- » Easy Red Punch
Easy Red Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy red punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy red punch recipes.
7-up Red Satin Punch
This 7-Up Red Satin Punch is a delicious blend of apple and cranberry juices. Don't miss out on this tasty fare when you're with your friends on a hot summer afternoon. Do you have any thing to say about this 7-Up Red Satin Punch ? - 32.6333
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 36.97
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 22.4456
Red Wine Punch
Chill one orange and one lemon for garnish.
Squeeze juice from the second orange and lemon.
Place juices, wine, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar; chill.
Just before serving, divide mixture into 2 pitchers or pour into punch... - 40.2471
Pink Rhubarb Punch
Pink Rhubarb Punch! Searching for a unique and tasty non alcoholic punch to serve for your party? Then Pink Rhubarb Punch is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitely become a favorite overnight! - 38.7801
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 41.6091
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.4833
Combine punch and frozen concentrates with water.
Pour over ice in large punch bowl.
Carefully pour in ginger ale. - 27.695
Sangria With Red Wine
Wondering what is a classic Sangria recipe?Here's what it is.An absolutely gorgeous summer day Sangria made with lovely flavours of orange & lime in it. - 27.192
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 44.0678
Grape And Apple Punch
1. Stud orange and lemon with 3 cloves each, thinly slice the fruits and slices thereof into half, and remove any pips
2. In a saucepan, add apple juice and Red grape juice with cinnamon stick.
3. To the saucepan add the sliced fruit and simmer over a... - 30.5018
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 29.6376
Christmas Carol Punch
Core apples; slice into 1/2-inch rings.
In Dutch oven, combine cider, apple rings, raisins, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
Remove cloves; add orange and lemon... - 31.288
Combine rhubarb, sugar, and water; cook till rhubarb is tender: strain.
Add fruit juices.
Tint with coloring.
Add ginger ale last minute.
Serve over crushed ice or ice cubes. - 35.4312
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 114.956
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 37.908
Fruit Punch Sherbet
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow sherbet to ripen at least 1 hour. - 21.6819
Tropical Fruit Punch Jelly
Prepare punch concentrate according to can directions.
In 8- or 10-quart kettle combine 1 3/4 cups of the prepared punch and sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stimng constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Stir in... - 29.6838
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Serve in glass. - 32.76
Superb Party Punch
Peel peaches, slice into punch bowl, sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Add chilled white wine, red wine, Cointreau and brandy. - 28.3879
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 34.0525
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.6596
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 33.9517
Mint Flavored Punch
Combine sugar, mint, and 2 cups boiling water; stir till sugar dissolves.
Strain, reserving liquid; discard leaves.
Stir together reserved liquid, grape juice, orange juice, and lime juice. - 28.6656
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.4627
Hot Cranberry Punch
Tie whole cloves and allspice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Combine in a saucepan the spice bag, cinnamon pieces, brown sugar, 1 cup of water, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Add the pineapple juice and 3 cups of water.
Crush the cranberry sauce with a... - 44.3041
Hot Fruit Punch
1 Combine all ingredients in 4-quart glass bowl or heat-resistant glass punch bowl.
2 Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, on HIGH, or until hot (about 160° F). 25 to 30 (4 oz.) Punch Cups - 30.283
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into the orange and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, heat the wine.
5) Add in rum, sugar and the orange.
6) Gently heat the wine... - 39.4279
1. In a slow cooker mix all ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Garnish with lemon slices. - 39.0152
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
Pour the apple juice or cider into a 4-quart saucepan.
Stick the apple slices with the cloves and add to the pan.
Add the allspice and cinnamon stick.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and steep for... - 38.9369
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.5659
Bengal Lancers' Punch
Combine red wine, orange juice, rum, lemon or lime juice and Triple Sec in large bowl, blending well.
Shortly before serving, place block of ice in large punch bowl.
Add red wine mixture, Champagne and club soda and stir gently until... - 33.1641
Rangoon Racquet Club Punch
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, orangejuice and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in rum, curacao and red wine.
Chill thoroughly Just before serving pour over ice in pitcher.
Add champagne and soda and stir gently to blend.
Pour into tall... - 37.0126
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 30.1214
1. Wet a 5 cup ring mould with water.
2. In the ring mould, arrange red and green cherries to cover bottom.
3. Stir lemon sherbet to soften.
4. Pour sherbet over cherries.
5. Place mould in the freezer to set overnight.
6. In large bowl... - 44.17
Arrange red and green cherries in bottom of a 5-cup ring mold.
Stir lemon sherbet to soften; spoon into mold over cherries, pressing to make firm ring.
In large bowl or pitcher, combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate, and water; stir till... - 39.4915
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 36.1802
Cut watermelon in half and cut out the red flesh, including 1 cm (1/2 inch) white rind.
Make 1 cup of watermelon balls (or dice into small cubes).
Remove seeds from remaining flesh and put in a blender or mash well.
Strain pulp through a wire strainer.
Mix... - 43.4997
1. Take a large heatproof bowl or large punch bowl, add the lager, apple juice, sliced apple, cinnamon and all spice berries.
