- » Easy Seed Cake
Easy Seed Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy seed cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy seed cake recipes.
Easy Poppy Seed Cake
Cream butter, margarine, sugar and egg yolks in large mixing bowl.
Combine sour cream and soda.
Add sour cream mixture, flour, vanilla and poppy seed; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites into batter; pour into ungreased tube... - 39.6051
Easy Poppy Seed Cake
A moist, buttery poppy seed cake that even the most inexperienced baker can make with ease. Place this on the tea-table at a family gathering for and see the slices disappear in no time. Everyone will be fighting over the last slice. - 117.349
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake is a delicious version of dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will have a huge fan following! I bet, your child will also want to have this without any special ocassion! - 45.6923
Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf Cake
This moist and tender Poppy Seed Loaf is buttery with a wonderful sweet tart flavor combination. This cake is a wonderful change from the fruity and nutty loaves served during the holiday season. You can serve it just the way it is, but you can also jazz it... - 123.449
Poppy Seed Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Toast 1/3 cup poppy seed in pie pan for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven; cool.
Prepare cake mix accord- ing to package directions.
Fold in poppy seed; re- serve 1 tablespoon for icing.
Add 1/2 teaspoon va-... - 43.3325
Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake
This Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious citrus bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake are welcome ! - 47.9465
Poppy Seed Chiffon Cake
Soften poppy seed in 1 /4 cup water for 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in poppy seed.
Pour into 2 ungreased 9-inch loaf pans.
Bake according to package directions; cool.
Prepare pie filling mix according to package direc-... - 37.8288
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 47.375
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Using Cake Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan.
For Cake, combine cake mix, egg whites, water, oil and poppy seeds in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
For Glaze, combine sugar and... - 34.7465
An easy, delicious recipe for Seed Cake - a traditional English tea cake, delicately scented with aromatic caraway seeds. Perfect at any time of day with a good cup of tea, in the traditional English style! - 113.808
Poppy Seed Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Take two 8" layer pans and line them with wax papers.
2) Into the milk, add in the poppy seeds. Let the mixture stand for about 1 hour.
3) In a bowl, cream the shortening and sugar to get a light and fluffy... - 42.9502
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Combine onion, biscuit mix, and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl.
Combine egg and milk; add to biscuit mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans filling two-thirds... - 33.2599
Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X9x2-inch cake pan and dust with flour.
LEMON BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
3) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
4) While still beating, add sugar alternately with lemon rind, salt,... - 46.535
Poppy Seed Pound Cake Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, add in margarine and sugar and whip it up with an electric beater to get a creamy mixture.
4) Continue whipping as you add in the eggs, one by... - 41.7095
Poppy Seed Cake
Blend all in large mixer bowl for 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour into greased 10" tube or bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350°.
Cool upright on rack for 25 minutes then invert on serving plate.
Dust with icing sugar if desired. - 28.2183
Brewmaster's Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In an electric mixer bowl put cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, beer, oil, and poppy seed.
3) Blend the mixture first on low speed and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4) Grease and flour 10-inch Bund or... - 47.4293
Caraway Seed Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Prepare a large 10-inch tube pan or Turk's-head mold by greasing it and then covering it without dusted flour.
3. In another bowl, pour out the flour and then sift the baking powder on top of it. Mix well... - 44.8201
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 49.1564
Fangerine Dream Poppy Seed Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat vegetable oil spread... - 41.1782
Seed Cake is a personal favorite! I love the flavors of this yummy cake. This is definitely a unique Seed Cake recipe. So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 44.3315
Poppy Seed Cake
Beat cake mix, eggs, and water for 3 minutes with electric mixer.
Add poppy seeds and almond extract; beat until well mixed.
For 2-layer cake: Divide batter between 2 wax paper lined, glass baking dishes.
Cook one layer at a time on BAKE (6) for 6... - 40.0691
Seed Cake Supreme
Begin this cake at least an hour-and-a-half before you plan to bake it, as you must soak the currants in the orange juice until they begin to get plump.
To hasten the process, you might simmer them in the orange juice over a low flame.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 43.724
Rich Seed Cake Supreme
1. Soak the currants in orange juice for one hour and a half or till they become plump. If you want to speed up the process, immerse the currants in orange juice and simmer the mixture over a low flame
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.... - 40.2111
Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
In a small bowl, soak poppy seeds in buttermilk for 20 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar; beat until fluffy.
