- » Easy Smoothie
Easy Smoothie Recipes
Easy smoothie is a sweet chilled beverage. Easy smoothie is a fruit based healthy drink. It only takes 10-12 minutes to be prepared. Easy smoothie is also a good beverage for kids party. Simple ingredients like ... More »
A Delicious Green Smoothie To Get More Veggies In Your Diet
Here is how to make a very tasty and healthy green smoothie so you can easily get more vegetables into your diet. By adding fruit to your smoothy this will make it sweet enough so you will enjoy drinking it. Even after you blend your smoothie, taste it. If... - 125.997
Carrot Apricot Peach Smoothie
During Ramadan Muslims fast from morning to night, no food or drinking. In Morocco, juices are important element of the Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make a juice that will bring a smile to anyone who drinks it, it's a sunshine in a glass! - 115.983
In the country of India, this is very popular as a smoothie-type beverage with a special use-- cooling the palette after a spicy meal. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make this simple smoothie with mango and coconut. - 113.585
Easy Banana Smoothie
Just a taste of Kristina's EAT IT RAW class at the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center! The class was amazing, and the food was even better! - 112.7
Give Me My Bitter Brew Green Smoothie Vitamix
AntiAging Give Me My Bitter Brew Green Smoothie is a wonderful looking green smoothie. The ginger and lemon bring out the best of the taste of the grapes and greens. Lemon neutralizes the bitterness and the ginger has a cleansing activity in your body.... - 110.641
System Cleanser Detox Smoothie
Did you know that detoxifying your body also helps you reduce weight and makes your skin glow? You don’t need to spend a fortune on detox diet plans, just try this easy to make System Cleanser Detox Smoothie and see the difference. Don’t forget to... - 110.635
Diva's Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Smoothie with a difference. A banana and strawberry is surely a common summertime drink. This video makes this deliciously thick and creamy smoothie with a slight touch of broccoli sprouts. Sounds rare but tastes great. A real quick drink which is great all... - 109.151
Valentine's Green Smoothies
Alexandra and Susan dish about Colin's romantic Valentine gestures over nourishing bright green smoothies. A Lazy Starter Smoothie with seriously awesome yummy mango flavour. - 107.651
Adonis Goddess Green Smoothie
1. Rinse and clean vegetables and fruits thoroughly.
2. In blender, pour water, add spinach, watercress, and kale.
3. Drop strawberries, banana, kiwi, avocado, and pear. Blend until smooth.
4. Pop it in the refrigerator.
5.... - 107.462
Fruity Smoothie With Grape Leaves
1. Roughly chop the grape leaves and the apples.
2. In a blender blend the grape leaves, apples and the bananas for 2 minutes.
3. Once done add the frozen strawberries, add water if required, blend for further 2 minutes or until the... - 106.464
Go Green Raw Blueberry Shake
Starting a raw food diet? This recipe will get you going! Quick, thick, delicious, satisfying blueberry shake chock full of vitamins and tons and tons of nutrients making it a “Super” healthy shake. The combination of blueberries, banana and almond milk... - 105.913
Instant Greenaa Colada
Looking for a variation in beverages to serve for your upcoming party? Look no further, here is an Instant Greenaa Colada recipe exclusively for you. It is easy to make and is packed with the goodness of fruits. Serve it to your guests and watch them getting... - 103.359
Green Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
This is not your typical sugar-filled lemonade. Packed with spinach, fresh strawberries, coconut oil and lemon...it's a treat that will make you feel good ;-) Enjoy! - 103.213
Jelly Bean Smoothie
1. In a blender, add milk, yogurt, and banana.
2. Drop vanilla ice cream and jelly beans in it.
3. Blend until nice and smooth.
4. Pour it in glass and serve with a dollop of cream on top.
Put jelly beans in freezer for 15-20 minutes... - 102.666
Cool Strawberry And Coffee Smoothie
A great summer drink coming your way. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Strawberry and Coffee Smoothie. A great beverage which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. The best part about this beverage is that it has a unique combination of... - 102.33
Kit Kat Smoothie
1. In blender, add milk, kit kat, and yogurt.
2. Drop chocolate ice cream, and pulse for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour chocolate sauce in glass and swirl to spread.
