- » Easy Roast Duck
Easy Roast Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy roast duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy roast duck recipes.
Roast Wild Duck
Singe, draw and clean; wash inside and outside thoroughly.
Combine olive oil, salt and pepper, and brush bird all over with mixture.
Insert apple in cavity, and place bird, breast side up, on rack in open shallow pan.
Arrange bacon strips over breast,... - 33.8144
Congee Roast Duck
1 Place rice and water in a pan. Add scallops and tangerine peel. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
2 Add roast duck and sherry to rice. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally and adding some... - 24.9499
Roast Wild Duck
Roast Wild Duck has an amazing taste. Roast Wild Duck gets its taste from duck stuffed with parsley flavored oysters mixture. Roast Wild Duck is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 41.9245
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 27.0783
Roast Duck Breast With Bing Cherry Sauce
This simple and classy roast duck breast with bing cherry sauce is a good treat for all the restaurant lovers. I promise that it will be one of the most delectable things they’ve ever put in their mouth and will crave for more in the times to come. So, what... - 142.393
1)Clean the duck and cut it into about 6 to 8 big pieces.
2)Cook it with all the spices, chopped onions and salt.
3)When done, remove the pieces reserving the gravy.
4)Heat oil in a big frying pan and fry sliced onion and potatoes separately.
5)Remove... - 42.7457
This roast duck is a herbed and seasoned roast recipe. Served with a cooked lemony sauce, the roast duck is spiced with mace. This roast duck recipe is simple and easy to prepare and makes a filling fare for the dinner table. - 44.3819
Roast Wild Duck
1) Rinse the duck in cold water well and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Dredge the surface and body cavity with salt and pepper.
3) Preheat the oven to 450F.
4) Fill the duck cavity with onion, celery, carrot, and juniper berries.
5)... - 45.3739
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 37.9607
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.3986
Sliced Roast Duck With Broccoli
1. Take out as many bones of the duck as possible and stirfry the duck meat in a wok of hot oil for a minute
2. Add the blanched broccoli to it, along with ginger and seasoning and stir till every piece is well coated
3. When it begins to thicken a... - 39.3845
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 95.0492
Duck With Cherries And Chianti
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse duck and pat dry inside and out. Remove any excess fat from cavity of duck; discard. Rub inside of duck with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Prick skin in about 10 places with a needle. Place one halved onion and garlic cloves in... - 26.8025
Duck With Orange
Sprinkle the duckling inside and out with salt and pepper.
Peel the zest from the orange and cut in thin strips.
Discard the pith then divide the orange in segments.
Put the segments in the body cavity of the duckling.
Put in a meat tin and prick the entire... - 42.8151
Crispy Duck Legs - French Style
Robin gets an authentic roasted duck leg recipe from a local French farmer which she demonstrates in the video. It is for all duck lovers who are looking for a nice crispy result as opposed to a greasy one. Try it today, very simple and easy to follow. - 123.034
Roast Duck Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse duck and pat dry.
Brown duck on all sides in Dutch oven.
Remove and set aside.
Add pork, onion and rice to Dutch oven.
Cook until brown, stirring constantly.
Add bay leaves, raisins, ginger and enough water to cover; mix... - 40.6491
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 45.9704
Roast Stuffed Duck
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Prepare the stuffing: Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt.
Wash the giblets and set them to simmer in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich... - 45.5335
Roasted Duck In Port Cherry Wine Sauce
If you are still not sure about what to serve on the holiday table, here is something attractive for your guests. Roasted duck in port cherry sauce is definitely going to be the main attraction of the menu, if prepared perfectly. For that, you need to watch... - 134.626
Roasted Wild Duck With Red Wine
Wipe ducks with damp cloth; season with salt and pepper inside and out.
Put a slice of onion and 3 juniper berries, if used, inside each duck.
Place in a shallow roasting pan with wine, broth, and orange rind.
Roast in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.)... - 31.5906
Roast Wild Duck For Two
Birds should be plucked, singed, drawn, then well-wiped with damp cloth or absorbent paper inside and out.
Dry as thoroughly as possible.
Place half the amount of prepared apple in each cavity.
Mix oil, salt, pepper, and brush this over entire skin... - 31.788
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the duck :
3. Pull out all loose fat from cavity and from inside of neck and place onion in cavity.
4. Roast duck on a rack in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5. Prick skin with fork... - 33.4439
Roast Wild Duck
If possible do hot dress the duck until just before using.
Dry-pick, draw, and clean it with a damp piece of cheesecloth, then dry thoroughly.
(The less water used the better.) Stuff with wild rice stuffing.
Truss bird and place on a trivet in a Dutch oven or... - 25.3494
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 42.9501
Roast Wild Duck
Rub cavity of duck with salt and pepper.
Quarter apples and onions; fill cavity.
Brush small amount of fat on outside of duck; place in baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours.
Remove from oven.
Discard apples and onions; place dressing around... - 33.4049
This Duck Bigarade tastes fantastic ! Try this roasted duck sauced with creamy orange and rum gravy for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Duck Bigarade are welcome ! - 40.4014
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 28.0162
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F and oil a shallow roasting pan.
2) Clean the duck, removing as much fat as possible.
3) Tie the ducks neck.
4) In a saucepan, combine together onion, celery, cinnamon, anise, soy sauce (reserve 1 tablespoon), sugar... - 44.6714
Roast Duck With Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Clean the duck and pat dry. Use a poultry shear to remove the wing tips of the duck.
3. Discard all the visible fat from the neck and the tail areas.
4. Remove the neck and discard it completely.
5. Loosen the... - 45.5028
Roast Fruited Duck With Apricot Citrus Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash duck and remove oil sacks from tail.
Dry duck with paper towels and prick back several times with a skewer.
Combine remaining ingredients and fill cavity with mixture.
Secure opening with skewer.
Place duck on roasting... - 41.2925
Roasted Duck Breast
Want to treat your guests with some duck over dinner, here is an easy and intuitive recipe. Check out Caitlin along with her friend Molly Sandquist learning from Chef David how to cook duck breast with just a few simple flavors. Delicious, simply fulfilling... - 79.3727
Soy Glazed Roast Duck
1. Mix soy sauce, spice powder, ginger and sherry in a shallow dish. Add duck. Marinate for 3 hours, basting and turning frequently.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F/ Gas 5). Drain duck, reserving marinade, and prick it all over with a fork. Place on a rack... - 22.1004
Fill duck with prepared stuffing place in baking dish, brush well with melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 15 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 5, 375°F., and cook until tender.
During cooking, baste and turn bird occasionally.... - 27.5852
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.752
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 34.4041
Roast Wild Ducks
Singe and clean ducks.
Cut out oil sac at base of tail; cut off neck at body, leaving on neck skin.
Wash ducks under cold running water; dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavities with salt.
Spoon Raisin-Orange Stuffing lightly into body and neck cavities.
If... - 34.6519
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine bread, celery, onions, almonds, garlic powder, chervil, thyme; stuff into ducks.
Brush ducks with melted margarine.
Place in roaster; add broth and wine; bake covered for 4 hours.
Add the pan juices to a roux made of margarine... - 39.6044