- » Easy Roast Duck
Easy Roast Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy roast duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy roast duck recipes.
Congee Roast Duck
1 Place rice and water in a pan. Add scallops and tangerine peel. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
2 Add roast duck and sherry to rice. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally and adding some... - 26.4972
Roast Wild Duck
Singe, draw and clean; wash inside and outside thoroughly.
Combine olive oil, salt and pepper, and brush bird all over with mixture.
Insert apple in cavity, and place bird, breast side up, on rack in open shallow pan.
Arrange bacon strips over breast,... - 34.3881
Roast Duck Breast With Bing Cherry Sauce
This simple and classy roast duck breast with bing cherry sauce is a good treat for all the restaurant lovers. I promise that it will be one of the most delectable things they’ve ever put in their mouth and will crave for more in the times to come. So, what... - 121.049
Roast Wild Duck
Roast Wild Duck has an amazing taste. Roast Wild Duck gets its taste from duck stuffed with parsley flavored oysters mixture. Roast Wild Duck is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.8281
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 29.4804
1)Clean the duck and cut it into about 6 to 8 big pieces.
2)Cook it with all the spices, chopped onions and salt.
3)When done, remove the pieces reserving the gravy.
4)Heat oil in a big frying pan and fry sliced onion and potatoes separately.
5)Remove... - 39.3789
Duck With Cherries And Chianti
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse duck and pat dry inside and out. Remove any excess fat from cavity of duck; discard. Rub inside of duck with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Prick skin in about 10 places with a needle. Place one halved onion and garlic cloves in... - 28.1239
Roast Wild Duck
1) Rinse the duck in cold water well and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Dredge the surface and body cavity with salt and pepper.
3) Preheat the oven to 450F.
4) Fill the duck cavity with onion, celery, carrot, and juniper berries.
5)... - 45.2526
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 39.1738
Season duckling inside and out with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stuff with 1 apple, quartered.
Truss legs and wings close to the body.
Rub all over with 1 1/2 oz. softened butter.
Put in a pre-heated hot oven, 425-450°F, Reg 7-8.
Roast for 15 or 20 minutes until a... - 39.0404
This roast duck is a herbed and seasoned roast recipe. Served with a cooked lemony sauce, the roast duck is spiced with mace. This roast duck recipe is simple and easy to prepare and makes a filling fare for the dinner table. - 46.5136
Sliced Roast Duck With Broccoli
1. Take out as many bones of the duck as possible and stirfry the duck meat in a wok of hot oil for a minute
2. Add the blanched broccoli to it, along with ginger and seasoning and stir till every piece is well coated
3. When it begins to thicken a... - 38.9465
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 104.657
Duck With Orange
Sprinkle the duckling inside and out with salt and pepper.
Peel the zest from the orange and cut in thin strips.
Discard the pith then divide the orange in segments.
Put the segments in the body cavity of the duckling.
Put in a meat tin and prick the entire... - 44.8319
Crispy Duck Legs - French Style
Robin gets an authentic roasted duck leg recipe from a local French farmer which she demonstrates in the video. It is for all duck lovers who are looking for a nice crispy result as opposed to a greasy one. Try it today, very simple and easy to follow. - 91.0994
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F and oil a shallow roasting pan.
2) Clean the duck, removing as much fat as possible.
3) Tie the ducks neck.
4) In a saucepan, combine together onion, celery, cinnamon, anise, soy sauce (reserve 1 tablespoon), sugar... - 44.0204
Roast Duck With Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Clean the duck and pat dry. Use a poultry shear to remove the wing tips of the duck.
3. Discard all the visible fat from the neck and the tail areas.
4. Remove the neck and discard it completely.
5. Loosen the... - 43.3027
Roasted Duck In Port Cherry Wine Sauce
If you are still not sure about what to serve on the holiday table, here is something attractive for your guests. Roasted duck in port cherry sauce is definitely going to be the main attraction of the menu, if prepared perfectly. For that, you need to watch... - 115.124
Roasted Wild Duck With Red Wine
Wipe ducks with damp cloth; season with salt and pepper inside and out.
