- » Easy Seafood Quiche
Easy Seafood Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy seafood quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy seafood quiche recipes.
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
You May Also Like!
Layered Seafood Quiche
Layered seafood quiche is a cheesy tuna quiche. Made with added eggs and moistened with milk, the layered seafood quiche is oven baked without a crust. Garnished with fresh herbs like dill or sour cream, it makes an excellent meal addition, especially for... - 38.7002
Prepare one 9-inch pastry shell, crimping edges high.
Prick pastry lightly.
Bake at 450Â° till lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325Â°.In medium saucepan gradually blend 1 1/2 cups milk into one 3-ounce... - 31.7757
A classic quiche made with spinach, mushrooms and Vita Original Hot Smoked Salmon. Perfect for a healthy, hearty breakfast. - 22.2927
Crab Meat Quiche
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
Top with crab and green onion.
In 4-cup glass measure combine cream, salt, lemon peel, dry mustard, and mace.
Cook at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till boiling.
Gradually stir cream mixture into eggs.
Pour egg... - 42.6152
In a skillet, saute and onion until cooked.
Transfer to a large bowl and gently beat in the eggs, cream and seasonings.
Stir in Swiss cheese and crabmeat.
Pour into uncooked pie shell.
Bake at 450Â°F for 12 minutes, lower heat and bake at 325Â° F for 35... - 37.0964
Seafood Spinach Quiche
Beat eggs with milk, add cheese, onion, chopped leaves and crab or prawns, salt and cayenne pepper.
Carefully pour into 23 cm (9 in) unbaked pie shell of shortcrust pastry.
Bake in a 220°C (425°F) oven for the first 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 160°C... - 31.8801
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
1. Prick bottom and sides of pie shell. Bake at 450°F: 10 minutes, or until delicately browned.
2. Beat together eggs, half-and-half, salt, and red pepper.
3. Combine cheese, flour, and crab; sprinkle evenly in pie shell. Pour in egg mixture.
4. Bake,... - 35.8508
Preheat oven to 425°.
Press pastry over bottom and up sides of a 1 1/2-inch-deep, 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan.
Place a piece of foil inside pastry shell and partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
Lift off foil and... - 43.0343
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch pie plate or flan tin with the pastry.
3) Brush the surface of the pastry evenly with unbeaten egg white.
4) Spread the seafood all over the pastry shell.
5) Then... - 45.8585