- » Easy Spanish Dessert
Easy Spanish Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy spanish dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy spanish dessert recipes.
Spanish Cream Dessert
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Add sugar and gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Pour a small amount of mixture onto the slightly beaten yolks, return to double boiler and cook over hot water until mixture coats... - 33.5199
Spanish Cake Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and position the fruit cake or sponge cake over it. Spread the fruit on its top.
3. Pour rum and orange juice over it and place in the center of the preheated... - 47.8397
Chill 6 dessert dishes.
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir in vanilla.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, fold in sour cream and maple syrup or brown sugar.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Garnish with... - 36.4212
Spanish Raw Brownies
Attention all the raw food lovers, here's a great dessert recipe for you. Watch this video to learn Spanish Carob Brownies recipe. The dessert is easy to make and full of flavor, try it today in your own kitchen - 64.5128
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 110.903
Spanish Cream is a well loved sweet dish that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Spanish Cream recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 40.7737
Spanish Apple Pie
Line deep pie plate with pastry.
Slice apple very thinly.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over top of apples.
Make custard by scalding milk, beat egg and add sugar, vanilla, salt.
Add egg mixture to scalded milk.
Pour over apples.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg... - 39.531
Easy Gazpacho Salad
MIX vegetables, vinegar, black pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl; set aside. Bring tomato juice to boil in small saucepan. Stir into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate about 1-1/4 hours or until slightly... - 36.825
Windset Tomato-pepper Gazpacho
This chilled soup can be garnished many ways or have ingredients added to take it from simple to luxurious. This is a refreshing soup to serve family style or individually as a starter or a unique dessert. Also makes a charming summertime brunch conversation... - 0
Spanish Cinnamon Cream
Scald milk in top of a double boiler set over simmering water.
Slowly stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Blend in honey and cinnamon.
Beat egg yolks in a cup.
Gradually add about 1/2 cup hot milk mixture to egg yolks while beating.
Empty contents of cup into... - 37.1069
Spanish Vanilla Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) petal-patterned cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, mix almonds, half the sugar, vanilla, salt, whole egg and 6 egg yolks in a large bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining... - 46.1095
Would you like to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try out this Spanish Polvoron recipe. The dish makes for a great dessert and can even be served as a snack. - 96.7171
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 47.2047
Spanish Olive Spread
Spanish Olive Spread is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Spanish Olive Spread; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 27.4615
Spanish Orange Sauce
Fry bacon and onions in a skillet until brown; crumble the bacon.
Dissolve bouillon in the boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet.
Heat to the boiling point and reduce liquid to 3 cup (750 mL). - 28.491
1.Make custard of the egg-yolks, sugar and hot milk.
2.Add the softened gelatin.
3.Proceed as for standard sponge mixtures.
5.Serve with ice cream - 36.505
Spanish Cream Or Creme D'espagne
1. Mix together gelatine. 2 tablespoons sugar and a pinch of salt. Heat in a double boiler till melted.
2. Beat egg yolks. Add milk.
3. Add to gelatine mixture. Cook over boiling water stirring constantly until gelatine is thoroughly dissolved (about 10... - 38.6264
1. Whip some cream.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar with egg yolks.
3. Add scalded milk over this mixture very slowly.
4. Cook it in double boiler until it becomes smooth and thick.
5. Allow it to cool.
6. Then add vanilla and beat... - 41.0836
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking... - 44.6306
Orange Spanish Cream
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold milk for 5 minutes.
Put remaining milk in the top of double boiler and scald over boiling water.
Add the gelatin and stir until it dissolves.
Add the sugar and salt.
Pour part of hot mixture over slightly beaten egg... - 44.3258
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 38.7435
Spanish Christmas Loaf
This Spanish Christmas Loaf is a desire ! Celebrate Santa's special day with this delicious candied fruit and almond filled bread for your next meal. If you are burbling with suggestions for this Spanish Christmas Loaf please do come over here to express... - 43.0813
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 41.629
At least 2 hours before serving: Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
In small saucepan, combine syrup, brown sugar, lime juice and sherry; simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place peach halves, flat side down, in serving dish; pour syrup mixture over... - 33.9089
Separate eggs and whisk whites stiff.
Add yolks, one at a time, beat vigorously.
Add crushed crumbs and mix well.
Heat butter and drop spoonful of mixture and fry golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Make a slightly thick syrup with sugar, water and cinnamon and let... - 35.8332
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold milk.