Put a slice of onion and 3 juniper berries, if used, inside each duck.
Place in a shallow roasting pan with wine, broth, and orange rind.
Roast in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.)... - 33.0612
Roast Wild Duck For Two
Birds should be plucked, singed, drawn, then well-wiped with damp cloth or absorbent paper inside and out.
Dry as thoroughly as possible.
Place half the amount of prepared apple in each cavity.
Mix oil, salt, pepper, and brush this over entire skin... - 35.7039
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 46.0038
Roast Stuffed Duck
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Prepare the stuffing: Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt.
Wash the giblets and set them to simmer in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich... - 46.3339
Fill duck with prepared stuffing place in baking dish, brush well with melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 15 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 5, 375°F., and cook until tender.
During cooking, baste and turn bird occasionally.... - 29.0389
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
1) Preheat the oven to 335F.
2) Defrost the duck completely. Sprinkle the inside and outside of the duck with salt and pepper. Place 4 sage leaves and a peeled onion inside the duck cavity.
3) Crush the other two sage leaves and rub them on the... - 43.3593
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the duck :
3. Pull out all loose fat from cavity and from inside of neck and place onion in cavity.
4. Roast duck on a rack in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5. Prick skin with fork... - 33.5816
This Duck Bigarade tastes fantastic ! Try this roasted duck sauced with creamy orange and rum gravy for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Duck Bigarade are welcome ! - 42.1992
Roast Wild Duck
Rub cavity of duck with salt and pepper.
Quarter apples and onions; fill cavity.
Brush small amount of fat on outside of duck; place in baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours.
Remove from oven.
Discard apples and onions; place dressing around... - 33.6437
Roast Wild Duck
If possible do hot dress the duck until just before using.
Dry-pick, draw, and clean it with a damp piece of cheesecloth, then dry thoroughly.
(The less water used the better.) Stuff with wild rice stuffing.
Truss bird and place on a trivet in a Dutch oven or... - 27.3224
Roast Duck With Apricots
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Rub the duck with salt and pepper.
Put the orange rind inside the cavity.
Prick the duck all over with a fork.
Put the duck on its back on a rack in a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 39.9463
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 43.7386
Roasted Duck Breast
Want to treat your guests with some duck over dinner, here is an easy and intuitive recipe. Check out Caitlin along with her friend Molly Sandquist learning from Chef David how to cook duck breast with just a few simple flavors. Delicious, simply fulfilling... - 77.7357
Soy Glazed Roast Duck
1. Mix soy sauce, spice powder, ginger and sherry in a shallow dish. Add duck. Marinate for 3 hours, basting and turning frequently.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F/ Gas 5). Drain duck, reserving marinade, and prick it all over with a fork. Place on a rack... - 25.8493
Roast Duck Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse duck and pat dry.
Brown duck on all sides in Dutch oven.
Remove and set aside.
Add pork, onion and rice to Dutch oven.
Cook until brown, stirring constantly.
Add bay leaves, raisins, ginger and enough water to cover; mix... - 41.5743
Roast Wild Ducks
Singe and clean ducks.
Cut out oil sac at base of tail; cut off neck at body, leaving on neck skin.
Wash ducks under cold running water; dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavities with salt.
Spoon Raisin-Orange Stuffing lightly into body and neck cavities.
If... - 37.0974
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine bread, celery, onions, almonds, garlic powder, chervil, thyme; stuff into ducks.
Brush ducks with melted margarine.
Place in roaster; add broth and wine; bake covered for 4 hours.
Add the pan juices to a roux made of margarine... - 39.0113
Roast Fruited Duck With Apricot Citrus Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash duck and remove oil sacks from tail.
Dry duck with paper towels and prick back several times with a skewer.
Combine remaining ingredients and fill cavity with mixture.
Secure opening with skewer.
