- » Easy Salmon Patty
Easy Salmon Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy salmon patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy salmon patty recipes.
Quick N Easy Salmon Patties
Drain salmon; set aside 2 tablespoons of the juice.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, egg and onion until sticky.
Stir in flour.
Add baking powder to salmon juice; stir into salmon mixture.
Form into small patties and fry until golden brown, about 5... - 27.9001
Lemony Salmon Patties
Lemony Salmon Patties are a nice way to celebrate a tea party with your friends. Serve them up with savory tomato sauce and they are going to be a hit for sure! Do try out these Lemony Salmon Patties and come back here to share your opinion about them. - 44.4374
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 115.881
Salmon Patties On Spinach
These Salmon Patties on Spinach are a temptation ! Try these deliicously seasoned salmon with peppers cooked in salad oil. Serve them up on cooked spinach and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Salmon Patties on Spinach are welcome. - 35.2188
Savory Salmon Patties
In a medium size bowl, combine the salmon, potatoes, yogurt, mustard, egg white, carrot, onion, paprika, and lemon juice; shape into 8 patties.
Put the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the patties with the crumbs.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the corn oil... - 33.3205
Sophisticated Salmon Patties Or Salmon Loaf
1. In a large bowl, combine fresh and smoked salmon, potatoes, onion, parsley, lemon juice, dill and pepper.
2. Combine egg and cream; stir into salmon mixture; mix well.
3. Divide into four portions and shape into burgers with hands.
4. In a large skillet,... - 32.8423
Low Carb Salmon Patties
When you are on a low carb diet, its best to avoid carbs in every bite. So lowcarb4life shows how to make low carb salmon patties. She makes salmon patties with just eggs and some chives, avoiding starchy breadcrumbs. As she says, these may be little mushy... - 95.0458
Salmon Patties With Mushroom Topping
Drain salmon; reserve liquid, adding enough milk to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Combine salmon and egg in mixing bowl; mix well.
Stir in milk mixture and remaining ingredients except soup; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; place in greased baking pan.
Bake at 350... - 36.9222
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 34.9759
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.329
Mix all ingredients together.
Shape into patties.
Dip into additional beaten egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water and extra bread crumbs.
Fry in butter. - 29.9127
Quick Salmon Patties
Quick Salmon Pattles has a Unique taste. The salmon and egg gives the Quick Salmon Pattles Excellent taste. - 30.5108
1. Add flaked salmon without draining to all the ingredients, excluding patties.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into patties.
3. Add to ½ inch hot fat and fry until both sides turn brown.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent... - 36.2251
1) In a bowl mix the dried onion, egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, orange juice and pepper.
2) Skin, debone and flake the salmon.
3) Add into the bowl and mix well.
4) Shape into two patties.
5) Coat evenly with the 3 tbsp bread crumbs.
6) In medium... - 38.8992
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, onion, cracker crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg yolk; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into salmon mixture.
Shape into six patties.
Heat oil in skillet; fry patties over medium for 3-4... - 33.7745
1. Drain salmon, discard skin and bones. Combine salmon, egg substitute, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl,- stir mixture well. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,... - 27.3658
Landlubber's Salmon Patties
Mash salmon with fork.
Add egg whites, crushed cereal, onion and lemon juice.
Mix thoroughly; form 4 patties.
Heat oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
Add patties and cook 6-8 minutes or until brown; turn and cook 4-6 minutes or until brown. - 31.0111
Orange Salmon Patties
1) Peel and seed oranges and cut into small pieces.
2)Chop onion roughly.
4)Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix it well.
5)Shape into 8 patties.
6)Use a large skillet to heat oil.
7)Saute patties in hot oil over medium... - 41.2117
Quick Salmon Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the salmon, egg, and the onion and mix well
2. Add the flour mixture and mix well again
3. To the same bowl, add the baking powder and the reserved liquid and stir into the salmon mixture till completely combined. Form... - 32.7334
In a mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, shredded cucumber, the 1/2 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper.
Add salmon; mix well.
Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a... - 41.4415
Microwave Salmon Patties
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender; drain well, place in medium bowl, mash with fork or potato masher until smooth.
