- » Easy Red Punch
Easy Red Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy red punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy red punch recipes.
7-up Red Satin Punch
This 7-Up Red Satin Punch is a delicious blend of apple and cranberry juices. Don't miss out on this tasty fare when you're with your friends on a hot summer afternoon. Do you have any thing to say about this 7-Up Red Satin Punch ? - 30.1141
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 35.3016
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 20.2028
Red Wine Punch
Chill one orange and one lemon for garnish.
Squeeze juice from the second orange and lemon.
Place juices, wine, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar; chill.
Just before serving, divide mixture into 2 pitchers or pour into punch... - 38.0331
Pink Rhubarb Punch
Pink Rhubarb Punch! Searching for a unique and tasty non alcoholic punch to serve for your party? Then Pink Rhubarb Punch is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitely become a favorite overnight! - 36.2863
Sangria With Red Wine
Wondering what is a classic Sangria recipe?Here's what it is.An absolutely gorgeous summer day Sangria made with lovely flavours of orange & lime in it. - 30.1656
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 45.8843
Combine rhubarb, sugar, and water; cook till rhubarb is tender: strain.
Add fruit juices.
Tint with coloring.
Add ginger ale last minute.
Serve over crushed ice or ice cubes. - 33.5003
Fruit Punch Sherbet
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow sherbet to ripen at least 1 hour. - 20.7311
Tropical Fruit Punch Jelly
Prepare punch concentrate according to can directions.
In 8- or 10-quart kettle combine 1 3/4 cups of the prepared punch and sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stimng constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Stir in... - 27.3861
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Trim with fresh fruit slices. - 30.0993
Combine punch and frozen concentrates with water.
Pour over ice in large punch bowl.
Carefully pour in ginger ale. - 24.9245
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 33.7576
Superb Party Punch
Peel peaches, slice into punch bowl, sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Add chilled white wine, red wine, Cointreau and brandy. - 26.7732
Bengal Lancers' Punch
Combine red wine, orange juice, rum, lemon or lime juice and Triple Sec in large bowl, blending well.
Shortly before serving, place block of ice in large punch bowl.
Add red wine mixture, Champagne and club soda and stir gently until... - 31.2421
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 32.284
Rangoon Racquet Club Punch
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, orangejuice and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in rum, curacao and red wine.
Chill thoroughly Just before serving pour over ice in pitcher.
Add champagne and soda and stir gently to blend.
Pour into tall... - 34.6036
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.0178
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 28.3275
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 27.2089
Mint Flavored Punch
Combine sugar, mint, and 2 cups boiling water; stir till sugar dissolves.
Strain, reserving liquid; discard leaves.
Stir together reserved liquid, grape juice, orange juice, and lime juice. - 26.5428
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.8228
Hot Cranberry Punch
Tie whole cloves and allspice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Combine in a saucepan the spice bag, cinnamon pieces, brown sugar, 1 cup of water, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Add the pineapple juice and 3 cups of water.
Crush the cranberry sauce with a... - 42.9465
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 34.7229
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 33.7047
Christmas Carol Punch
Core apples; slice into 1/2-inch rings.
In Dutch oven, combine cider, cinnamon, cloves, apple rings and raisins.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
Remove cloves; add orange and lemon... - 37.8733
Cut watermelon in half and cut out the red flesh, including 1 cm (1/2 inch) white rind.
Make 1 cup of watermelon balls (or dice into small cubes).
Remove seeds from remaining flesh and put in a blender or mash well.
Strain pulp through a wire strainer.
Mix... - 41.0393
Hot Fruit Punch
1 Combine all ingredients in 4-quart glass bowl or heat-resistant glass punch bowl.
2 Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, on HIGH, or until hot (about 160° F). 25 to 30 (4 oz.) Punch Cups - 31.9811
1. Take a large heatproof bowl or large punch bowl, add the lager, apple juice, sliced apple, cinnamon and all spice berries.
2. Microwave, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes.
3. Add golden rum and Calvados.
4. Take stemmed, heatproof goblets or mugs... - 34.7111
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
Pour the apple juice or cider into a 4-quart saucepan.
Stick the apple slices with the cloves and add to the pan.
Add the allspice and cinnamon stick.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and steep for... - 42.2967
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 41.3838
1. In a pitcher, mix together wine, water and drink mix; stir to dissolve drink mix.
2. Add fruits.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
5. In cups or glasses, serve drink with ice,... - 40.1855
1. In a slow cooker mix all ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Garnish with lemon slices. - 37.1485
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 117.378
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 35.9064
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 43.8097
Grape And Apple Punch
1. Stud orange and lemon with 3 cloves each, thinly slice the fruits and slices thereof into half, and remove any pips
2. In a saucepan, add apple juice and Red grape juice with cinnamon stick.
3. To the saucepan add the sliced fruit and simmer over a... - 28.586
1. Wet a 5 cup ring mould with water.
2. In the ring mould, arrange red and green cherries to cover bottom.
3. Stir lemon sherbet to soften.
4. Pour sherbet over cherries.
5. Place mould in the freezer to set overnight.
6. In large bowl... - 41.8772
Arrange red and green cherries in bottom of a 5-cup ring mold.
Stir lemon sherbet to soften; spoon into mold over cherries, pressing to make firm ring.
In large bowl or pitcher, combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate, and water; stir till... - 37.4973