- » Easy Sauce Over Egg Noodles
Easy Sauce Over Egg Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy sauce over egg noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy sauce over egg noodles recipes.
Parmesan Zucchini Basil Sauce Over Pasta
1. Prepare the noodles if making. Cook when the sauce is done. In case of ready-made noodles, cook, drain and keep warm.
2. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
3. With a knife or using the slicing blade of the food processor,... - 45.3378
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Chicken And Egg Noodles Soup
Want an easy recipe for the classic chicken noodle soup? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get learn to cook this traditional soup in an easy way. It will turn out to be delicious and your guests will want more, so you might want to make a large batch. - 112.136
Egg Noodles With Madcap Sauce
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in oil in large skillet.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, oregano and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Serve sauce over noodles. - 35.1073
Noodle Soup With Quail Eggs
1 Bring water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then rinse in cold water. Drain again.
2 Place noodles in a large tureen. Add soy sauce, peanut and sesame oils and pepper. Toss well to mix.
3 Arrange eggs and green... - 28.5054
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 45.8205
Easy Noodle Pudding
Butter an 8 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but... - 45.7483
Egg Fried Noodles With Vegetable Tofu
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar and chilli sauce.
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat about 5 cm (2 inches) of the vegetable oil until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
3. Fry tofu in the oil for 3-4 minutes... - 45.9673
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Spinach Egg Noodles Stroganoff
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn over, season and cook 1 more minute.
Remove meat from pan.
Add butter, shallots and onion; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add mushrooms, parsley and thyme; cook 3 minutes over... - 39.6301
Spinach With Eggs And Noodles
1. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and add the butter, then put into a shallow fireproof dish.
2. Spread the cooked spinach on top.
3. Make four nests in the spinach and break one egg in each. Season with salt and pepper.
4.... - 29.0669
Four Cheese Sauce And Noodles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
Add half of milk, whisk well and pour in remaining milk.
Add seasonings and cook sauce 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheeses and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Stir as... - 38.9832
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Mushroom Noodles In Creamy Poppy Seed Sauce
1 Thinly slice the onions and the mushrooms.
2 In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
3 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
4... - 41.5145
Noodle Soup With Quail Eggs
1 Bring water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then rinse in cold water. Drain again.
2 Place noodles in a large tureen. Add soy sauce, peanut and sesame oils and pepper. Toss well to mix.
3 Arrange eggs and green... - 38.4673
Thin Egg Noodles
1) In a large saucepan or pot, pour 3 quarts of water.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil by covering.
3) Add the noodles.
4) Stir and cook for 5 minutes until the noodles is tender but firm.
5) Drain water.
6) Serve the noodles with your... - 29.5019
Noodle Egg Bake
1. Grease a shallow 4-cup baking dish with fat.
2. Preheat the oven at (350°)
3. Cook noodles, following label directions and drain.
4. Place in the greased baking dish.
5. In a small saucepan combine celery soup, milk, mayonnaise or... - 39.0366
Continental Egg Noodles
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add both onions and cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Stir in curry and cumin; continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
Add chicken stock, season and bring to boil.
Cook 15 minutes over low heat.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into... - 39.0805
Egg Noodles And Anchovies
Puree tomatoes in blender; set aside.
Heat oil in skillet and cook garlic and basil 1 minute over medium heat.
Add tomatoes and pieces of jalapeno; mix well and stir in anchovies.
Bring to boil and cook 18 to 20 minutes over low heat.
During cooking, taste... - 38.228
Egg Noodle Bake
1. In a saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender, but not browned. Discard garlic. Add tomato juice, tomato paste, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Add green pepper... - 38.3364
Peruvian Noodle Eggs
1. Whisk the eggs with the parmesan cheese, crackers, milk, basil, salt & pepper.
2. In a frypan, melt some butter put in 2 Tbsps of the mixture and tip around the pan.
3. Flip over when done and cook the other side.
4. Remove to a plate and repeat... - 41.3231
Eggs In Noodle Nests
Blend anchovy into a paste with 4 tablespoons butter; melt.