2. Microwave, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes.
3. Add golden rum and Calvados.
4. Take stemmed, heatproof goblets or mugs... - 34.7785
1. In a pitcher, mix together wine, water and drink mix; stir to dissolve drink mix.
2. Add fruits.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
5. In cups or glasses, serve drink with ice,... - 39.8313
Sugar Loaf Punch
1. In a heatproof punch bowl, heat wine with cinnamon, cloves and lemon rind on a burner; add orange and lemon juice to it
2. With the help of tongs, hold the sugar loaf over heated wine and sprinle some rum over the sugar
3. When fully sopaked in the... - 32.9772
Constant Comment Champagne Punch With Frosted Fruit Mould
To Make Mold: Place tea bags in a heatproof bowl, pitcher, or nonal-uminum saucepan.
Pour boiling water over and steep until tea reaches room temperature.
Remove tea bags.
Pour enough tea into a 6-cup ring, tree, heart, or other shape mold to fill about two... - 41.8871
Chill half of orange and half of lemon for garnish; squeeze juice from the other halves.
Place juice, wine, and honey in a pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve honey; chill.
Cut chilled orange half into wedges.
Slice chilled lemon half into cartwheels.
Cut apple... - 38.215
Spiced Red Wine
Prepare Grape Ice Ring.
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Cool to room temperature.
Cover; refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Combine wine, grape juice, schnapps and sugar... - 33.6314
Philly & Herb Stuffed Red Snapper Package
Are you hesitant to cook whole fish? My video will show you an easy way to bake it on your BBQ. This is the ultimate summer dish with PHILADELPHIA CHEESE and fresh herbs. Light and delicious - Have fun watching me play in my kitchen :) - 48.4436
This Strawberry Sptizer is simply amazing ! I love this strawberry and grape juice punch for a refreshment ! Just try this Strawberry Sptizer and let me know if you like it ! - 32.2324
I try variety of Sangria recipe because I like to have my wine differently.This is one of my Sangria recipe.Try it,I am sure you will like it. - 27.0887
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 83.8346
Shape Meat Loaf Mixture into a loaf and place in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
Remove from pan and set aside to cool or refrigerate overnight.
Mix 1/2 cup flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast thoroughly in a small... - 37.6231
Simple Summer Sangria
Some people think that you're trying to hide the wine in a sangria... Not true. Since wine is the largest component, and brings a lot of flavor to the punch - You should choose a great wine that you would drink on it's own. - 123.254
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere!... - 123.347
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 109.297
The Guild Cocktail Recipe
The guild cocktail recipe, a custom recipe design provides a flavorful taste along with an epic color design. Look straight down into it and there is a purple circle where the layers of red and blue meet. Mellow fruit punch flavor drink with good... - 115.533
Combine all ingredients except soda, wine, and mint, cover, and let stand for about 1 hour.
When ready to serve, place a block of ice in a chilled punch bowl.
Strain punch into bowl, add wine, and garnish with mint leaves. - 27.3272
1. Mix tropical-punch and limeade concentrates and water in a large bowl.
2. Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 20.8015
Saute peppers, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Stir in pepper, hot sauce, and corn, cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat, let cool.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 2... - 42.7801
In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add honey, salt, olive oil, and 1 1/4 cup flour.
Add remaining flour, enough to form soft dough.
Knead on floured board 5 minutes.
Cover and let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 43.9163
1) In a saucepan, place together wine, cinnamon, sugar, lemon and orange slices and cloves.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point
3) Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
4) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer into warm... - 40.7293
Mulled Apple Juice
Combine apple juice and lemonade concentrate in large saucepan.
Add cinnamon and cloves, tied in a bag.
Heat until juices start to simmer.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into heat-proof punch bowl.
Float two or three red apples which have been studded with additional... - 30.3234
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stud orange spiral with cloves 1/2 inch apart. Place in shallow pan along with apples; bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is... - 32.3905
1.By following the package instructions, reconstitute the limeade.
2.Once done, mix it with wine and club soda.
3.Take a small punch bowl containing ice and transfer the wine mixture to it.
Garnish with orange peel and serve cold in punch... - 33.0409
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
This Hot Spiced Apple Cider tastes amazing ! Try this fruity punch soon. Your suggestions for this Hot Spiced Apple Cider are welcome. - 31.7992
Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Marinate the orange, lime and lemon slices in the sugar syrup for at least 12 hours.
Place the fruit slices and sugar syrup in a glass... - 40.0345
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 36.4349
1. Use a 1 1/2-quart decorative mold— a bell, Christmas tree or ring; choose one that will fit into your punch bowl. Place in freezer to chill well. Rinse inside of mold with cold water; return to freezer until thin coating of ice forms.
2. Covering bottom... - 31.096
Ghoul Drool Halloween Drink
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a Halloween drink for parties that is Halloween pumpkin orange with drippy ghoul drool that will creep out your friends for a fun Halloween Trick or treat party. It's a special orange shake recipe with candy corn as a fun... - 115.576
Raspberry Mint Crush
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add raspberries and concentrate; stir until thawed.
Strain into chilled pitcher half full of ice; add cold water, stir.