4. Pour smoothie in it.
5. Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve immediately. - 100.837
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
I LOVE Smoothies! Here is a whole new blend to share for the New Year. Loving this Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Stephen joined me at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club to blend this delicious drink....hope you enjoy! - 100.208
Iceberg Lettuce Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber ans blend well.
2. Add some water, if required to create a smoothie consistency.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve as a healthy smoothie. - 99.6579
Milky Way Smoothie
1. In blender, combine milk, and ice cream
2. Then put the Milky Way Chocolate candies, and yogurt in it.
3. Throw banana, and blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
4. Sprinkle cocoa on top and serve immediately. - 99.6352
Summer Romaine Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the cold water, orange juice, pineapple, banana and romaine lettuce and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and serve chilled. - 99.244
Healthy Banana Smoothie With Chocolate
Are smoothies your breakfast staple? here's one that is a must try. This Healthy Banana Smoothie with Chocolate is an absolute treat for your taste buds. Moreover the goodness of milk and banana make it a perfect beverage to kick start your day. Watch the... - 99.1941
Fruits And Veggies Smoothie
For all you smoothie lovers, here's an excellent recipe of Fruits and Veggies smoothie that will sure leave you asking for more. Packed with the goodness of vitamins and calcium, this smoothie makes a delicious and healthy breakfast beverage. A perfect way to... - 97.6336
1. In blender, add yogurt, maltesers, chocolate milk, and blueberries.
2. Blend for 60 seconds over medium or high speed.
3. Drizzle honey around the glass. Pour smoothie in it.
4. Serve malteaser’s smoothie immediately. - 97.6025
Brian's Frozen Pear Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the pear, water, date and lemon to make a smoothie.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve cold. - 97.4986
Tomato Celery Savory Smoothie
1. Add the roma tomatoes, celery stalks and lime juice in a blender.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into a glass
4. Garnish with a lime wedge or cherry tomato and serve. - 97.4612
1. In blender, drop M&M’s, banana, and blueberries.
2. Pour double thick custard, and milk. Blend on medium speed for 60 seconds.
3. Transfer it to a long glass and serve immediately. - 96.3637
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
1. In blender, add ice, milk, yogurt, and pumpkin.
2. Drop peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
3. Pour vanilla, and blend until smooth.
4. Serve pumpkin smoothie chilled. - 92.962
Tropical Leprechaun Smoothie
1. In a blender, add coconut milk, pineapple, yogurt, and ice.
2. Put banana, mango, honey and vanilla in it. Blend well.
3. Pour in glass, and serve with a pineapple slice for garnish. - 91.6367
Vegan Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, pop in the banana, mango and spring water and blend it well.
2. Once blended add the spinach and blend away again.
3. Serve this green smoothie as a mid morning snack. - 91.0133
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 90.6343
Your 3 wishes GRANTED! Make a Chobani yogurt smoothie, get dating advice, and watch Jenny the genie flex. - 90.0265
Fuzzy Navel Smoothie
Join Chef Ani Phyo and learn how to make a delicious nutritious Fuzzy Navel. Recipe is from her uncookbook. - 86.7293
Peanut Butter 'strawberry' Smoothie
Don't you feel like preparing breakfast in a regular basis - that's fine, instead you can try with this energy smoothie, which is extremely delicious as well. Fruity peanutty smoothie has the goodness of different fruits like banana, strawberry etc and... - 81.0399
Mix Berry Smoothie
If you are always in a hurry for your work and tend to miss breakfast for this reason, you can depend on this healthy, delicious very berry smoothie. Stock up as many types of berries as you can and enjoy this nutritious smoothie every morning. But before... - 80.9621
Easy Avocado Ice Cream Smoothies
Are you wondering about how to use your avocado? Here is an amazing avocado ice cream smoothies. with avocado and vanilla ice-cream. Some freshly chopped strawberries peps up the smoothie. So just start off with this chilled smoothie and rejoice! - 76.0732
Green Smoothie Victoria Boutenko Style
Here is an excellent video that displays a recipe for a nourishing smoothie. Smoothies can great comfort food. Watch this video to make a delicious and healthy smoothie for your family. Surely this simple refreshing smoothie would be a great hit too! - 72.109
Shake Rezept - Smoothie Banane Orange Apfel Lecker - Attila
This video is in German.
