- » Easy Salsa Meatloaf
Easy Salsa Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy salsa meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy salsa meatloaf recipes.
Mexican Meatloaf Roll
The mexican meatloaf roll is a beef and oats meatloaf. Flavored with green chilies and combined with cream cheese for flavor, the mexican meatloaf roll also has eggs in it. Baked in the oven, this beef meatloaf is topped off with salsa for a definite mexican... - 42.6703
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.928
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 43.2226
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 128.02
Fiesta Meat Loaf
Fiesta Meat Loaf is easy to prepare recipe. Fiesta Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with oats and onion, flavored with chili powder. Fiesta Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 32.3153
Chili Turkey Loaf
MAKE foil handles for loaf.
Mix all ingredients except salsa in large bowl.
Shape into round loaf and place on top of foil strips.
Transfer to bottom of slow cooker using foil handles.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until temperature is... - 43.1927
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 48.3842
Mexicali Meat Loaf
1. In a large saucepan cook the celery, onion and / or green onions, carrot, red pepper, parsley, green pepper, and garlic in hot olive oil or canola oil till vegetables are tender but not brown. Remove from heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the... - 37.1995