Place duck on roasting... - 43.752
Roast Duck And Plum Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every
1 5 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 36.3446
Orange And Wine Roasted Duck
1 Clean the duck thoroughly.
2 Set oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
3 In a deep saucepan, put the duck and cover with cold water.
4 Add one onion, bay leaves, celery, salt & pepper to the duck.
5 Bring to a boil then lower the... - 46.659
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 43.0621
Roasted Duck With Apples
1) Singe the duck to remove pin feathers. Wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Blend together salt, minced garlic and pepper to form a smooth paste.
3) Rub duck with the prepared paste.
4) Preheat oven to 400° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 43.9591
Roast Duck With Apples And Apricots
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Wash the duck and trim away any excess fat. Place on a wire rack over a roasting tin (pan) and prick all over with a fork.
2. Brush the duck with the soy sauce. Sprinkle over the sugar and season with pepper.... - 37.7708
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.5765
Sine Spice Roast Duck
1. For the marination, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and apply it liberally all over the duck; this duck needs to be refrigerator for at least eight hours, preferably overnight
2. Heat a pan to medium heat and place... - 47.3533
Roast Wild Duck And Rice Stuffing
Cover rice with warm water.
Soak for 1 hour; drain.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in top of double boiler; add rice, butter and salt.
Cook, covered, for 2 hours.
Drain; fluff rice by shaking pan over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add pepper, sage, thyme, margarine... - 41.8078
From Roast Duckling Duck Pilaf
1.Take offthe duckling skin; pull the meat and cut in small pieces to make it equal to 3 cups.
3.Preheat teh oven to 350 degrees.
4.In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil and cook rice by stirring until golden.
5.Once... - 44.5217
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 46.6903
French Duck A La Presse
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent traditional French duck a la presse recipe. The recipe serves duck parts in a sauce made with its blood and bone marrow, which is extracted with a press. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 86.4419
Duck Tomatoes And Rice
Cooking a bird on a mountain can be tough. This video on Duck Tomatoes and Rice is Dave's very own creation which he learnt while living in Mexico at a height of 7500 meters above sea level. Along with the recipe, he gives some useful tips on how to get it... - 100.27
Crispy Duck With Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Sprinkle salt over the duck pieces.
3) In a raosting pan, arrange the duck pieces. ... - 43.8064
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 43.6046
How To Make Crispy Aromatic Duck
This crispy, delicious duck, delicately flavoured with five spice is a snap to make. It takes just minutes to prepare and then you can stick it in the oven and have it ready a couple of hours later. If you're using store-bought pancakes and plum sauce then... - 0
1. Wash the duckling and clean out giblets if using a fresh one. Pat thoroughly dry.
2. Blend the marmalade and vermouth.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
5. In a roasting pan, place a rack.... - 38.2516
Duck Montmorency is a delicious recipe of duck. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this roast duck and let me know how much you liked it! - 41.5039
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash the duck well and dry.
3) With a knife, chop the liver and gizzard coarsely.
4) In a bowl, pound the coriander, cumin, saffron, anise, ginger, onions, garlic, and nuts. You can also chop these... - 46.3976
Duck With Peppercorns
1) With a fork, prick thr ducklings skin.
2) Season the ducklings with salt and pepper.
3) Preheat the oven.
MAKING ... - 43.1546
Duckling With Oranges
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Cut the oranges into half. Keep aside the edges for decoration.
3) Wash the duckling and dry well.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides.
5) Stuff the cavities with apple, celery and onion.
6)... - 46.6761
Cranberries Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cook duck neck and giblets in lightly salted water and cover until tender, about 1 hour.
Add liver last 20 minutes of cooking time.
Drain off liquid; reserve for gravy if desired.
Dice meat and giblets.
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice... - 42.5332
Rub the inside of the duck with the salt and pepper.
Peel, core and slice the apples; dice the figs.
Mix together the apples, figs, and curry powder with the butter and use to stuff the neck end of the duck.
Sew the openings with thread, or secure with... - 39.8584
Duck With Orange Sauce
Slice the carrot; peel and quarter the onion.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan.