Add egg yolks and vanilla and beat.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add to... - 41.4007
Poppy Seed Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Poppy Seed Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 39.3574
Apple-Marzipan Kuchen is an amazing version of cake which you will always love to include in your dessert menu. The amazingly delicious apple and apricot preserve combination will give you a huge fan following! - 44.4796
Betty's Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1. In a large mixing bowl add cake mix, egg, vegetable oil, water, and lemon juice. With electric mixer, beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add poppy seeds and fold to incorporate. Set aside.
3. Line muffin tin with liners, and set aside.
4.... - 0
Poppy Seed Filling
Cook sugar and water together over medium heat, stirring until all sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil and boil for 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Cool before using. - 35.5071
Poppy Seed Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a basin, combine poppy seeds, sugar, lemon, and milk.
4. Place the basin over a saucepan of simmering water.
5. Stir and cook till thickened.
6.... - 44.4842
Poppy Seed Coconut Bars
Sift the first 4 ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Add the next 6 ingredients and mix well.
Stir in coconut and poppy seed.
Pour into 2 well-greased, wax-paper lined baking pans (9x9x2 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.1121
Combine pancake mix, 1/2 cup sugar and caraway seeds in medium-size bowl.
Beat egg slightly in small bowl; blend in applesauce and melted butter or margarine; stir into dry ingredients; 'mix well.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, on greased cookie... - 30.4897
1. Preheat oven to 275° F.
2. Prepare a mixture of flour with cinnamon, anise, orange peel, and walnuts.
3. Cook sugar with water until it reached thread-like consistency or a candy thermometer reads 230° F.
4. Take off from heat and... - 40.8538
Poppy Seed Nut Bread
Combine the eggs, sugar and vegetable oil in a large bowl and mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
Add to the egg mixture alternately with the condensed milk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in the poppy seeds and... - 34.4796
Easy Onion Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat,, melt butter.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Arrange biscuits to cover the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch round cake pan.
Spoon onion over biscuits.
In a small bowl, beat egg with sour cream... - 33.92
Poppy Seed Torte
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Beat sugar and cream to form a creamy mixture. Whisk egg yolks till they turn lemon yellow and thick. Add the creamed butter mixture and beat thoroughly. Mix crumbs and blend well. Mix poppy seeds and... - 40.1394
Poppy Seed Filling
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, breads, pies or serve with whipped cream - 28.149
Poppy Seed Loaf
Beat eggs; add sugar and oil.
Mix well; add vanilla and poppy seed.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; add to poppy seed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cake tests done. - 33.7608
Poppy Seed Garland
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into a warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 40.8587
Poppy Seed Cookies
1. Sift the flour with the baking soda and salt.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating until creamy. Add the egg and beat thoroughly.
3. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, mixing well after... - 36.0798
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 107.808
Easy Vanilla Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a round, deep 20cm tin, then line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt together until pale and fluffy, then... - 36.8815
Easy Reaves's White Fruit Cake
Pour into paper-lined pans and bake 3 1/2 hours at 275 degrees.
The temperature must be even and slow, otherwise the cake will be ruined.
If a dark fruit cake is desired, instead of white, substitute syrup for orange juice; 1 teaspoon of baking powder for the... - 28.9914
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 108.015
Eggless Berry Pound Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this different recipe. Mostly because it's eggless so vegetarians will enjoy eating it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. You can serve it with tea if you like. Do check out the video. - 107.945
Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread
In bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until fluffy; stir in poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Gradually blend in flour.
Gather dough into ball; chill for 30 minutes if sticky.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness; cut into 2 inch... - 32.809
Poppy Seed Bread
I have always loved this Poppy Seed Bread that my mom used to make and here is my variation to it! Flavored in vanilla this Poppy Seed Bread is just so amazing that not trying it out may have yo refretting later on. - 45.724
Poppy Seed Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) Make a dough by mixing the yeast cake, milk and water well.
3) Divide this into two parts and roll it thin so that the filling can be spread well.
