- » Easy Quick Fast Potato
Easy Quick Fast Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy quick fast potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy quick fast potato recipes.
Easy Parmesan Potato Bake
1. Layer potatoes in prepared baking dish. In a large glass measuring cup, combine stock, butter, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
2. Bake in oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is... - 26.8999
You May Also Like!
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cook potato chunks in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain well. Spread in baking dish. Drizzle with oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender... - 22.5774
Tupperware Quick Chef How To Make Guacamole Fast
Are you short of time to prepare an accompaniment for your chips? Try Quick Guacamole! Apart from being delicious it can be made in a few easy steps. To top it, it does not require cooking at all! Store it in the refrigerator and use when needed! - 117.048
In A Hurry Beef And Potato Hash
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Place in sieve to drain any fat; transfer to a bowl. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add oil to skillet; cook onion,... - 22.5182
Microwave Sweet Potato Puree With Apples
1. In casserole dish, combine butter and onion; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Add sweet potatoes and apples; drizzle with maple syrup. Cover and microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once, until sweet potatoes are very... - 23.7822
1. In a bowl, beat eggs; stir in flour, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a food processor, grate onion; fold into egg mixture.
2. Peel potatoes; wash and cut into quarters. Grate using a food processor. Wrap in a large clean kitchen towel; squeeze out... - 31.4116
One Pot Italian Sausages Braised With Potatoes
1. With a fork, prick sausages all over and place in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) water and cook, turning often and adding more water as needed (to prevent sausages from sticking), for 12 minutes or until browned and no longer pink... - 28.1181
Scalloped Potatoes With Ham And Swiss Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with flour; slowly stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk; cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in remaining milk, mustard, salt and nutmeg to... - 29.0942
Perfect Potato And Leek Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks, potatoes and tarragon; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leeks are softened but not browned. Blend in flour; stir in chicken stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 33.836
Caesar Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced. Drain; let cool slightly. Cut into halves or quarters. Place in a bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, mustard,... - 31.617
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 31.215