- » Easy Roast Chicken
Easy Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy roast chicken recipes.
Easy Chicken Roast
This is perhaps the easiest way to make a chicken roast. This recipe would just take 5 mins of prep time and perhaps 40 mins in the oven. You can serve this beautifully cooked bird with a variety of gravies and sauces of your choice. Enjoy! - 96.499
Easy Microwave Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets from chicken and wash chicken. (It is recommended that giblets be cooked conventionally.)
2. Secure openings of chicken with wooden picks or poultry pins. If poultry pins are used, do not allow them to touch one another or side of oven.... - 21.3674
Easy Roasted Chicken - Cooking In Manhattan With Serena
In Tuscany they cook their chicken under a brick. And what if you don't have a brick? This technique is still worth trying because the chicken comes out juicy, has a golden brown crispy skin and it cooks the chicken evenly, faster than usual and absolutely... - 0
Easy Roast Chicken
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degrees.
2) Season chicken well with sea salt and pepper.
3) Place the chicken inside the preheated oven and roast for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. You will need to baste the... - 32.8878
Easy roast Chicken
1) Take a small bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry paprika.
3) Brush the chicken with the melted butter and place in a roasting bag.
4) Tie the end of the bag with string, pierce to let steam escape.
5) Arrange on a dish and... - 32.925
Easy roasted Chicken With Butter
1. Wash the chicken under cold water and dry on absorbent paper
2. In a Pyrex bowl, melt butter in the microwave for half a minute
3. Arrange the chicken on a suitable roasting rack, brush with molten butter and sprinkle goulash powder... - 31.1255
Easy roasted Chicken
Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
Lock the wings behind back; tie legs together securely.
Brush chicken with melted butter, margarine or basting sauce and sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper.
Center chicken on greased cooking grill over... - 31.2127
Easy Roasted Chicken
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin teaches you how to make a Whole Roasted Chicken, and how to cut it. Buying a whole chicken is a lot more affordable, very easy to make and quite tasty. This chicken recipe only uses a few ingredients, but tastes like you... - 103.41
Easy Oven Roasted Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with herb mix, salt and pepper.
Place in Deep Dish Baker, breast side up.
Cover with Baking Bowl and roast 1 hour 15 minutes, or until juices run clear when thickest part of thigh... - 29.418
Easy Tandoori Chicken
In an electric blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, turmeric, and cayenne pepper; whirl for 30 seconds.
Place the chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan, add the yogurt mixture, then cover... - 38.1174
Easy Baked Chicken Breasts
Easy baked chicken breasts is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and flavored generously with white wine, the easy baked chicken is cooked with a topping of stuffing mix and buttered crumbs. Finished with a garnish of fresh parsley, it is a... - 36.8067
Twin Roast Chickens
This Twist Roast Chicken recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 34.566
Easy Roasted Chicken
Make your holiday exciting with this delicious chicken dish that is bound to be a favorite with your family. This video is a perfect tool for this delightful roasted chicken. Watch this video for the simplicity of this dish and emerge as a winner! - 103.915
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 116.998
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 112.067
Oven Roasted Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 425° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a skillet add in the butter on medium heat and melt.
3. Add in the garlic and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat.
5. With... - 0
Dry Brine Roast Chicken
You want to have the most moist, tender and flavorful chicken ever? Dry brine it. You have no idea how perfect this is! Enjoy! - 0
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.7009
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
One Hour Roast Chicken With Sage And Garlic
1. Rinse and pat chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Using heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut chicken open along backbone; flatten and arrange skin-side up on rack of a broiler pan.
2. In a bowl, blend butter with garlic, sage, lemon zest, salt and... - 29.9523
Roasted Herb Chicken With Pistachio Salsa
Roasted chicken thighs are easy to make, but ordinary. Dress them up by rubbing an herb paste under the skin to season the meat and create a ton of flavor without a lot of work. It’s important to use fresh herbs when making the paste because fresh herbs... - 0
Easy Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
Here is an excellent dish which is elegant enough for company but simple enough for weeknight meals! The chef here has presented a great video to make artichoke chicken with roasted potatoes and delicious topping. This is quick chicken recipe which would be... - 104.92
Pan Seared Chicken With Strawberries & Balsamic Glaze
1. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and balsamic glaze. Gently stir basils and mints with them.