Add the carrot and onion and place the duck on top.
Roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for about 1 1/2 hours, turning the duck over halfway through the time.
Cut the orange... - 41.1917
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas6
2. Clean the duck well, removing the wing tips and any feather stubs, as well as the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. Into a pot of boiling water plunge the duck for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove... - 38.7662
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 38.481
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 29.418
Wild Duck With Pecan Stuffing
Mix the bread crumbs, celery, onion, raisins, pecans, and salt thoroughly.
Add hot milk to the beaten eggs and toss with crumb mixture.
Rub cavities of birds with salt.
Fill with stuffing (leave cavity open).
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting... - 40.3615
1) Sprinkle salt in a roasting tin and put in duck pricked all over with a fork.
2) Heat oven at 200°C, 400°F Gas Mark 6 and roast the duck for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Take duck from tin and set aside.
4) Reserve 3 tablespoons of the fat and juice in the... - 44.9297
1) Dry the duck well with the paper towels and dry overnight . dry with a hair dryer for 30 minutes on cold setting.
2) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3) Prepare the pancakes and keep aside.
4) In a small saucepan, add all the sauce ingredients... - 45.0199
Chinese Duck With Plum Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pat ducks inside and out with paper towels.
Rub skin and cavity with salt and pepper, garlic and ginger, then stuff with garlic and ginger pieces, onion and celery.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow pan and roast, pricking skin... - 44.0368
Eight Jewel Duck
1 Lightly salt duck inside and out. Cook rice. Cut all vegetables into small dice.
2 Heat a wok. Add oil, ginger, garlic and pork. Stir-fry 4 minutes. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chestnuts, shrimp, ham and almonds. Stir-fry until hot. Add soy sauce, sherry... - 39.5175
Duck Skin And Green Garlic Home-fried Potatoes
If you have duck skin left over from preparing roast duck or confit, then this recipe for duck fat fried potatoes makes a perfect side to serve with it. The only challenging part of this recipe is finding duck skin, the remaining part of the recipe is a... - 95.4033
Duck In Port Wine
Marinate figs in port wine, in sealed wide-mouthed jar, for about 36 hours.
On the day of the dinner, roast the duck in preheated 4500 oven.
After 15 minutes, baste with heated port wine (in which the figs have been marinating).
Baste every 15 minutes.
Turn... - 29.8365
Duck In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet melt butter.
3. Add the pieces of duck in fat and brown them over medium heat.
4. Remove from heat once the duck turns brown.
5. Transfer the ingredients to a casserole.
6. Add garlic... - 48.0781
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.7195
Fragrant Duck Breasts With Wild Rice Pilaf
1) Score criss-crossed lines into the duck skin. Season with garam masala and ginger by rubbing thoroughly. Refrigerate to chill for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) In a heavy, non-stick pan, heat oil to fry the... - 46.0302
Cold Roast Duckling, Cumberland Sauce
Have ducklings prepared for roasting but untrussed.
Rub inside and out with 1 clove garlic cut in half, salt and pepper.
Place 2 stalks of celery, 1 carrot peeled and cut lengthwise and 1 onion cut in two in the cavity of each bird and truss.
Reserve livers... - 36.5111
Eight Jewee Duck
1 Lightly salt duck inside and out. Cook rice using Chinese Rice recipe Cut all vegetables into small dice.
2 Heat a wok. Add oil, ginger, garlic and pork. Stir-fry 4 minutes. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chestnuts, shrimp, ham and almonds. Stir-fry until... - 33.3278
Gourmet Peking Duck
1 Choose a fresh duck with neck and skin intact. Wash duck, immerse in boiling water, lift out and dry thoroughly inside and out. Hang duck overnight in a cool airy place, to allow the skin to dry thoroughly.
2 Dissolve honey in water and brush skin until... - 28.1895
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
1. To prepare the apricots, wash them well and then stone them.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. Stuff duck with half the stoned apricots and 3 strips of orange zest, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
4. Prick skin of duck with... - 43.0435
Carve duck ready for serving.
