- » Easy Rum
Easy Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy rum recipes.
Easy Rum Balls
Blend pudding mix and sugar in saucepan.
Stir in milk and butter.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Turn heat to low and boil gently, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in dates, walnuts, vanilla and - 32.2769
Easy Butter Rum Sauce
In saucepan brown the butter; remove from heat.
Blend in corn syrup and about half the frosting mix; add remaining mix and gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Heat through, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum and nuts. - 27.0175
You May Also Like!
Easy Rum Glaze
Rum Glaze has a Juicy taste.The Sugar and Rum gives the Rum Glaze Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 15.8656
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 41.5471
Easy Hot Buttered Rum
Pour boiling water into large metal fondue pot over direct high heat; bring to a boil.
Lower heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; turn heat off.
Let mixture stand 2 or 3 minutes and ladle into heavy mugs. - 29.4854
Easy Rum Slush
1.In a heavy sauce pan, heat butter and put carrots, sugar, salt and wine.
2/Allow th eingredients to boil and once boiled, let them cook for 15- 20 minutes on low flame
3.Once the carrots are cooked, strain.
4.Garnish with parsley and... - 27.4249
Easy Rum Babas
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Make a well at the centre.
4) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water. Mix lightly beaten eggs.
5) To dissolve dried yeast... - 45.5026
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.1903
1. In blender, add strawberry slices, ice, and light rum.
2. Pour fresh lime juice, and simple syrup in it. Blend it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass and serve chill with strawberry garnish. - 95.9671
Mak e your own spiced rum. It's really easy to do. - 116.418
Rum And Chocolate Truffles
1. Using cake such as madeira or Victoria sponge, rub between your hands to form breadcrumb-like cake crumbs.
2. In a clean bowl, whisk together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy and pale in color.... - 77.3528
Coconut Rum Balls
Coconut Rum Balls is simple and easy to make. Coconut Rum Balls gets it taste from vanilla wafer cookies mixed with coconut flaked, flavored with rum. - 28.9146