Butter 6 individual casseroles with this anchovy butter.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter and toss with noodles.
Line casseroles with noodles.
Place one-sixth of the chopped chicken liver in each nest of... - 42.2226
Fettuccine Alfredo With Egg Noodle
Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain well.
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat while noodles are cooking.
Pour noodles into warm, buttered bowl, and top with sauce.
Toss with parmesan cheese and pepper.
You can also add leftover... - 25.2369
Beef Stroganoff With Egg Noodles
1. Trim the fat away from the steak and cut it diagonally into quarter inch wide strips
2. On a nonstick skillet, place the steak slices and cook for about three minutes; drain the water
3. Place the skillet over medium to high heat... - 43.6416
Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Florentine With Egg Noodles
In this video recipe of Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Florentine with Egg Noodles you will see how egg noodles are smothered with a delicious chicken and mushroom cream sauce. You just can't go wrong with this delicious, easy to prepare original recipe. It is... - 118.977
Chicken Marsala With Wide Egg Noodles
Got a family get together and need a nice chicken recipe to cook in minutes. Then take a look at this amazing chicken marsala recipe combined with chicken stock, wine and egg noodles. This would be a perfect choice for an elegant meal at home! All said, but... - 92.2968
Easy Chop Suey
This is a very simplified form of the prominent dish in American-Chinese/Indian-Chinese cuisine typically consisting of meat and eggs cooked quickly with different varieties of vegetables in a thick sauce. - 0
Easy chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein is a delicious chicken noodle dish that leaves a memorable after taste. I served this exquisite dish for dinner when a friend came over last month and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe and you... - 47.9212
Soft Noodles With Crab Meat Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes.
2. Drain over a metal sieve and spread with a fork.
3. Transfer the noodles in a serving dish and keep it warm.
4. In a wok or a frying pan, heat oil.
5.... - 42.607
Noodles With Veal Sauce
1. In a skillet cook noodles following the package instructions. Drain the noodles when done and set it aside.
2. In a skillet put oil and fry veal in it . The veal has to be cooked till it turns brown.
3. Mix other ingredients such as... - 47.1874
Tantanmen - Peddler's Noodles
Tantanmen (Peddler's Noodles) is a spicy Japanese ramen dish based on a Szechuan dish of the same name. The broth is made from doubanjiang, sesame and miso, giving it a wonderfully spicy and savory flavor. There's nothing better than warming up next to a... - 0
Tsukimi Udon - Moon Viewing Noodles
Tsukimi Udon, or "Moon Viewing" Noodles are named for the egg that's placed in the bowl as this Japanese dish is served. It's usually a very simple affair, sometimes even consisting of a bowl of freshly prepared udon noodles, soy sauce, green onions and a raw... - 0
Noodles With Ham And Walnuts Hawaiian Style
Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
Begin cooking the noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion,... - 44.7255
Noodles And Cottage Cheese
In a large bowl, place the noodles, crumbled bacon, and salt.
Mix well, but gently.
In another bowl, place cottage cheese, eggs, and cream; blend thoroughly.
In a well-buttered baking dish or casserole, arrange a layer of the noodle and bacon mixture, cover... - 35.5756
Noodles With Cheese Meat Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, brown meat, stirring with a fork until crumbly; stir in garlic and salt.
Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and green... - 43.3747
Easy Chicken Paprikash
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and tender.
3. Remove the... - 42.7773
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 48.6111
Chinese Noodles In Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Rinse the noodles immediately in cold running water.
3) In a colander, place the noodle and allow to drain... - 49.8297
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.6825
Cook noodles; drain.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter.
Add chopped nuts; stir over low heat until light brown.
Add remaining butter, noodles, and poppy seeds; stir lightly until thoroughly heated.
Can also be served as an entree with tomato or any desired sauce. - 25.6991
Beef And Spinach With Noodle Topping
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft 5 minutes.