Beat egg yolks with honey in top of double boiler.
When smooth, add remaining milk.
Cook gently over hot water until mixture is just thick enough to coat spoon.
Remove from heat and combine with gelatin mixture.
When cool,... - 36.2923
Spanish Egg Chocolate
In top part of double boiler over hot water melt together chocolate and milk.
Beat with rotary beater until blended.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, and cloves.
Beat egg until frothy in pitcher in which chocolate will be served.
Pour chocolate over egg and beat again... - 36.2448
Spanish Apple Slices
Sift the flour on to a working surface and make a well in the center.
Add the butter in small pieces with the sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
Mix well together with one hand to form a soft pastry dough.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Peel, core and thinly slice the... - 47.2063
Spanish Quince Paste
1. Wash and cut the quinces.
2. Line 3-4 shallow tins with butter or grease proof paper.
3. In a large heavy bottom saucepan, combine the quince quarters and water.
4. Place the pan on a low flame and simmer the fruit until it is soft... - 40.9114
Spanish Vanilla Cream
Mix gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar in the top of a double boiler, slowly stir in milk, set over simmering water, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Blend a little hot mixture into lightly beaten egg yolks, return to pan, and cook and stir 2-3 minutes until... - 33.8937
Spanish Spicy Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a Spanish cold soup enjoyed during hot summers. It’s appetizing, delicious and most importantly easy to make. Chef Tina shows us her way of making Gazpacho, which is slightly different compared to the classic version. She keeps it little spicy... - 99.2224
Spanish Bun Frosting
1) In a bowl, beat in the ingredients to prepare the meringue.
2) Spread the meringue on warm cake and place in oven to brown the top before serving. - 25.8194
Spanish Meringue Omelette Cake
Looking for an exotic but effortless dessert, try this Spanish meringue omelette cake recipe and you won't have to look for anymore. This is such an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe that you won't believe for the first time that it was a home made dish... - 116.489
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and butter to cream.
3) Add eggs to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, alternating with milk.
6) Use... - 46.1244
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Place 1/2 cup sugar in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently. Continue cooking an additional 5 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly. Immediately pour caramelized... - 34.9942
Frozen Peach Cake
Want to surprise your family with an impeccable dessert? Try this fabulous Frozen Peach Cake. The dessert is easy to make and never fails to impress. Do give it a try. - 101.768
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0827
How about trying out some Spanish dessert for this easter? Give this Torrijas, which is actually a variation of the normal bread pudding, a try and you are sure to remember the Easter forever! Yes, seasoned with cinnamon and sherry, the taste of this Torrijas... - 34.1328
Watermelon And Veggie Soup
In a mood to have some soup? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Watermelon and Veggie Soup. Chef Shelley has done a great job in preparing this awesome and unique fruit and veggie soup just for you. - 80.6689
How about a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup on a hot summer day. Watch this fantastic video and make your own gazpacho soup to amaze your family and friends. Try out this awesome treat for a party or simply on any other occasion to enjoy! - 111.701
Call it soup or salad, gazpacho makes for a refreshing indulgence on hot summer days. This tomato-based raw, thick and creamy vegetable soup tastes best when made with fresh ingredients. Stream this recipe video to know how to stir up this classic Spanish... - 101.241
Spanish Tuna Salad
Dissolve gelatin, and salt, in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour in to a 5 or 6 cup mold or individual 1 cup molds.
Chill until firm at least 4 hours or overnight.
Unmold. - 37.8387
Delicious Spanish Cream
Sprinkle gelatin over carbonated beverage in top part of double boiler.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Set top over bottom part of double boiler holding water.
Add hot milk, egg yolks, salt.
Cook, stirring... - 29.8883
Vegan spanish Rice
1) In a casserole dish, heat onion, green pepper and butter on high power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring once in between.
2) Meanwhile, add sufficient amount of water to the reserved liquid to equal 2 cups measure.
3) Add this liquid to the along... - 42.7016
Separate 3 of the eggs.
Beat the 3 egg whites until foamy, add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff, then gradually beat in 6 tablespoons sugar.
Pour 1 inch of hot water into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan; spoon meringue in 6 balls onto water.
Place in... - 36.8028
Melt together the peanut butter and butterscotch chips.
Remove from heat and stir in noodles and marshmallows.