3. In a large non stick sauté pan over a medium high heat, pour two... - 99.15
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Never thought that roasted chicken and vegetables would taste so magical. Look at this interesting style to roast these gorgeous vegetables and chicken for a lavish holiday brunch. The video is fantastic to see and presents a fun way to make an appetizing... - 81.5544
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 112.108
Savory Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Savory Stuffing.
Skewer neck skin to body, secure body closed, tie legs to tailpiece.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan; rub with butter or... - 28.0529
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
O'brien Shred Cakes With Roasted Chicken Salad
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 128.967
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 106.931
Sunday Supper Roast Chicken With Giblet Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub skin with butter, then season generously with salt and pepper inside and out. Place onion in chicken cavity and tie legs together with white kitchen string. Place chicken on a rack,... - 27.1842
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken
1. Cut the backbone out of the chicken by inserting a chef's knife in through the large cavity and cutting down firmly on one side of the backbone, then the other. Save all bones and trimmings for Wednesday's stock. Cut off the wing tips at the first wing... - 26.6593
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
Roasted Chicken Legs
These Roasted Chicken Legs are a desire ! Try these juicy chicken legs seasoned with pepper, salt and thyme. Your suggestions for these Roasted Chicken Legs are welcome. - 29.6228
Wash and thoroughly dry chicken.
Cross wings in back of chicken and tie legs together with heavy string.
Brush all areas of the chicken with the Browning Sauce.
Place chicken, breast side down, on microwave roasting rack inside 12- x 8-baking dish.
Cover with... - 34.3577
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable Recipe: So Simple
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 122.435
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Roasted Whole Chicken
When you have a whole chicken best thing is to roast it. In this video, we get to see an easy and yummy roasted chicken recipe that requires only salt and pepper in addition to a few common vegetables. One can prepare to place the chicken in the oven in less... - 112.598
The roasted chicken is a timeless favorite, easy to make yet impressive: enjoy the fragrance as it fills your kitchen. - 119.491
Herb Roasted Chicken
Wash chicken under cold running water.
Pat with a paper towel until thoroughly dry.
Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, and green onion.
With a rubber spatula, loosen the skin at the sides of the breast and around the legs.
Carefully push the butter mixture... - 36.9818
Make a paste with Fleischmann's Margarine, salt, chopped tarragon and pepper.
Stuff the chicken with a large bunch of tarragon and a small knob of margarine.
Sew up the cavity.
Roast bird in oven, first on one side for 3/4 hour, turn it over and roast on... - 36.0224
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Stuffed Roast Chicken with the herbs and lemon! This chicken will come out nice and golden and delicious! Want to give this a go then see the video. - 98.2378
1 Combine marinade ingredients. Brush mixture inside and over chicken. Let stand 30 minutes on a rack over a pan of water.
2 Drain chicken and roast Chinese style at 350°F (180°C) until tender. Baste and turn chicken four times during cooking for even... - 27.4018
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 31.7745
Basic Marinated Roast Chicken
Basic Roast Chicken is a delicious side dish. This Basic Roast Chicken gets a five star because of how easy it is to prepare. Do try it! - 22.3797
Roasted Dill Chicken
Roasted dill chicken is a herbed and flavorful chicken recipe. Easy to prepare, the dill chicken is prepared with a pureed mix of shallots with dill and Italian dressing, spread in the cavity and on both layeres of the skin. Covered with a foil, the chicken... - 39.4929
Perfect Classic Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a kitchen scissors or meat knife, trim off the fat from the neck and tail ends of the chicken and dry the cavity with paper towels.