Chop onion finely, put into a saucepan, fry in butter, stir in flour and cook gently until brown.
Add stock, stir until boiling, allow to simmer 10 min.
Cut orange rind into very thin strips, add to the sauce with the orange... - 35.1793
Citrus Stuffed Duck
Arrange nut meats in a single layer in a shallow pan; turning occasionally, toast in a slow oven (300°) for 5 to 7 minutes; remove from oven.
Increase heat to 350°, and toast bread cubes until golden brown.
Heat water, pour over bread cubes, and let stand... - 43.7559
Duck A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7. Remove excess fat from ducks, place orange rind into cavities and season to taste. Truss and place, breast-side-up, in a baking dish.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until ducks brown and release some fat. Pour off fat.... - 38.951
To prepare special basting sauce:
1. In a pan heat putting together honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, juice of 1/2 orange and 2 1/2 tablespoons water and bring to boil.
2. Let it cool.
3. With a sharp fork, prick skin of duck lightly, pour over... - 40.6416
Thai Duck Red Curry With Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 23.1981
Stir Fried Duck With Greens
1. Slice meat from duck, leaving the skin on, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Reserve as many of the cavity juices as possible.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add curry paste, shrimp paste, lemon grass and chillies and stir-fry for 3 minutes or... - 33.9138
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Stuff duck with half the seeded apricots and 3 strips of orange zest (the thin outer skin of orange),finely chopped onion, and seasoning. Prick skin of duck with fork to allow the fat to run out while cooking and season with pepper... - 40.1817
A beautiful side dish. This video prepares a fine roasted pears which can be used for as a part of salad or as a simple appetizer. Made crisp and juicy, these fresh pears can add a great taste to any dish with its natural sweetness. - 86.6476
Duck And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the walnuts and cook for 1 minute. Drain the nuts, pat them dry, spread them on a cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven until crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes.... - 37.2011
Cardamom And Orange Duck
1. Remove meat from duck and cut into bite-sized pieces - reserve bones, skin and as many of the juices as possible. Place reserved bones, skin and juices, stock, chillies, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander stems and roots, cardamom pods, lime leaves... - 33.9422
Duck With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a roasting pan, place the ducks and cover with water.
3) Bake in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
4) Drain off the fatty cooking water.
5) Wash, and dry the ducks again.
6) Fill each duck with celery,... - 46.7704
Duck A La Orange
This Duck A La Orange is one of the most irresistible duck dishes that I've ever tasted. This amazing sauced and brandied duck bake with tangy orange is going to leave you asking for more for sure. Please let me know what you think about this Duck A La... - 39.9563
Wild Duck With Satsuma Sauce
1. Peel the satsumas; separate the segments and remove all the pith.
2. Put the satsuma segments into a pan with the chopped onion, orange juice, Vermouth, stock and salt and pepper to taste; simmer gently for 5 minutes. Blend in the liquidizer until... - 34.1442
Stuffed Wild Duck
1. Pour the boiling water over the bulgar wheat to swell it.
2. When the wheat has absorbed the water, combine it with the other ingredients (except the ducks) and mix well.
3. Rub salt all over the ducks and spoon the stuffing mixture into the cavity. Stand... - 28.8629
Duck A L Orange
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Place in a roasting pan.
Brush with butter.
Cook in oven 75 minutes, basting regularly with cooking juices.
Meanwhile, in a casserole dish, mix remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Over low heat,... - 38.7736
Duck Soup With Herbs And Vegetables
So what would you do with duck and vegetables leftovers? Here’s a suggestion…how about duck soup? A wonderful recipe, that includes a whole lot of vegetables and barley! Try to ignore the quacking and focus on the recipe!! - 82.895
Duck And Mushroom Crostini
Crostini topped with creamy mushroom and smoked duck - sounds truly irrestible. What about preparing these appetizers in your own kitchen? Watch this video and you too can make them with little dedication. - 131.981