- » Easy Soft Breadstick
Easy Soft Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy soft breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy soft breadstick recipes.
These Soft breadsticks are a crunchy bread snack that my children simply love to have. Give your children too these delicious milky breadsticks flavored with butter and seasoned with sesame seeds. Don't forget to tell me if your children loved these Soft... - 38.2778
Soft Caraway Breadsticks
1) Grease cookie sheets and keep them aside.
2) Yeast and water are mixed well so that the yeast dissolves completely.
3) Add honey, oil, salt and boiling water, one after the other, stir the ingredients as they are being added
4) When... - 45.3538
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2285
Dijon Dill Breadstick Knots
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Open the dough carefully, but do not separate the strips.
3) Spread the dough lightly with mustard and dredge with parsley.
4) Cut dough strips crosswise into thirds.
5) Separate each small strip at... - 36.1961
Piping Hot Peppery Braided Breadsticks
Be it spicy chicken or beefy empanaditas, you pretty party appetizers are incomplete with spicy, zesty breadsticks to complement them. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step process on how to prepare piping hot peppery braided breadsticks. Dainty enough... - 101.484
Easy Soft Pretzels
Unroll refrigerated breadsticks so the bread-sticks lay flat.
Gently pull each breadstick into an 18-inch rope.
Shape each rope into a pretzel by crossing one end over the other to form a circle, overlapping about 4 inches from each end.
Take one end of dough... - 29.7489
Combine milk, sugar, salt, nutmeg, sage and caraway seed.
Add yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add egg and butter; stir in flour to make soft dough.
Roll into 8-inch long sticks.
Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet.
Let rise until... - 40.121
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 24.3541
Heat oven to 450°.
Heat margarine in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan in oven until melted.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms.
Smooth dough into ball on floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll into rectangle, 6 x 4 inches.
Cut length wise... - 29.4578
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 38.5813
In large mixer bowl, combine yeast, 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, and salt.
Combine warm water, oil, and egg yolk.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high... - 36.9041
Rye Bread Berry Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat egg yolks and honey together.
Add soft butter and beat in to blend.
Add apple juice, bread crumbs, cinnamon and berries.
Carefully fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into ungreased casserole dish and bake in preheated oven... - 31.8868
Caraway Rye Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the 1/4 cup warm water, using a small bowl.
In a large mixing bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups stock, molasses, oil, and salt.
Stir in the rye flour and beat until smooth; add the yeast mixture, caraway seeds, powdered milk, and soy grits.
... - 38.1214
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
Spicy Rye Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Stir in the molasses, salt, orange rind, seeds, butter or oil.
Add. the rye flour and soy flour and beat until smooth.
Stir together the whole wheat flour and milk powder; add this mixture gradually to the dough, using... - 33.4339
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 35.6356
Traditional Rye Bread
Dissolve yeast in 4 cups warm water; add sugar, salt, shortening and molasses.
Add 1/2 of the flour and 1/2 of the rye flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in re- maining rye flour; add enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead until smooth; let rise in warm... - 37.9495
Rye Bread Sticks
Sprinkle yeast on warm water in a large mixing bowl; add brown sugar and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add all ingredients except whole wheat flour and egg yolk mixture and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°) about 45 minutes.
Stir... - 46.7374
Cheddar Bread Sticks
Pour the water into a large warm bowl.
Sprinkle or crumble in yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, cheese, and enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Place in an oiled... - 43.4381
Mix boiling water, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture and 1 1/2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in egg whites, then remaining flour.
Knead on a... - 43.4533
Rye Bread In Oven
1. Put the flours and salt in a bowl. Set aside 5 ml / 1 tsp of the caraway seeds and add the rest to the bowl.
2. Put half the water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture,... - 41.7864
Rich Bread Dough
1) Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the batter ingredients and beat together.
3) Place in a warm place for 20 minutes until frothy.
4) In a bowl, place the flour and salt to rub in the margarine.
5) Add this... - 40.7575
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Liberally grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Separate out the breadsticks, but do not unroll.
4. On greased cookie sheets, place coils 4 inches apart.
5. Press each of the coil to 5-inch circle and pinch to seal... - 39.9675
Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion till soft
2) Add the flour and then the milk constantly stirring
3) Bring the sauce to a boiling point
4) Add in the corn, salt , pepper and the minced pimentos
5) Cook the soup over a low flame... - 42.5031
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 45.916
Homemade Potato Soup
Sometimes a simple homemade potato soup is more satisfying than an elaborate meal. And if you love cooking in a Crockpot, this recipe is going to be very simple. Just dump everything leaving the evaporated milk into the Crockpot and cook for 10 hours. The... - 100.043