Transfer the onion to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Add the remaining oil to... - 44.0762
Shrimp And Noodles With Beer
Heat the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, red and green peppers, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
Saute, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is limp.
Add the mushrooms and saute 3... - 42.7931
Silver Thread Stirred Eggs
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with 3/4 cup warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from water and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the water into a bowl; discard... - 46.7765
Oriental Odyssey #2: Cooking With Egg
Vegetable Lo Mein is a fast to make healthy and delicious dish. The main content is noodles along with some green vegetables whihh makes it healthy. An excellent dish for breakfast. - 38.0614
Wide Noodles In Tomato Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft but not brown (about 3 minutes).
Stir in basil, tomatoes, garlic, and cream.
Cook, uncovered, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft (6 to 8... - 41.2949
Golden Noodle Omelette
Cook noodles in boiling salted water; drain.
In 10-inch skillet, cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Stir in noodles.
Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper with a fork until blended but not frothy.
Pour egg mixture over noodles.
Cook over medium... - 45.9767
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
In a food processor, combine flours, beets, and salt until well blended.
Add eggs and olive oil; blend well.
Wrap dough in aluminum foil and allow to rest at room temperature for 3 minutes.
Knead dough lightly on a floured surface for 1 minute.
Divide dough... - 42.3416
Refreshing Korean Cold Noodles (bibim Naeng Myun)
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about this exotic Korean Bibim Naeng Myun? Take a look at this amazingly simple and delicious cold noodle dish that is not only quick and easy but also very refreshing. Its one of the most popular spring dishes in Korea,... - 106.723
Spinach Spaetzle With Cheese Sauce
Spinach Spaetzle With Cheese Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Spaetzle With Cheese Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 34.5002
Noodle And Mushroom Ring
Noodle And Mushroom Ring is a delicious appetizer. If you like noodles with eggs and cheese then try this Noodle And Mushroom Ring recipe. - 46.4969
Caraway Noodle Ring
Toss the cooked pasta with 2 tablespoons of butter.
In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the remaining butter.
Add the flour; cook and stir into a smooth, golden paste.
Add milk, a small amount at a time, cooking and stirring until the sauce is smooth.
Stir... - 42.337
Betty's Stuffed Manicotti With Marinara Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Manicotti. This dish consists of manicotti noodles stuffed with a 3-cheese blend, covered with a gorgeous marinara sauce, and baked in the oven. - 0
Why not try out Pancit Palabok, a distinct Filipino recipe for dinner tonight. Watch this step wise video that shares a recipe for these rice noodles topped with a palabok sauce, eggs and shrimp. This dish would surely serve as a great satisfying meal. Check... - 102.247
Danish Meatball And Noodle Casserole
This Danish Meatball and Noodles Casserole makes a yummy lunch. You'll surely love to have this saucy noodles and meatball casserole. It is very filling. So just enjoy this for your next meal. Don't forget to share your views about this anish Meatball and... - 38.4664
Oyster Noodle Casserole El
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, drain the oysters, reserving the liquor, and set both aside. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 1-quart saucepan... - 32.3213
Fettuccine In White Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Stir in cream or half and half; heat until bubbly to center of pan.
Add noodles; sprinkle with cheese and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with pepper and nutmeg. - 26.6449
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 33.3056
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.5859
Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry 1/2 the garlic in 1/2 of the heated oil for 1 minute until golden brown.
2) Stir the noodles and soy sauce, then stir continuously and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove in a serving dish and keep warm.
3) In... - 44.566
Chicken And Noodles In Sesame Ginger Dressing
Cook chicken breasts in a mixture of water and wine or vermouth to cover.
Poach until done, about 15 minutes.
Cool and drain.
Cook noodles in 6 quarts boiling water until done, about 2 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over noodles.
Drain... - 45.1981
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 45.1082
Mushrooms And Eggs In Cheese Sauce
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice.
Melt butter in chafing dish blazer pan.
Add mushrooms, celery, green pepper and onion; saute until almost tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; remove from heat.