Spoon onto wax paper in bit-size portions to cool. - 19.5526
Lemony Prune Flan
Check out for this magnificent lemony prune flan that is so appealing. The video here demonstrates an effortless way to prepare a terrific flan. Look out for this outstanding video and add a special touch to your party menu with this irresistible lemony prune... - 99.6099
Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
Join "The Indiana Jones of Spices," Nirmala Narine, as she prepares delicious quinoa-stuffed heirloom tomatoes with fresh-picked herbs from her own garden. In Nirmala's Edible Diary, Narine eats her way from Rio to Buenos Aires, capturing the tastes and... - 127.34
Ensalada De Frutas Con Aceite De Limon
This Ensalada de Frutas Con Aceite de Limon recipe is one colorful and exotic dish which will prove to be a great companion for all the health conscious and fresh food lovers. The video has Spanish subtitles, but the ingredients are easily understandable. - 88.3511
Bring all the ingredients to a boil, lower the heat and simmer.
Stir the mixture frequently until it begins to thicken, and then constantly until done, when it will have the consistency of custard and a caramel color. - 24.4322
1) In a large plastic bag, add the first 3 ingredients to combine properly. Set the bag aside.
2) Make 3- x 2-inch strips from the tortillas.
3) Pour in 1 inch oil to heat up at 375°. Fry the tortilla strips in batches until crisp and... - 39.7582
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat until lemon-colored.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each... - 46.6177
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
Orange Flan is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Orange Flan both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.8643
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5637
Fiesta Fruit Salad
Drain all fruit very well on paper towels.
In bowl, add sour cream to fruit and stir.
Chill overnight. - 31.4139
Fresh Fruit Melon Go Round
1. Using sharp knife cut Winch slice from bottom of melon.
2. Halve melon lengthwise, and cut each half into 5 even wedges. Remove the seeds.
3. In a round serving platter (9 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch deep), stand the... - 36.4902
Combine pineapple juice, rum and cream of coconut in blender.
Add ice; blend until slushy. - 24.7013
Chef James Ormsby demonstrates how to make a melon and olive oil Spanish gazpacho. Set at Jack Falstaff in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood. - 17.8612
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
1. Into a baking dish grease and pour in the rice, cream, sugar, butter and lemon zest.
2. Mix gently and let it bake in a 250 F/130 C oven for 45 minutes - 2 hours.
3. Scatter with cinnamon and serve, hot or cold. - 33.5491
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 0
Chill half of orange and half of lemon for garnish; squeeze juice from the other halves.
Place juice, wine, and honey in a pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve honey; chill.
Cut chilled orange half into wedges.
Slice chilled lemon half into cartwheels.
Cut apple... - 38.0071
Chocolate Rice Pudding
Scald milk in top of double boiler, add rice and salt; cover and cook over hot water until rice is tender, about 50 minutes.
Stir with a fork occasionally to separate rice kernels.
When rice is tender, blend in the chocolate syrup; then pour part of hot... - 33.2599
Crema De Mango
Using metal blade, process almonds with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Section oranges; cut sections in half and set aside.
Peel mangoes, cut into pieces, and process until mashed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add sugar to taste (up to 1/4 cup).
Stir... - 39.2475
1) Peel the oranges and slice them very thinly.
2) On a glass plate, arrange the oranges in an overlapping layer.
3) Sprinkle the oranges with the sugar, dates, figs and almonds.
4) Then pour over the liqueur and refrigerate, until chilled.
5)... - 38.0853
Strawberry Blueberry Salsa
This Strawberry Blueberry Salsa is going to set your mood for a Salsa for sure, once you try it ! Serve this compelling berry sauce with fish, pork or chicken to your friends or family for this weekend meal ! Tell me how you and your guests enjoyed this... - 32.8557
Raw Marcona Chocolate - Part 1
In this video I make some authentic spanish Raw marcona chocolate bars using my thermomix. This is the first video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly raw organic chocolate. You really don't... - 104.378
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 23.9745
Mix ingredients, taste, adjust to your preference and enjoy! The flavors of onion and mango are amazing together.
You decide how much of each ingredient depending on what you like.
You be the Iron Chef! This can be a chunky salsa depending on how fine you... - 30.6602
Chocolate Cheesecake Flan
Line a 23cm (9in) flan tin with plastic food wrap, leaving some plastic wrap hanging over sides to make it easy to remove cheesecake when set.
