- » Easy Raita
Easy Raita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy raita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy raita recipes.
For all of you, who are following a strict diet chart, this savory Indian preparation of yogurt is a nice choice of food. Yogurt is a great source of nutritional value. Indulge yourself in different types of raita preparation and enjoy healthy eating. Watch... - 113.41
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
1)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt. Beat it until smooth.
2)Add marrow, asafoetida and green chilies. Mix thoroughly.
3)Garnish the raita with cumin powder and mint leaves and serve chilled. - 40.0936
Kheera Pudina Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the cucumber and mint, saving some mint.
Sprinkle with a pinch each of toasted ground cumin and chili powder and the remaining mint.
Serve chilled. - 39.0964
Angoor Aur Akhrot Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl with a fork or whisk until smooth and creamy.
Add the grapes and walnuts, saving 1 teaspoon of walnuts to garnish.
Mix well, then sprinkle with a pinch of chili powder and the remaining walnuts.
Serve chilled. - 36.8387
Kheere Ka Raita
Lightly beat the curds.
You can do it with the egg-beater or whisk.
Treat the cucumber.
Cut off a little cap from the stem-end.
Make a few cuts with a knife in the cut edges.
Rub them together.
A frothy, white substance will come out.
Do this for about 2... - 36.0034
Cauliflower And Peas Raita
1. Wash and cut cauhVower into fairly small pieces.
2. Shell peas.
3. Boil vegetables in salted water. Remove and drain.
4. Beat curds with salt.
5. Add boiled vegetables and sprinkle chilli powder to form a pattern. - 35.8356
Potato And Tomato Raita
1. Arrange the baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes on a shallow serving dish.
2. Place the yogurt, green chilli, half of the fresh coriander, the fresh mint and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over the potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Heat the... - 35.2194
Cucumber Radish Raita
1. Peel the cucumbers with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler. Cut them in half lengthwise; scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard. Cut the cucumbers crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Put them in a large colander and toss with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Let... - 29.4138
Stir the yoghurt, rose water, honey, and pistachios together and chill the mixture.
Sprinkle with the saffron, if wished, and serve. - 20.5826
Easy Raita Recipes By Category