If desired, float a few fresh raspberries in punch and garnish glasses... - 27.8263
Tie spices in cheesecloth bag and place in saucepan.
Add 2 cups of the cranberry juice cocktail, the drained cranberries, and sugar.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Before serving add remaining cranberry juice cocktail,... - 38.2038
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 34.9557
Sangria De Granada
Cut orange in half.
Cut 1 or 2 thin slices from one half, then cut each slice in quarters and save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, cut off thin outer peel of other half of orange.
In a bowl and using a spoon, bruise peel with sugar to release flavorful... - 36.0599
1. Into a large punch bowl, combine wine and sugar.
2. Add pineapple juice and un-drained pineapple chunks; stir to mix.
3. In a tall glass, pour pineapple mixture and add ice, if desired.
4. To garnish, float slices of orange and lime on top. - 36.0637
1) Make a spice bundle by tying the spices in a muslin bag.
2) In a saucepan, place the spice bundle with the wines and curagao.
3) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point and sweeten with sugar to suit your taste.
4) Pass the wine... - 41.8928
Combine ingredients except lemon slices in metal fondue pot.
Heat to serving temperature over direct moderate heat. Remove cinnamon stick.
To serve, ladle into small mugs or punch cups and top with a lemon slice. - 26.9388
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1) In a ovenproof glass punch bowl, heat the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, salt, cloves and allspice in the microwave for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Allow to boil, stir the cider to mix then remove and discard the spices.
3) Garnish... - 35.0418
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 43.688
Mulled Wine For The Holidays
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, allspice, mace, cinnamon, and juices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, but do not boil.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth and transfer into punch bowl.
4) Serve piping... - 38.1568
Witch's Snot Brew
Of all the grossest drinks made on Halloween, the Witch's Snot Brew tops the dirty drinks list! - 38.7183
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 45.9789
Maa Inti Karvepaku Podi
A spicy powder, it has a powerful punch of curry leaves to it.It tastes best when it is eaten with hot rice and a nice dollop of desi ghee and papad.You just cant go wrong with this combination!! - 36.1492
Pepper And Chilli Pizza
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and yeast. Add oil and enough warm water to form soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Allow the dough to rest in the bowl and cover with a... - 37.8586
Classic Hummus Dip
In need of easy and delicious dipping sauce for your favorite appetizer? Here is a classic recipe to make one using a few easily available ingredients. Check out Caitlin making Classic Hummus using whole chickpeas and other common flavors. Turns great when... - 108.318
Spicy Cucumber And Fruit Salad
Spicy cucumber and fruit salad is a peppy fruit salad prepared with added cantaloupe and strawberries. Flavored with coriander, lime juice and pepper flakes, this peppy, sweet and spicy salad definitely packs a punch when served as a side. - 31.4316
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and cardamom. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add egg and enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 37.8514
Put fruit slices into a 2-quart container.
Add about one third of the wine; add brandy.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining wine.
To serve, pour fruit mixture and remaining wine into punch bowl.
Carefully pour in carbonated water and... - 41.5824
1. Combine wine and raisins in a large saucepan. Tie orange rind, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom seeds in a double-thickness of cheesecloth. Add to saucepan; cover. Heat very slowly just to simmering; simmer 15 minutes, but do not boil. Remove spice bag.
2.... - 36.8072
In a 3-quart pan or kettle, combine wine, Sherry, vodka, cloves, and cinnamon.
Place over medium heat until hot enough to sip; do not boil.
Remove from heat and present for flaming before your guests (do not set pan beneath an exhaust fan or anything that can... - 39.6329
1. Bring the water to a boil, add the spices and orange peel tied in a cheesecloth bag, cover and simmer ten minutes.
2. Add the almonds, raisins, prunes and enough additional water to cover the fruit. Cover and simmer twenty minutes.
3. Add the Bordeaux... - 35.6458
Three Signature Cocktails
Having a new year party, then have a blast with three signature cocktails which are a must! Shea shows us how to get this drink going! Watch the video for more! - 124.981
Crispy Potato Sandwich
If you have always needed something to go along with your tea, then, you'll love this Delicious & Crispy Potato Sandwich. Potato spread is topped on wholesome wheat bread and then shallow fried to form a crispy delight. Careful not to eat everything in one... - 122.999
Basil And Capsicum Pizza
It is a green topping pizza. The taste and fragrance of fresh basil and the punch of capsicum makes this preparation taste awesome!! - 24.54
Baked Honey Lime Chicken Wings
These little chicken wings are baked and come with a punch. They are moist and super sticky and you will love the explosion of flavors in your mouth -- sweet, tangy and spicy. They are also super easy to make and great as an appetizer or main meal if you... - 119.269
Harvest Chimichurri Dressing
Bottled Dressings: Are They Killing the Benefits of Your Salad? Throw out your bottled salad dressing and check this out! You will not be disappointed. In today's video I am going to show you how to make an amazingly delicious Harvest Chimichurri Dressing,... - 127.227
This Brioche Wreath is a delicious way to celebrate Easter. Try this almond and candied cherries bread with meringue glaze shaped in the form of a wreathe for any occasion. Tell me if you like this Brioche Wreath. - 43.7948
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.6372
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 41.2794