3. Stuff the cavity with parsley, bay leaf, chives, and onion... - 41.5093
How To Make Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are one of those fun meals to make with the whole family. The crunch of the flour tortilla, the savory inside mixture and to top it all off melted cheese will leave you wanting more. This classic Mexican-American entree can be mixed up 100... - 0
Orange Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Coat the chicken all over with melted margarine or butter.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
4. In the cavity of the chicken, stuff the orange halves.
5. Arrange the chicken in a... - 47.2188
Roasted Chicken Feast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With lemon pepper and salt, sprinkle the inside and outside of the chicken.
3) Into the cavity of the chicken, stuff the vegetables. Truss to close.
4) In a roasting pan, place the... - 41.7461
Roast Chicken is one of my mom's favorite. The honey and Worcestershire sauce flavored chicken make the roast chicken a perfect recipe for chicken lovers. - 33.6381
Roasted Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Place chicken in a small shallow roasting pan and spoon stuffing into space under breastbone. Rub skin with butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Roast chicken 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350Â° and... - 18.016
Pan-Roasted Chicken has a grand taste. Pan-Roasted Chicken gets its taste from chicken flavored with white wine. Pan-Roasted Chicken is inspired by many food joints. - 42.8228
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Asparagus
Chicken is an all time favorite and it goes well with the combination of any ingredient. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a perfectly roasted chicken combined with potatoes and herbs to make an absolutely scrumptious meal. Try making it for your... - 78.5686
In the time that it takes you to watch this video, you could have prepped a chicken and popped it into the oven, where it would roast unattended until dinner. Sure it’s easy to buy a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, but there’s nothing like the... - 32.0593
This Roast Chicken is what you'd like to feast on for a weekend meal ! Try this deliciously seasoned young chicken with your favorite sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this roast chicken are welcome ! - 36.8083
Savory Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Savory Stuffing (bake any remaining stuffing in a casserole).
Skewer neck skin to body, secure body cavity closed, and tie legs to tailpiece.
Place chicken on rack... - 28.2208
Lazy Simple Roasted Chicken
If you thought roasting a chicken took a long time and a lot of work, check out this incredibly easy and delicious recipe! It’s also known as “lazy” chicken. - 119.135
Chicken Ghee Roast
It was in Mangalore I first had chicken ghee roast. I guess it was in Hotel Anupama. And second was at my sister-in-law's place. That's where I got this recipe from. I am not a great chicken fan but would like to have this because the dish has a very... - 40.0773
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Prepare and stuff the chicken with rice stuffing as in the recipe for Stuffed Chicken and Soup (page 40).
Rub the stuffed chicken with ghee, wrap in aluminium foil and bake in moderate oven, 350”-400Â°F (180”-200Â°C) for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove foil and... - 30.7008
Pot Roasted Stuffed Chicken With Potatoes
Fill chicken with Bread Stuffing and sew up openings.
Tie legs together.
Brown on all sides in small amount of oil in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat and put chicken on rack in kettle.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add water, cover, and simmer for 1... - 38.0581
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes
Are you bored of eating the regular chicken dish? Try Tasty oven roasted chicken with lemon potatoes. Fresh vegetables tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and chicken makes this dish by Eva mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 100.039
Herb Roasted Chicken
Herb roasted chicken is a fragrant chicken recipe prepared with a three herb medley. Flavored with garlic and a dash of lime juice, the herb roasted chicken is simple yet elegant. - 41.974
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Roast Cornish Game Hen With Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the hens and pat them dry with paper toweling. Split each hen down the back, leaving the breast intact. Press down on the breasts to flatten slightly.
2. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, salt, and 4 tablespoons of... - 28.9897
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Roast Chicken With Herbs
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses; pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken.
Rub skin of chicken with 1 cut clove garlic-then put all garlic and bay leaves into body cavity.
In a small bowl, stir together butter, salt, pepper, sage,... - 37.1981
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
How To Roast A Perfect Chicken
How many times have you landed with chicken either undercooked or overcooked? To avoid such mess in future, you should watch this video. The chef instruction upon how a chicken can be roasted with perfection. - 104.456
Perfect Roasted Chicken
Be it the chilly nights or fall or fresh spring-day barbecue, rossted chicken always find their way into the menu card. Worry not if you don't know how to make perfect roasted chicken to oerfection as Kirk Leins details easy recipe to make the best roasted... - 91.0153
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Trim excess fot from chicken.