Stir in milk gradually; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 41.6767
Noodles With Coriander Pesto
1. Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins. Add the mangetout, return to the boil, then cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz to form a thick paste,... - 36.0451
Eggs In Spanish Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour.
Add tomatoes, onion, sugar, salt, and pepper; cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Pour into ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange deviled eggs in sauce.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle atop.
Bake at 425° for 10... - 42.7716
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 44.3574
Spinach Pasta & Salmon In Champagne Cream Sauce
In a wide frying pan, combine champagne, water, allspice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add salmon, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until just opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test (about 7 minutes).
Lift out salmon, reserving... - 44.1094
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.2279
Philippine Noodles And Meat
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice the pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a large saucepan cook egg noodles in a large amount of boiling water just till tender.
Drain well and set... - 47.9872
Sesame Noodles With Tofu
1. Cut the tofu into 12 pieces and mix with 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, then stir-fry the vegetables, garlic and ginger for 2 mins until the vegetables are starting to wilt. Drizzle with 2 tbsp water, then... - 34.8842
Crispy Noodles And Vegetables
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes, drain and dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry noodles, in batches, for 2-3... - 37.6084
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.7901
Soft Fried Noodles With Mushrooms
Cook noodles in large saucepan in boiling, lightly salted water 6 to 8 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over low heat.
Add noodles; stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and almonds; mix well.
Stir in broth, soy... - 31.1622
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Cook and stir onion and green pepper in margarine in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until tender.
Stir in yogurt, chili sauce and mustard.
Heat, stirring constantly, just until hot.
Add noodles; toss until coated... - 35.8769
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 36.3232
Dan Dan Noodles
If you are a noodle lover, you will love this dish. Dan Dan noodles are thin noodles with a special sauce. Ying demonstrates how to make this authentic and traditional Chinese Noodle Dish that is often found in American-Chinese take out menus. It is simple,... - 107.76
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Braised Noodles And Capsicums
Parboil noodles in boiling, salted water.
Drain and dry out thoroughly.
Heat 2 tbs of oil at a time and braise noodles in batches over medium heat, turning them swiftly.
Each batch takes 4-5 mins.
Deseed and remove membranes from capsicums and cut into large... - 45.8363
Noodles With Cucumber
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 45.0919
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the water.
2. Cover dish with lid and heat in the microwave for about 8 minutes, or until it is reaches a boil.
3. To the boiling water, add the noodles
4. Cover and cook for about 7... - 40.3701
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 89.4438
A variation in taste is always a welcomed when it comes to cuisine. Try this video and prepare an Asian variation of noodle soup called yaka mein. This is combined with beef and loaded with authentic seasoning to present a quick and supremely delicious... - 72.2577
Fillet With Pappardelle Stroganoff
When you think of entertaining, Beef Stroganoff probably isn’t the first thing to come to mind. This classic dish has been revamped to be healthier by using Greek Yogurt and having the presentation of a 5 star restaurant entree. - 0
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 39.7286
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Cheese Noodle Ring With Chicken
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water; drain.
Arrange in well-greased 5-cup ring mold.
Combine milk, cheese, eggs, salt, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over noodles.
Place mold in shallow pan, filling pan to 1 inch with hot water.
Bake in moderate oven... - 40.9931
Chipped Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375 °F.
2. Combine noodles, eggs, and beef in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not browned.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in flour. Slowly stir in milk and... - 46.187
Beef Bone Noodle Alfredo
Cook noodles as directed.
While noodles cook, heat butter and cream in small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted.
Stir in cheese, parsley flakes, salt and pepper; keep warm over low heat.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Pour sauce over noodles,... - 32.0346
1. In a bowl, mix minced pork with soy sauce, sherry and salt to taste.
2. In a large pan, bring salt water to boil.
3. Add thin egg noodles.
4. Cook following the packet instructions, until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a deep wok or... - 46.5398
Saucy Beef And Noodles
1) Remove any extra fat from the steak.
2) Chop the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray the Dutch Oven with cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
4) Once the vessel is hot, toss in the meat. Cook till it browns well... - 45.8129