1. Peel the banana and and chop the apples and ginger cut them into slices.
2. In a blender add the orange juice,banana,chopped apples,ginger and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the smoothie... - 0
Xagave Mixed Berry Watermelon Smoothie
1. In blender, add mixed berries, watermelon, yogurt, agave, and banana. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a glass and serve immediately. - 0
Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine cold water, spinach leaves, basil leaves, mint leaves, date and cocoa.
2. Blend until smooth consistency.
3. Serve the Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
1. In blender, drop cantaloupe, and orange. Pulse until smooth.
2. Throw apple and blend well.
3. Then add banana and pulse to combine.
4. In a glass pour the smoothie and serve immediately to your kids.
Add 1 tablespoon of wheat grass... - 0
Pinapple Mango Lassi Smoothie
1. In a blender add all the ingredients and blend till smooth (if it is too thick add some water).
2. In a serving glass serve the smoothie chilled. - 0
Chocanano Chocolate Banana Smoothie
This is one of Blender Babes' favorite kid friendly smoothies using a Blendtec or Vitamix blender. Choconana = chocolate + banana smoothie! Who doesn't like chocolate? And who doesn't like chocolate mixed in with a fruit to create a luscious smoothie? Bananas... - 0
Smoothie - With Fresh Mint
Get your 5-a-day in one hit with this really tasty Smoothie Recipe. Full of mint to make it extra refreshing, it's great if you've recently jumped on the health and fitness bandwagon! - 0
Lynn's Pina Colada Smoothie
Lynn demonstrates how to make a refreshing Pina Colada Smoothie. This is super delicious and you can add Rum, if you desire. - 0
Pina Colada Smoothie
You can make your own homemade pina colada smoothie. You can find these in many shopping malls all over the US. Typically these are very expensive but you can make your own for so much less. This has just 4 ingredients: ice, yogurt, frozen pineapple, and... - 0
Mango And Coconut Smoothie
This is a tropical flavored smoothie with the goodness of coconut and mangoes. It is filling and healthy at the same time. - 0
Quick and refreshing, prefect as a pre-workout meal, snack or a morning beverage. No sugar added, thus great for diabetics too. - 0
Follow the rainbow to craft your next smoothie. With this recipe, you can get 7 of your 13 daily fruit and vegetable servings in one cup! It's delicious, quick, easy and oh so good for you! - 0
Island Luau Tropical Smoothie- Fruit Smoothie
Embrace the taste of the islands with this frosty tropical smoothie featuring frozen fruits & sweet coconut cream. I made this one for a family luau (hence the name) and it's become one of my favorites. It's super refreshing. I accidentally froze a cup of... - 0
1. In blender, add Nutellla, milk, banana, strawberry, yogurt, cinnamon sugar, and nutmeg.
2. Blend on low until smooth.
3. Pour smoothie in a glass and serve immediately with chocolate garnish. - 0
Easy Raw Winter Smoothie
What can you eat when you can't find other ripe fruit in the winter? Oranges are in season in the winter so this is the best time to eat them! Sometimes I get bored of just eating oranges and drinking the juice, so I mix it up and make an orange juice... - 0
Starburst Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie in glass and serve.
You can add water if to dilute the consistency. - 0
Easy Smoothie Recipes By Category