- » Easy Rum Slush
Easy Rum Slush Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy rum slush recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy rum slush recipes.
Easy Rum Slush
1.In a heavy sauce pan, heat butter and put carrots, sugar, salt and wine.
2/Allow th eingredients to boil and once boiled, let them cook for 15- 20 minutes on low flame
3.Once the carrots are cooked, strain.
4.Garnish with parsley and... - 27.6316
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Rum Slush
1) Take an electric blender and combine half the cocktail concentrate, rum and juice in it. Process until smooth.
2) Gradually stir in half the ice and process until mixture attains desired consistency.
3) Repeat the process with remaining... - 33.5049
Watermelon Daiquiri Slush
Place half of watermelon cubes in a bowl; cover and freeze until firm.
Place remaining watermelon cubes, white rum, and remaining 3 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.C211
Pour half of pureed mixture into a large pitcher.
Add frozen... - 29.0184
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.2383
This Cranara Slush is one of the yummiest cranberry drinks that I've ever tasted ! A refreshing blend of banana and cranberry juice, I love to have it as a summer cooler ! Just try this Cranara Slush and let me know if you found it good too ! - 39.381
Combine water and sugar; stir till Sugar dissolves.
Stir in lemon juice.
Freeze at least 3 hours.
Remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving; thaw sugar mixture to a slush.
Divide the slush mixture evenly among four glasses.
Combine brandy and rum; pour... - 30.5654
Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Always wanted to make Passion Fruit Daiquiri since trying a strawberry version in Florida….kinda tastes like an alcoholic version of slush puppy. Anyhow this is a a simple cocktail recipe, which is sweet with a nice citrus kick which you can mix up as you... - 90.7858