Melt chocolate in double saucepan over simmering water.
Spread two-thirds of the melted chocolate over base and... - 44.7677
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Old Fashioned Apple Turnovers
Beat egg; stir in sugar, then sour milk and cream.
Sift 2 cups flour with soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices and stir into first mixture.
Add more flour, enough to make a soft dough that can be rolled without sticking.
Turn out on floured board; divide... - 48.101
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
Rice Pudding Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish or souffle dish, combine 1 quart of the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the ground cinnamon and the rice; mix thoroughly. Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the pudding is creamy, the rice is... - 36.7094
Toasted Almond Ice Cream
1. In a small heavy saucepan cook the 1/2 cup sugar over medium-high heat till sugar begins to melt, shaking the skillet occasionally to heat the sugar evenly. Do not stir. Once the sugar starts to melt, reduce heat to low and cook about 5 minutes more or... - 34.8525
Gazpacho Stuffed Avocado
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits.
Spoon out pulp in large pieces, leaving about 1/4-inch thickness of avocado in skin.
Brush all exposed surfaces of avocado in shells with about 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cover and chill.
Dice avocado... - 41.7435
To make pillows:
1. Into medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Using two knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add water and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. On lightly floured pastry cloth, knead dough... - 44.6824
Grease and flour a petal-patterned or regular 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in prepared... - 47.0892
For the caramel sauce, put the sugar and 5 tablespoons water into a heavy pan, stir until the sugar has dissolved, then boil without stirring until golden brown.
Add the rest of the water and blend with the caramel.
Peel, core and slice the apples, put into a... - 16.3308
Combine all vegetables, seasonings, the vinegar, pepper sauce, and worcestershire sauce.
Dissolve'gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Chill until thickened.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Chill in large bowl or tureen until set, but not... - 40.5657
1 In a deep, heavy saucepan heat the ham fat and stir in flour.
2 Cook the flour until brown.
3 Add in ham, onion, garlic clove, and shrimps.
4 Cut the shrimps into pieces if very large.
5 Once the onions are golden, add tomatoes, cayenne,... - 44.8075
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour and salt.
3. Heat fat in a deep fat fryer or frying pan to 325°F
4. In a large batter bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Whisk... - 47.5119
1. Keeping the shell of the grapefruit intact, loosen the segments.
2. Sprinkle with sherry.
3. Grill the grapefruit until its edge turns brown.
4. Immediately serve Grapefruit Xeres while it is still hot. - 28.3243
Beat together the egg yolks, one teaspoon of the sugar, the cornflour (cornstarch) and sufficient milk to make a smooth paste.
Boil the remaining milk, pour on to the egg mixture and return to the pan.
Simmer until thickened then remove from the heat.
Whisk... - 34.1333
1 Pour the milk into a heavy saucepan and add the sugar and salt. Scald over medium-low heat.
2 Make a paste with the egg yolks, flour and 1 cup of the scalded milk.
3 Add this thickening to the rest of the scalded milk and continue to cook until mixture... - 31.797
Basque Chocolate Mousse
Basque Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Basque Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.1082
1. Take a bowl and sift the baking powder, flour and salt into it.
2. Beat the mixture to resemble coarse meal after cutting in the butter.
3. Take another bowl and whisk eggs and sugar in it. Blend it with dry ingredients with enough water to make... - 45.6564
Seeded Malaga Raisin Pie
Simmer raisins, boiling water, orange rind, and salt for 10 minutes in a covered saucepan.
Thoroughly combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually add to the raisin mixture, stirring to prevent lumps.
Cook over medium heat until the sauce is thick and... - 46.1361
Bunuelos De Viento
Place 1 cup water, the butter, and salt in a saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Remove from heat and add flour all at once, stirring vigorously until well mixed.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until well blended after each addition.
In a deep kettle heat oil to... - 45.2248
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion, and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their... - 37.509
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 35.5714
Melon And Prosciutto
Cut a ripe cantaloupe, casaba, honeydew or Spanish melon (about 3 pounds) in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut each half into 6 lengthwise wedges.
Cut crosswise slits 1 1/2 inches apart in each melon wedge.
Cut 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto... - 23.0252
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Delicious Poached Pear
If you are looking for an elegant seasonal dessert to serve your guests this summer, there could be nothing better than poached pears. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable pear dessert recipe that isn't just easy and effortless to make, but this sweet-tart... - 92.646