4) Make a filling by mixing the margarine,... - 45.7927
Anise Seed Cookies
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks; cream the yolks with sugar and salt until pale and frothy
2. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold into the yolk mixture
3. Sift flour and anise seed into the creamed mixture and fold it in thoroughly
4. Grease a... - 34.6934
Whole Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Soften cake or dried yeast in milk.
Add molasses and egg.
Add 2 cups of rye flour and other ingredients and mix well.
Let stand in warm place for 30 minutes.
Blend in 1 1/2 cups of remaining rye flour, cover again and let stand in warm place an... - 34.507
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 45.2244
Caramel With Sesame Seeds
1. Take a 30 cm (6 inch) shallow, square cake tin and line the base with foil.
2. Oil lightly and sprinkle sesame seeds properly in the base.
3. Take a large heatproof bowl, place the remaining ingredients and
4. Place the remaining ingredients in a... - 38.206
Hungarian Poppy Seed Kringle
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Mix together next 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
In large... - 46.4454
Easy Cheese Muffins
Easy Cheese Muffins is simple and east to make muffins. The eggs with milk and flour and topped with cheese gives Easy Cheese Muffins a prefect taste. - 30.7446
1. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, and remove seeds from it. Set aside.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, line half cookies. Pour little coffee on each of them.
3. In a bowl combine egg yolks and vanilla seeds. Whisk until it starts to change... - 111.098
Fresh Orange Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Grate the rind from 2 of the oranges.
Peel 3 of the oranges, removing all the white next to the pulp.
Discard the peelings.
Section these oranges, discarding membrane and seeds.
Cut... - 43.5584
Eggless Carrot Cake
To all those vegetarians who are looking for eggless cake recipes, should definitely try out the carrot cake. It is a very healthy cake and most of all it's eggless. You can bake this cake for a family member's birthday. I'm sure they will enjoy it. Watch... - 100.855
Soda Bread With Raisins
Awesome is the word to describe it, easy, delicious. This video prepares an Irish soda bread with caraway and raisins. Though, traditionally raisins and caraway is not used but it certainly adds an extra flavor to the bread. It is best eaten freshly baked and... - 142.349
Casserole Rye Batter Bread
Scald 1 cup milk; stir in sugar, salt, and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir yeast into warm water until dissolved; add to milk mixture.
Add 1 teaspoon caraway seeds and all of both flours, stirring until well blended.
Cover; let rise 50 minutes or until... - 42.7045
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 41.5316
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Demo by Jennifer Cornbleet of making a raw flourless chocolate cake at the East Bay Raw Food Meetup in Oakland California, January 8, 2012. - 107.772
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 101.65
Cupcake (cake Yazdi) Iranian Cupcake
How to make cupcake (cake yazdi or keyk yazdi) in easy steps. Iranian Cupcake and the most famous one is from a province called Yazd. - 123.723
Matcha Mochi Cakes
These are some tasty green tea cakes that make a delicious snack or dessert. They are moist and chewy with a slightly crispy exterior and not to overly sweet like regular cupcakes. Try them for yourself. You won't be disappointed. - 0
Jumble Berry Upside Down Cake
This raw, light healthy dessert recipe makes creating a delicious cake as easy as pie. No baking...no burning sugar on the bottom of your cake pan...no holding your breath as you try and invert your cake onto a serving plate. No oven needed and no 'fancy'... - 102.371
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line 24 large muffin cups with paper baking cups (or grease and flour pans if you prefer).
Wash orange and cut into 8 wedges.
Put orange wedges through fine blade of food chopper (rind and all).
Combine with raisins and... - 43.2016
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 39.3011
Swedish Cardamom Coffee Cake
Prepare hot roll dough as directed, but add cardamom seed to batter.
Let rise once, as directed.
Roll dough out on floured surface in an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Cut in three strips, lengthwise.
Place strips on greased cookie sheet and braid.
Pinch ends... - 32.5014
Blueberry And Papaya Cakes
Slice half papaya in half again, lengthwise.
Seed, peel and dice flesh.
Place papaya in saucepan with sugar and 1/4 cup (50 ml) water.
Bring to boil over medium heat and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Stir in blueberries, orange juice and lemon rind; bring to... - 40.6302
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 49.5397
Beat eggs with hand or electric beater until light.
