- » Easy Raisin Cake
Easy Raisin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy raisin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy raisin cake recipes.
Easy Christmas Cherry Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Line bottom and side with brown paper; grease paper.
4) In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
5)... - 46.9235
You May Also Like!
Easy Applesauce Cake
Cream shortening, add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Sift together the flour, spices and salt and add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce to which soda has been added.
Add raisins, nuts and molasses.
Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. - 34.0139
Harvest Raisin Apple Cakes
In large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
In small bowl, combine flour and soda; stir 1/2 into butter mixture.
Add raisins and apples, then remaining flour mixture.
Evenly divide batter... - 45.187
Blender Orange-raisin Cake
Blender Orange-Raisin Cake is a simple and yummy cake! I served it recently for a party and the guest are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Donâ€™t miss this simple Blender Orange-Raisin Cake recipe! - 46.1844
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line 24 large muffin cups with paper baking cups (or grease and flour pans if you prefer).
Wash orange and cut into 8 wedges.
Put orange wedges through fine blade of food chopper (rind and all).
Combine with raisins and... - 44.8364
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Earl Grey Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, add the sultanas, raisins and currants, lemon rind and demerara sugar, reserve 1 tsp sugar to use later.
2) Stir in the strained tea , cover and leave until the next day so that the tea is absorbed into the dried fruit and sugar.
3) Stir... - 44.1748
Pumpkin Raisin Cake
This is a great pumpkin cake for any occasion for people who like pumpkin recipes. It can also be a good holiday dessert for a potluck or family gathering when you have to bring a dish. It is very moist and it just falls apart in your mouth and with the mix... - 44.0541
Carrot Raisin Cake
Heat oven 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup pan.
For cake: Cream , sugar, eggs and egg white at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt (if used).
Beat at low speed until blended,... - 44.9786
Orange Raisin Cake
Combine the raisins, nuts, and peel from orange.
Put raisin mixture through food grinder; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream together the 1 cup sugar and butter.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in the ground fruit mixture.
Sift together cake flour,... - 48.4106
Energy kabab is a vegetarian kabab that s both filling and nutritious. It€™s a perfect snack for your children or you can even prepare it for their birthday parties. Try this wonderful Energy kabab recipe. - 36.7453