- » Easy Ricotta Cheesecake
Easy Ricotta Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy ricotta cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy ricotta cheesecake recipes.
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 48.744
Dieter's Apple Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a medium saucepan, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine apple juice, egg yolks, and sugar, stir well.
Add to gelatin, cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Combine ricotta, 1/3 cup gelatin mixture,... - 43.0506
Easy Cheesecake Recipes - Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, grated coconut, coconut oil, and flour. Mix to combine.
3. Into a greased 9-inch pie dish or 8x8-inch square dish,... - 0
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 47.9672
Luscious Tropical Cheesecake
1. Crust: In a bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press in bottom of springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until set. Chill until firm. Fit a 3-inch (8 cm) wide strip of waxed or parchment paper around inside of pan.
2. Filling: Drain pineapple in... - 33.0055
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once; set aside.
Combine raspberries and raspberry spread; stir gently.
Spoon 1/4 raspberry mixture into each of 2 (8 ounce) parfait... - 32.7752
Crustless Raspberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 9-inch pie plate.
In a large bowl, beat ricotta and eggs together until smooth.
Beat in cornstarch, honey, and lemon extract.
Turn into prepared pie plate, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 1 hour.
Cool on wire rack, and... - 38.5513
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a... - 40.5398
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- or 10-inch round spring-form pan (2-quart). Set aside.
Beat softened ricotta and cream cheese thoroughly with an electric mixer until... - 38.562
Sweet & Creamy Cheesecake
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and sugar substitute until blended.
2. Slowly pour in egg substitute; continue to beat on low speed until no yellow streaks remain. Add remaining ingredients except sour cream... - 39.2493
1. Combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, ground almonds and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size bowl, mixing well. Stir in the melted butter or margarine, blending until crumbly.
2. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom of a 9-inch round microwave-safe... - 38.1438
Italian Cheesecake With Papaya Sauce
In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Arrange peach slices in crust.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine gelatin, 2 packets Sweet 'N Low, and sugar.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk, egg... - 46.748
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 51.2831
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 50.0304
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 22.3513
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and... - 45.1667
Pre-heat the oven to 160º C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the breadcrumbs. Spray a 20cm springform pan with baking spray and then press the crumbs into the pan to create a crust.... - 28.7988
Herb Appetizer Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake at 350°, 10 minutes.
Place oil, basil, salt and garlic in blender container.
Cover; process on high speed until smooth.
Combine basil mixture, cream cheese and ricotta cheese,... - 47.3339
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Mocha Almond Cheesecake
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bead crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener
3. Sprinkle the bottom and sides of the pan with the mixture such that they stick to the coated walls and bottom of... - 47.3533
Individual Cheesecake Delights
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Paper-line 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
Place cheeses, sugar, egg, lemon juice and vanilla in food processor or blender; process until blended.
Pour mixture evenly over gingersnaps.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes... - 45.4502
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, place the cheese, lemon juice, extracts, and lemon peel and combine well. Use an electric mixer if required to get a smooth batter or mix
3. In another bowl, place the egg whites and beat... - 41.4054
Combine pineapple chunks, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Add cheese and process.
Pour into a 2-cup ovenproof casserole.
Dot with margarine; sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes.
Serve chilled. - 32.6482
Baked Apple Cheesecake
1. Roll out pastry to 3mm / 1/8 in thick and use to line a deep 23cm/9in flan tin with a removable base. Prick base and sides of pastry with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove rice and paper... - 39.1676
Baked Apple Cheesecake
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm / 1/8 in thick and use to line a deep 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with a removable base. Prick base and sides of pastry with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 190°C / 375°F / Gas 5 for 10... - 37.6491
Star Spangled Cheesecake
Brush egg yolk over pie crust.
Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
For Filling, while crust is baking, blend ricotta cheese until smooth in food processor or blender.
Add all remaining filling ingredients; process just until mixed.
Pour into prepared crust;... - 46.2796
Coconut And Apricot Cheesecake
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt! Coconut and apricot cheesecake recipe uses low fat ingredients making it a much loved dessert among health watchers. What are you waiting for? Lap it up! - 126.508
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Place margarine in 9-inch round baking dish.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until margarine melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until set, rotating... - 49.786
Roasted Pepper Pesto Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat 2 (7-inch) springform pans with cooking spray; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over bottoms of pans.
Place ricotta and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 46.0831
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Fresh Spring Cheesecake
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the lemon zest and make a well in the centre.
Pour the oil and wine into the well and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
Turn onto a floured work... - 45.3024
Strawberry Cheese Cake
1) In a food processor bowl combine Splenda ricotta cheese
and whipped cream.
2) Cover and blend or process until smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) To serve, cut the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces at the seam.
5) Top each piece with... - 37.5174
Country Cheese Cake
For dough, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
With pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture until coarse and crumbly.
Beat egg yolks into sour cream.
Stir into flour mixture.
Knead in bowl until dough is well mixed and holds its... - 43.5719
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 44.3459