- » Easy Seafood Entree
Easy Seafood Entree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy seafood entree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy seafood entree recipes.
Effortless Entrees Part 1- Shrimp And Seafood Scampi Medley)
Entree food enthusiasts, here are three easy to make entrees right for any meal. To begin with watch Stacey cooking shrimps, scallops and crabmeat with a few vegetables and flavors. A not to miss treat for shrimp and seafood lovers and indulging when... - 102.899
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 44.2863
Deep Fried Squid
This deep fried squid is an addiction ! I love this crispy seafood fry as an appetizer with chilli sauce ! Try this deep fried squid your way and let me know how you liked it ! - 27.5836
Hot Crabmeat Appetizer
Combine all ingredients except almonds, mixing until well blended.
Spoon mixture into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with almonds.
Bake at 375°, 15 minutes. - 31.9149
These Fried Clams make a delightful entrÃ©e, complement or snack ! Try this crispy egg-coated, bread crumbs-rolled clam fries dunked in savory dips and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Fried Clams are welcome. - 37.093
1. Marinate shrimp in French dressing for 1 hour.
2. Spread toast rounds with lemon mayonnaise.
3. Place shrimp, flat side down, on toast.
4. Fill curve formed by shrimp with caviar.
5. Garnish with tiny sprig of parsley at the head of shrimp. - 30.4257
Shrimp Mousse As First Course
1. Sprinkle the gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water. Heat until dissolved.
2. Chop the onion finely. Cut the shrimp in pieces, saving a few for decoration.
3. Mix the caviar paste and the dissolved gelatin. Whip the cream to a stiff peak. Mix all ingredients.
4.... - 29.548
Beer Batter Shrimp
I never knew that this Beer Batter Shrimp would taste so good ! I've never used beer in my batters before, but believe me, this dish has been a hit entree for me ! Try this Beer Batter Shrimp and let me know if you like it ! - 37.7292
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in... - 34.5268
A simple to make fried rice recipe. - 26.8559
1) In a soup pot, heat the oil.
2) Toss in the crabs, scallops, clams, mussels, prawns and halibut or salmon.
3) Sear the seafood for about 2 minutes.
4) Add the dry sherry to deglaze the pan.
5) Next, add the cioppino base and salt, pepper.
6) Cook... - 45.5388
This Lobster Fritti tastes incredible ! These crispy golden batter-coated fried lobster tails taste mind blowing when savored after dunking in tomato sauce ! I like them as entrees. Try them your own way and let me know you liked them. Your suggestions for... - 37.5524
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.5149
Fisherman's Crab Meat
The Fisherman's Crab Meat is a treat that you'll love! It is one of the tastiest seafood dishes that I've ever eaten. Try out the Fisherman's Crab Meat and let me know what you feel about it! - 24.9026
White Pizza With Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp is one of the easiest shellfish to cook and when grilled it takes on a whole other flavor. The sweetness of the shrimp, creaminess of the mozzarella, saltiness of the Romano and the goodness of the white sauce will make this a quick and easy pizza... - 45.4392
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.3154