Drain salmon well, remove skin and bones, add to bowl, mash with fork, add celery, onion, pepper, parsley and lemon rind and... - 41.2876
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 39.8872
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
Seattle Salmon Patties
Drain salmon, reserving 1/3 Cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add reserved liquid, 1/3 cup crumbs, eggs, parsley, mustard, and salmon; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; roll in remaining crumbs.
In... - 41.4278
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.0778
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 94.9149
Easy Creamed Salmon
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook green pepper and onion in butter at HIGH for 1 minute or till tender.
Stir in soup, mayonnaise, milk, and dillweed.
Fold in salmon.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 7 minutes or till heated through, stirring once. - 32.9655
These Salmon burgers taste incredible ! Try these out for a snack with savory sauces poured over and let me know if you like them. - 33.4053
Easy Salmon Burgers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and red pepper flakes until well blended. Set aside half of sauce. In separate bowl, mix together salmon, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and egg white. Blend in 2 tablespoons remaining... - 30.2336
This canned salmon burger recipe is one of my favorites. Being a health freak, I love the salmon and grill it to add to its health benefits. This juicy burger is a dish that is welcome anytime at my place. - 30.6736
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 94.5299
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 118.406
Salmon Ln A Shell
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt, cheese, salmon, peas, olives and cooking sherry.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.0993
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 40.8419
Creamed Salmon With Mushrooms
Heat butter in deep skillet.
Add onion and shallot, stirring until onion wilts.
Mix in mushrooms.
Sprinkle evenly with flour
Add wine and salmon liquid, stirring rapidly with wire whisk until thickened and smooth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add cream, parsley and... - 39.7931
Savory Salmon Croquettes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the salmon, egg, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, mayonnaise, onion, pine nuts, currants, dill, lemon zest, cinnamon, and allspice together.
2) Shape the salmon mixture into 8 patties about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and lightly coat... - 37.1346
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 28.2102
Salmon And Vegetable Burgers
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive.... - 120.125
Stir Fried Healthy Salmon Croquettes
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer recipe then you have come to the right page. Watch this video by FingerLickinKitchen and learn to make healthy salmon croquettes that are delicious and easy to cook. - 91.8789
Speedy Salmon Rissoles
1. Place potatoes, salmon, pumpkin, spring onions, mustard, yogurt, egg white and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into eight patties and roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place patties on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for... - 32.2211
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 28.2707
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 47.318
To make the mayonnaise spread: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard.
To make the salmon burgers: Remove and discard any bones from the salmon.
Using a sharp knife, finely chop the salmon.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the... - 48.8048
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 32.9478
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 124.098
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 42.4561
Salmon Cakes With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs, the parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, egg and salmon. Cover and refrigerate about 15 minutes or until slightly firm.
2. Mix remaining bread crumbs and the paprika. Shape salmon mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4... - 30.7102
1) Drain the salmon, reserve 1/3 cup liquid and keep aside.
2) In a 2-cup glass measure, saute the onion in the oil for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the onion, 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs, eggs, reserved salmon liquid, mustard,... - 41.6095
Fresh Salmon Cakes
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Steam salmon 6 to 8 minutes, or until it flakes.
Flake and be sure all bones have been removed.
In a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except margarine and oil.
Mix lightly with flaked salmon.
Divide into eight... - 43.5476
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 37.4912
Drain and dry the scallops on absorbent paper, and slice in half across the grain.
Dust with flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and stir in the scallions.
Stir-fry about 1 minute.
Add the scallops, and saute slowly 2-3 minutes or until lightly cooked... - 43.6519
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 41.2117
1.Start by cutting peeled cucumbers into very small pieces
2.In a saucepan, simmer the cucumbers along with stock, vinegar, salt, cayenne and a little celery essence, until tender
3.Strain mixture through a sieve
4.Serve with... - 30.0611
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender.
2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Blend in milk and cook over medium heat until thick. Cool slightly.
4. Stir in salmon or tuna, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
5.... - 31.9983
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a large bowl, combine and whisk egg white, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper with a fork.
3. Add and gently fold in fish.
4. Shape mixture... - 41.5111
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 37.5218
Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce
Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 35.3839
Fish Burger With Basil Aioli
Moms' with kids who dislike fish are bound to try this Fish Burger at home! The chef here gives you a choice of fishes to choose in your burger, along with the very simple yet delicious sounding basil aioli, all made with least hassle, sure to appeal to both... - 97.3905