- » Easy Soup Toast
Easy Soup Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy soup toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy soup toast recipes.
French Onion Soup With Cheese Toast
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the onions, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until golden but not brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour and cook for 1... - 34.432
French Onion Soup
Cut onion slices in half and separate.
Combine onion and butter in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 9 minutes.
Stir in flour, cover and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
Add broth, water, Madeira, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and... - 42.2556
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Cheesy Toasts
1. Put the vegetables into a large saucepan with the garlic, rosemary, stock and sugar. Season well, stir, bring to a simmer and cover. Cook gently for 15 mins or until the vegetables are just tender.
2. Heat the grill to high. Whizz the tomatoes in a food... - 36.4486
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 33.409
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 36.5482
Leek Soup With Brie Toasts
In a Dutch oven, saute the leeks, mushrooms, garlic, tarragon and pepper in 1 tablespoons butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and cream.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until... - 41.2084
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 46.2288
Easy French Onion Soup
1) In a deep casserole, cover and cook onions with butter, for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the stock, Worcestershire sauce and the seasonings and stir well.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for about 10 minutes (stir the contents during this process).
4)... - 34.9704
Golden Eggs On Toast
Yummy Golden Eggs On Toast makes for a filling and delicious breakfast. I serve this quiet often at home. Try the Golden Eggs On Toast recipe. - 22.91
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 44.0995
Golden Toasted Rice
Toast the rice by spreading the grains in a heavy pan and heating in a moderate oven (350°) until lightly browned.
Melt butter in a heavy pan with a tight fitting cover; add rice and cook it slightly, stirring constantly.
Pour in hot consomme and water, stir... - 31.4514
Zesty Pan Toasted Crackers
1) In a non-stick frying pan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add crackers to the hot butter.
3) Heat the pan and coat the crackers with hot butter by thoroughly shaking the pan.
4) Season the crackers with celery or onion salt.
5) Serve the... - 30.4327
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.228
Easy Onion Soup
Place butter and onions in a 4 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add soup mixes and seasonings.
Heat, covered, on full power for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into... - 38.3287
French Onion Soup
Slice the onions thinly and cook gently in the butter until brown, taking 30 minutes.
Add the stock or water, season well and cook gently for another 30 minutes.
Put slices of bread into the bottom of the soup tureen, pour over the soup and sprinkle on plenty... - 31.9486
Cream Of Chicken Soup
Remove all scraps of meat from the carcass, cut them into neat pieces and set aside.
Crush the carcass and put it in the pressure cooker with the giblets, vegetables, bouquet garni and the water.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 48.8098
Easy Pumpkin Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute onions until golden but do not let them brow.
3) In a blender container, put the sauteed onions with little chicken stock and blend until pureed.
4) In a heavy bottomed... - 37.5561
Easy French Onion Soup
This easy French onion soup recipe is one of its kind. It looks sumptuous and is a great family treat. Very easy to prepare and the bread and cheese makes it a complete meal. Take a look for the easy steps. - 114.761
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minutes.
Bring tomato soup to a boil.
Add gelatin mixture, cook over medium heat until the gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly and scraping sides occasionally.
Stir in cream cheese and... - 37.3982
Easy Vegetable Soup
1. In a Dutch oven combine all the vegetables, herbs, macaroni, onion with the beef broth.
2. Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Make sure soup is slow cooked and keep stirring occasionally.
4. Arrange the hot... - 44.5306
Melt the butter in the cooker.
Cut the onion finely and fry in the hot fat until pale golden brown.
Add the liquid and seasoning.
Put on the lid, bring to pressure.
Lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Arrange toast on soup plates.
Pour... - 36.8125
Easy French Onion Soup
Peel onions and slice thin.
Brown lightly in butter.
Add to bouillon and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
Season to taste.
Put into large casserole or individual casseroles.
Top with toast and sprinkle with cheese. - 33.667
Easy French Onion Soup
In 3-qt casserole, place onions and butter.
Microwave at High (10) 10 Minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add broth, water, salt and pepper.
Cover and Microwave at High (10) 8 to 10 Minutes.
Spoon soup into 6 individual bowls and top each serving with 1... - 36.4522
Easy Classic French Onion Soup
1) In butter, saute the onions till they are tender-crisp. Put them in a slow cooker.
2) Add the broth, bay leaes and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 5 to 7 hours, till the onions are tender. Remove the bay... - 37.8467
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
1.In a saucepan combine together water and beef and boil.
2.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till meat is tender.
3.Skim off the fat and discard,
4.Remove meat and reserve 3 cups of the liquid for use in soup.
5.When the meat is cool... - 47.5574
Microwave French Onion Soup
This French Onion Soup is a desire ! Try these deliciously seasoned onions with bread toast sprinkled with cheese. Your suggestions for this French Onion Soup are welcome. - 30.5456
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast has a fantastic taste. The mushrooms soup and cheese gives the Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast a thrilling taste. Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 20.3279
Hearty Minestrone Gratin
Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium heat, cook and stir zucchini and celery until tender.
Add tomatoes with juice, water, sugar and seasoning.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes.
Add garbanzo beans; simmer 10... - 37.5711
Cheesy Melba Toast
Apply soft butter on one side of a bread slice.
Sprinkle cheese and a little chilli powder.
Toast slowly in a slow oven at 300Â°F. until crisp and nicely browned.
Serve hot with soup. - 24.267
Caraway Seed Toast
Butter one side of the bread. Sprinkle caraway seeds on top.
Cut into 3 long fingers.
Arrange on an ungreased baking tray.
Put to bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
Serve hot with soup. - 27.5543
Cut day-old bread into about 3 mm. (1/8) slices, then into triangles. Remove crusts if desired.
Arrange without overlapping on a baking tin. Bake in a moderate oven at 350Â°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and curled, turning once.
Serve hot with... - 20.2607
Toast Cases Or Croustades
Cut unsliced bread into 50 mm. (2") slices. Remove crusts and cut with a large round or heart-shaped cookie cutter.
Hollow out each case with a knife, leaving sides and bottoms about 10 mm. (3/8) thick. Brush all surfaces with melted butter.
Partly toast in a... - 25.7936
Crab On Toast
In saucepan, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except bread and cheese.
Place 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each piece of toast.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 32.0135
Zuppa Pavese is easy to make recipe. Zuppa Pavese get its taste from chicken broth mixed with bread and eggs. Zuppa Pavese is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 27.1545
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 96.7592
1. Heat milk in small saucepan just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
2. Serve toast slices in individual soup plates; pour 1/2 cup warm milk over each. - 19.292
1. Preheat the oven to at 450
2. Fry bacon till crisp and then drain and crumble.
3. Trim the crusts from bread and cut each slice in half.
4. Spread bread with the soup; sprinkle with bacon and then roll up as for jelly roll. Secure... - 34.6829
Belgian Leek Soup
Belgian Leek Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Belgian Leek Soup recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 30.6964