Place apple wedges in cavity of chicken.
Close cavity with skewers, and truss.
Lift wingtips up and over back, rucking under bird securely.
Place chicken, breast... - 43.7311
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.0715
Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus - Healthy Side Dish By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F
2. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
3. Rinse the asparagus and pat them dry, trim the asparagus ends and place it in the zip lock bag.
4. Add the olive oil and coat the... - 0
Easy Roasted Tomatoes
Host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy side dish - roasted tomatoes. This calls for very few ingredients, dresses up any plate and is a great dish to serve in the Fall. Pair this with her Whole Roasted Chicken and you have a delicious meal. Thank you,... - 119.689
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Brush the chicken with oil.
3 In a bowl mix half the onions and half the herbs.
4 Put this mixture inside the chicken.
5 Tie the legs together or truss the chicken.
6 In a roasting pan, place... - 45.1235
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
Easy Roasted Turkey
1. Take a saucepan, add broth and bring to boil. Mix in rice, cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or till broth is completely absorbed.
2. Take a skillet, add butter and melt. Add celery, onion and mushroom and sauté for 3 minutes. Add... - 46.6767
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe... - 97.7805
Betty's Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto. This recipe uses only the microwave for cooking, although you may cook it on a stove top, tending it carefully. - 0
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175
Chili Rubbed Roasted Chicken
Roasting chickens is a great and easy way to cook them. You really don’t need to do much once it is in the oven. It is important that you monitor your times as the chicken must be at 170 degrees when you insert a thermometer close to the bone. Ovens vary so... - 124.431
Roast Chicken : Part 1 - Preparation
Make your holidays with some delicious appetizing roast chicken. Watch part 1 of the roast chicken video series that is stepwise, interesting and offers great tips too. Look out for part 2 of the video for this complete recipe. - 87.3311
Herb Roasted Chicken, The French Way
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F before roasting.
2) Wash the chicken, discard any excess fat and dry gently.
3) Season the cavity with salt and pepper.
4) Fill the cavity with giblets (not liver), garlic, rosemary, and lemon.
5)... - 42.3246
Roasted Chicken With Bacon
Truss chicken for roasting, season lightly and cover with bacon.
Roast on a trivet in the roasting tin in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) until tender, 1-1 1/2 hr Baste frequently.
The chicken may be roasted on the breast for a little while at the... - 33.1011
Roast Chicken With Orange Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) Stuff chicken and truss.
3) Rub salt and pepper over it.
4) Place in a roasting pan.
5) Mix 1 cup beer, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato paste, and sugar.
6) Pour some over the chicken.
7) Roast uncovered... - 45.1961
Greek Islands Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rub outside of chicken with cut side of 1 lemon quarter. Wrap all 4 lemon quarters with grape leaves and use to fill chicken cavity. Rub chicken with butter and season with 1/2 teaspoon each oregano, salt, and pepper. Tie legs... - 29.7674
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Follow the package directions to prepare the stuffing.
2) Add salt on inside of cavity of the chicken and fill the stuffing in the cavity and neck opening.
3) Secure the openings with metal skewers.
4) Use string to tie legs and wings to body.
5)... - 38.2067
Moroccan Ras El Hanout Chicken Roast
If you want to enjoy little bit of Mediterranean flavor in your dinner tonight, then try this option of Ras el Hanout Chicken roast. Being an authentic Moroccan recipe, it uses exotic fresh spices in proper quantity, which gives the roasted chicken this... - 105.367
Glazed Chicken With Peaches
Wash and dry chickens; sprinkle the inside with salt; stuff neck and body cavities lightly with stuffing. (Savory Stuffing is good with this chicken.)
Skewer neck skin to body, close body cavity and tie legs to tailpiece; place on rack in shallow roasting... - 28.1377
Wash and dry chicken.
Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body.
Rub bird with softened butter or margarine... - 30.2394
This Cranberry Chicken tastes delicious ! Try this roasted chicken basted with berry sauce for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this juicy Cranberry Chicken are welcome ! - 27.702