- » Easy Spanish Cake
Easy Spanish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy spanish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy spanish cake recipes.
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 47.2047
Frozen Peach Cake
Want to surprise your family with an impeccable dessert? Try this fabulous Frozen Peach Cake. The dessert is easy to make and never fails to impress. Do give it a try. - 101.768
Spanish Vanilla Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) petal-patterned cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, mix almonds, half the sugar, vanilla, salt, whole egg and 6 egg yolks in a large bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining... - 46.1095
Spanish Sponge Cake
Combine butter and lemon rind in large bowl; beat with electric beater until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar; beat after each addition until smooth.
Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon flour and salt beat until smooth.
Add remaining eggs alternately with... - 36.9787
Spanish King's Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine mace, 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add raisins, mixed candied fruit, and chopped... - 41.7398
Spanish Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, sugars, cinnamon, salt, and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Remove 1/2 cup; mix with nuts to use as the topping.
Mix the soda, baking powder, buttermilk, and egg with the remaining crumbly mixture.
Pour into pan; sprinkle with... - 44.4112
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking... - 44.6306
Spanish Cake Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and position the fruit cake or sponge cake over it. Spread the fruit on its top.
3. Pour rum and orange juice over it and place in the center of the preheated... - 47.8397
Spanish Meringue Omelette Cake
Looking for an exotic but effortless dessert, try this Spanish meringue omelette cake recipe and you won't have to look for anymore. This is such an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe that you won't believe for the first time that it was a home made dish... - 116.489
1. In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
3. Add the pepper, chicken and chorizo and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice and sauté until coated with onion.
5. Pour in the stock and stir in saffron,... - 46.5587
This video is a creation of LatinKitchen1. You can visit LatinKitchen1 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.3119
Harvey Wallbanger Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat for 4 minutes on medium speed with electric mixer.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of batter, reserve for cupcakes.
Pour remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE on '6' for 2 MINUTES, '4' for 25... - 42.101
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.153
1) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat in, until stiff.
2) Add baking powder, during beating before the mixture becomes too stiff.
3) Gradually add brown sugar to the beaten egg white.
4) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
5) Spread the icing on cake... - 32.7529
Spanish Bun Frosting
1) In a bowl, beat in the ingredients to prepare the meringue.
2) Spread the meringue on warm cake and place in oven to brown the top before serving. - 25.8194
Separate eggs and whisk whites stiff.
Add yolks, one at a time, beat vigorously.
Add crushed crumbs and mix well.
Heat butter and drop spoonful of mixture and fry golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Make a slightly thick syrup with sugar, water and cinnamon and let... - 35.8332
Spanish Apple Slices
Sift the flour on to a working surface and make a well in the center.
Add the butter in small pieces with the sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
Mix well together with one hand to form a soft pastry dough.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Peel, core and thinly slice the... - 47.2063
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Grease and flour a petal-patterned or regular 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in prepared... - 47.0892
Beat together the egg yolks, one teaspoon of the sugar, the cornflour (cornstarch) and sufficient milk to make a smooth paste.
Boil the remaining milk, pour on to the egg mixture and return to the pan.
Simmer until thickened then remove from the heat.
Whisk... - 34.1333
Spicy Quinoa Cake (pastel De Quinoa)
This pastel de quinoa is very tasty and can be used as a side or served as a vegetarian meal. It is also great for tea time or breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. If you want to leave out the chipotle you may. - 120.941
Sift dry ingredients, cut in shortening and add the water little by little.
Roll thin on floured board, cut into small squares. - 20.752
Tea Time Jelly Roll
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Line the bottom of a 15 1/2"x10 1/2"x1" jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
With electric or rotary beater, beat eggs at high speed until foamy; slowly add sugar, a little at a time,... - 41.6606
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 44.7824
Pink Squirrel Fondue
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine the marshmallow creme, creme d'almond, white creme de cacao, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Serve at once or reduce heat and keep warm, covered, on low heat... - 26.6362
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 23.9745
Shrimp & Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine shrimp, onion, carrot and bell pepper.
In another medium-size bowl, slightly beat egg; stir in water, flour, baking powder and salt just until blended, then stir in shrimp mixture.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to... - 34.5898
Ham And Vegetable Paella Pie
1. Line with pastry a buttered 7-inch deep spring form cake pan.
2. Chill while preparing cheese dice and vegetables.
3. Cut ham into short thin strips.
4. In a frying pan, cook ham strips over low heat until fat runs freely.
5. Add prepared onion, leek,... - 39.9147
A simple to make Tacos recipe. - 12.7921
Foods Olive And Ricotta Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs.
3. In a bowl, mix cheese, eggs and olives. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Cool to room temperature.
4. For the sauce,... - 33.4851
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 105.99