Then stir in the sugar, and beat with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
Add lemon rind and flour, which has been sifted with baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until easy to handle; then roll out to... - 34.5975
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with salt, baking powder and spices.
Beat egg until light-colored and thick; add sugar and milk, then stir in flour mixture.
Add shortening and beat until smooth.
Fold in raisins and drop from teaspoon onto greased... - 32.2892
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 32.5899
Easy Swedish Rye Bread
Soften active dry yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water (85°).
In a big bowl, combine the brown sugar, molasses, salt and shortening; add the hot water and stir till the sugar dissolves.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in... - 41.067
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.1193
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 30.9514
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 146.821
No Bake Fruit Cake
Force the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections alternately through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade. (By alternating the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections as they go into the grinder or food chopper, it will require less mixing and will... - 40.6314
Sugarless Tomato Cake
Sugarless Tomato Cake is easy to make recipe. Sugarless Tomato Cake get its taste from eggs mixed with cream and flour. Sugarless Tomato Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 43.7278
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.9585
Tucson Lemon Cake
Heat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or tube pan.
Beat sugar and margarine in large bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt; beat into sugar mixture alternately with buttermilk... - 43.3806
Combine egg yolks, sugar and butter in saucepan.
Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; cool.
Spread between cake layers. - 28.5613
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 101.118
Green Tomato Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cake pan.
– In a bowl, beat oil, sugar and eggs.
– In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and soda.
– Add tomatoes and cherries. Stir and then blend with oil and egg mixture,... - 42.8231
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 43.6083
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Measure biscuit mix into bowl.
Add salad dressing mix and blend lightly with a fork.
Beat egg, milk and shortening or oil together with a fork.
Add to biscuit mix and beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Spoon... - 39.4786
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 49.342
Mixed Grain Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs to honey-oil mixture, one at a time.
Combine with softened yeast and cold cider.
Stir in flours and salt.
Mix fruits and seeds and blend thoroughly with batter.
Turn into oiled 8 1/2-inchx 8 1/2-mch pan.
Set... - 36.5406
Fried Potato Cakes
In a bowl combine flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg and oil; stir into flour mixture just till moistened.
Stir in potatoes, onion, the 3 tablespoons sunflower seed, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in 1... - 43.9353
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 43.9603
Spiced Flat Cakes
Combine warm water and warm milk in a medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Put rye flour and all-purpose flour into a large... - 41.5191
Sunflower Topped Coffee Cake
Stir all of the dry ingredients together using only one-half of all the spices. Set aside the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and 1/8 teaspoons of cloves and allspice for the topping.
In a separate bowl combine the eggs, buttermilk,... - 38.518
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197
Baked Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider.
Blend honey and oil; combine with powdered fruit rind, seeds and hot applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, flours, nuts and honeyed fruit rind.
Beat well to get air into batter.
Turn into oiled tube pan.
Set in warm place to... - 39.739
Papaya Layer Cake
1 As per the package directions, bake the angel food cake.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Papaya Fluff: Peel the papaya seed, and cut into chunks.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the papaya chunks and puree.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat the... - 40.4549
Small Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven at 225 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to whip up.
3) Add eggs to beat in, one by one.
4) Stir in 3 cups of flour and the soda.
5) Dredge fruit in flour and fold into the flour mixture along with remaining 1... - 46.2571
Sponge Cake With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife peel oranges removing the yellow and white skin.
2) Part oranges, remove any seeds and keep aside in a small bowl.
3) Whip cream until stiff and keep aside till serving time.
4) In a flat dish put cake layers and... - 39.1297
Dates And Walnut Cake
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Remove the seeds from the dates and boil in half cup of water Mash them with a fork.
Mix oil and sugar well in a large mixing bowl.
Add half of the dates and chopped walnuts to oil mixture.
Beat eggs till... - 44.364
Nutty Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream together.
3) Fold in egg yolks and thoroughly beat.
4) Separately combine dry ingredients and sift together.
5) Fold in nuts and raisins to dry ingredients.
6) In... - 48.8399
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 36.89
Prune Crumble Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with a piece of baking paper.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine all the crumble ingredients and toss well.
5. In a bowl,... - 44.328