- » Easy Sauteed Sea Scallop
Easy Sauteed Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy sauteed sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy sauteed sea scallop recipes.
Sauteed Sea Scallops
1 Gently rinse the scallops under cold water and drain well.
2 If the scallops are large in size, cut them in half.
3 In a large, heavy skillet, heat butter and saute shallot for 2 minutes.
4 Add in the scallops in a single... - 40.5748
Sautéed Sea Scallop With Scallion
1) Upon a plate, sift flour, salt, and pepper and spread. Coat the scallops with flour.
2) Heat a large heavy skillet along with butter and oil. Stir fry the scallops very quickly until golden brown. This will take about 4 minutes.
3) Using a slotted... - 42.3635
Why visit a restaurant for Sauteed Scallops when you can make it at home. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this... - 42.776
Scallops Saute is a delicious sauteed side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 43.0999
Sauteed Scallops And Spring Vegetables
In a 10-inch covered saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until the leeks are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add the red pepper and sugar snap peas and cook until the vegetables... - 45.9722
Sauteed Scallops With Lemon Butter
1 Dip the scallops in the crumbs and coat well.
2 In a skillet, melt half the butter.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 Add in the scallops and saute gently for 8 minutes until golden brown.
5 Turn carefully for even browning.
6 In a hot... - 42.5382
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine. Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts. Add peas and celery; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from skillet, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
2. Add... - 33.9508
1. Wash the scallops and dry thoroughly. If sea scallops are used, cut them into thirds or quarters.
2. In a large skillet heat two tablespoons of the butter and add the salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
3. Add enough scallops to cover the bottom of the... - 32.5342
Scallops sauteed in butter and garlic will melt in your mouth. Lemon juice gives it a nice kick. - 29.2944
Scallop Orzo Soup
In a large stock pot bring the stock to a slow boil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the celery, onion and red pepper until the vegetables are only slightly firm.
Add the scallops, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Season with salt, pepper... - 39.3885
Venezuelan Pabellón Criollo With Shrimp And Scallops
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes your taste buds on a trip to South America with a Venezuelan favorite - Pabellón Criollo with shrimp and scallops. A seafood lover's dream! No need to pack a bag, just bring along your appetite and your sense of... - 122.019