits.
Add half the bread crumbs, cheese and 1 egg to the veal and mix well.
Add salt and pepper.
Chill the veal mixture, covered, for 1 to 10... - 42.814
Fruit Salads(caribbean Salad)
Separate endive leaves; trim off and discard hard white ends.
Put in cold water, and let stand to reduce characteristic bitter taste.
Place orange and onion slices in bowl, and pour over enough dressing to cover.
Chill in refrigerator.
Just before serving... - 30.9569
French Fried Onion Rings
Peel onion; cut into 1/4-inch.slices and separate into rings.
Heat fat or oil (1 inch deep) to 375Â° in large skillet.
Beat remaining ingredients with rotary beater until smooth.
Dip each onion ring into batter, letting excess drip into bowl.
Fry a few... - 29.4222
French Fried Onions
Peel, wash, and cut the onions crosswise into 1/4" slices.
Separate the rings and soak in milk for 1 hour.
Sift the flour and salt together.
Add the egg yolks and the 2/3 cup of milk.
Beat in the butter.
Add the egg white beaten stiff.
Dip the rings in the... - 36.5976
French Fried Onion Rings Supreme
1. Remove the onion peel and cut into 1/4inch slices.
2. Open the onion into rings.
3. Make a mixture of flour and salt.
4. Put the rings first into milk and then in the flour mix.
5. Follow the similar process for all rings and keep... - 35.6176
Crisp Fried Onion Rings
1. Peel the onions and wash well.
2. Cut the onions into 1/2-inch slices and separate out the individual rings. Set aside to drain
3. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and add buttermilk and egg while beating till... - 41.1873
Favorite Fried Onion Rings
Peel onion; cut into 1/2 inch slices, and separate into rings.
Place rings in a large bowl of water; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine flour and salt; stir well.
Add eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon oil; beat until smooth.
Dip rings into... - 36.6917
Deluxe Fried Onion Rings
1.Remove the onion peel and slice them into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.Open the slices into rings and keep them in a bowl fill with ice water.
3.Leave the rings for 30 minutes.
4.Take the rings out on paper towel.
5.Take a medium bowl and mix... - 43.7122
Crunchy French Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings.
2. Place onion rings on a paper towel and pat to dry well.
3. In a deep fat fryer or a wok, heat fat.
4. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Gradually... - 39.8629
Crispy Fried Onion Rings
1. Remove the peels of onions and chop them into slices of 3/8 inch and open them in rings.
2. In the electric blender’s container, put beer, egg and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Blend the ingredients until even.
4. Take a shallow... - 41.6485
How To Make Chicken Chimichangas Both Fried & Oven Baked
If you want to make chicken chimichangas, they are pretty easy to do. Mine include refried beans, spanish rice, chicken of course, mixed with enchilada sauce. Then we top it with sour cream and homemade guacamole. I show you both how to fry them or bake them... - 0
French Fried Onion Rings In Beer Batter
1) Make 1/2 -inch-thick slices of onion and separate into rings.
2) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Add shortening and rub with dry ingredients till resembling fine crumbs.
4) Beat in egg and beer till smooth.
5) With a... - 42.8096
Oven Fried Onion Rings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with the cooking spray. Peel and slice the onions 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a pie plate, toss the bread crumbs, parsley, pepper, and salt. In a shallow dish whisk the eggs until foamy. Dip each onion ring... - 31.7493
Rellenong Pusit literally translates to Stuffed Squid: “relleno” is the Spanish word for stuffed. This recipe calls for large squids to be stuffed with cooked ground pork. - 101.389
Caponata Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Cut eggplant into 1-inch cubes (or 1/2-inch for use as a dip). Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave for 1/2 hour. Rinse under running water and pat dry.
In a large skillet, saute eggplant in half of the mixed oil for 5 minutes. Remove to a bowl. Add remaining... - 35.8168
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the black beans and 2/3 cup water. Cook until the beans begin to break apart,... - 36.0064
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 3
In this multi part series video Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.6968
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 4
In this part 4 of the recipe video, Ramona Werst continues to share her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.8954
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Baked Pork Chops
Looking for a gourmet yet easy dish? Well, you can try this Baked Pork Chops recipe for dinner. This meal is low in fat but is packed with protein. Although pork chops are usually fried or grilled, you can also bake your pork chops to get even cooking but... - 44.273
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken, pork, beef and the fish thinly.
2. Clean the prawns and peel and devein them.
3. Clean the squid and remove the ink sac
4. Clean the quarter the crabs
5. Set aside the seafood to chill in a... - 42.9772
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593